Issac Newton - Sudden Global Death Equation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1hytNTJ.jpg

(...................)
(Line 1)
(new york city unknown bombing) 2/26/1993 (2132 of Issac Newton Principal Figures) begins 27 Years of Nostradamus to Sudden Global Death 12/21/2020) .... Second Measurement of Jubilee = 50 Years or 27 + 23 .............. Turin Shroud of Jesus 1997 + 23 years (2300 of Daniel) to 12/21/2020

(Line 2)
7/28/2061 Halley's Comet .... the date 2060 is used to denote one year of difference

(Line 3)
"the 1290 ............... 2090 ............... 1374"
1 Jan 4713 BC (Julian day zero) to 2019 (for 1290 of daniel principal figures) and One Year to Sudden Death in 2020 (not 2090)

(Issac Newton's Reason, God doesn't Touch this Earth, A Son of Man, or Issue a Warning) (Sudden Death Only)

ACTS 27:37 And we were in all in the ship two hundred threescore and sixteen souls.
ACTS 27:41 And falling into a place where two seas met, they ran the ship aground; and the forepart stuck fast, and remained unmoveable, but the hinder part was broken with the violence of the waves.

Issac Newton stated 2060, for Halley's Comet in 2061, to denote the figure of a Jubilee from 12/21/2012 was not actionable, the measurement is not in effect.

God only Touches the Son of Man one Time, 1600 Days from the Turin Shroud of Jesus in 9/11/2001 for the Controversy of Sudden Death, no additional Time. (Rev. 14:19-20)

God does not, touch the measurement in Revelation because of the "dead flesh issue", Jesus was not in the Tomb.

God used Lazarus before the Measurement was terminated with Jesus .............. God used the 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses before the Measurement of Daniel's Weeks is completed (IS not ARE), the first seven lines of Issac Newton denote the days and weeks terminate on the same approximate date to denote SUDDEN GLOBAL DEATH.

(we discussed incest/rape/murder of jewish and ethnic people with me, and an example of that was given ................ haven't said much about the police departments involvement beyond the elementary school and the negro's involvement with me through the police department at my address)

(as we continue to see what is necessary) (sudden death next year, no warning no nothing) (only my pain, "pain for pain" in your incest and pedophilia state pleasure) (6/29/2019) (http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png ............... when god uses euthanasia, you need to use force or lethal force against me to see more of what happened, this is just a general statement, you have twice the amount of ethnic people deceased in philadelphia that is not being disclosed to the public, recently)

Last edited: