Israel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what's the thoughts on Israel trying to pass a law that one cannot preach Christ ?

They have a democratic system with representatives from all segments of Israeli society. Two of those representatives represent hardcore orthodox Jews that believe only their theology should be permitted to be taught in Israel.

It has no chance of passing.

Recently in Florida a Democratic representative introduced a bill that would make it illegal for a dog to put their head out the window of a moving car.

All legislatures have their nuts.

Remember the Democratic member of Congress that thought the island of Guam might capsize if there were too many U.S. troops there?

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Belief in government = belief in slavery.
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When we focus to much on Christ as a person, we can miss the unseen aspect of his nature which is essentially God. Preaching the word can be important but in our current day and age it has become arrogant, and when its not coming from a place of arrogants, people these days are hesitent to accept it through stereo type, stigma and the damage that has been done to the church on a whole. This damage comes from within, and manifests from a lack of truth and understanding. When we talk about being a Christ-in, it is simply to adapt the nature of Christ and become a living example of God himself. The nature of God however is very simple and can be summed up in one word. Give. Give your time, Give your wealth, give your love and give your life. To adapt the nature of God and act on behalf of the Son (to give), we become a living representation and is the only true way to bring people to the Father.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Once the law concerning the "mark of the anti-Christ" is overturned, it won't be long (I give it roughly the turn into the next century) before Israel comes around to faith in God through Jesus.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what's the thoughts on Israel trying to pass a law that one cannot preach Christ ?

I watched a 2 hr. news special some 5 years ago on Israel and religion.

The reporters couldn't get a single believer in Christ to speak up on air. Off the air the reporters were told if their faces were seen, they would lose their business, be evicted from their homes, and treated as traitors by the majority. They said they live in constant fear of being exposed.

They had no shortage of Islam and Judaists speaking up on the program.

I would think that the law they are presenting is a joke, it's already being enforced behind closed doors.

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched a 2 hr. news special some 5 years ago on Israel and religion.

The reporters couldn't get a single believer in Christ to speak up on air. Off the air the reporters were told if their faces were seen, they would lose their business, be evicted from their homes, and treated as traitors by the majority. They said they live in constant fear of being exposed.

They had no shortage of Islam and Judaists speaking up on the program.

I would think that the law they are presenting is a joke, it's already being enforced behind closed doors.

It's the working man that lives from paycheck to paycheck that the Israeli government can control in silence.

But there are today still the Paul's, Peter's, and John's that they can't control.

Passing that Law will give them the means to completely wipe out the name of Jesus in public.

If that law were to be enacted, the penalty would keep increasing until total silence is achieved.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That began a long time ago.

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those sent to her, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were unwilling! Look, your house is left to you desolate.
For I tell you that you will not see Me again until you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.’”
Matthew 23:37-39

And they agreed with him, and when they had called for the apostles and beaten them, they commanded that they should not speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go. - Acts 5:33-40

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

In which city?

Tel Aviv, for example, has many non-secular people.