Israel is meeting with it's Messiah this weekend

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've heard that Israel's rabbi's have determined that a particular person is the Messiah and Israel is on lockdown for the high holiday while they meet with him. Have any of you heard about this? Do you have more details?

If this is true I think we can be sure we are very close to the end. Before all this, I've been under the impression that a spirit had been released into the world in recent months, with all the rioting and rebellion and protesting going on in the world. And it seems Trump is literally fulfilling prophecy in these peace deals he's negotiating between Israel and the nations around them.

Last edited:
Reactions: shortangel

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
"23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." (Matthew 24.23-24)