It’s Not for Us to Know When; So Be Ready = Isaiah 45; 22-23, Mark 13; 32-33, Acts 1; 7

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s Not for Us to Know When; So Be Ready = Isaiah 45; 22-23, Mark 13; 32-33, Acts 1; 7
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isaiah 45; 22-23
Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, that unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Matthew 24; 38-42
For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Mark 13; 32-33, 35-37
But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

Watch you therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Luke 17; 34-36
I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Acts 1; 7
And He said unto them, it is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

I Corinthians 15; 51-53
Behold, I shew you a mystery; we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

I Thessalonians 4; 16-17
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

AMEN

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isaiah 45; 22-23
Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, that unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Matthew 24; 38-42
For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Mark 13; 32-33, 35-37
But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

Watch you therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Luke 17; 34-36
I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Acts 1; 7
And He said unto them, it is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

I Corinthians 15; 51-53
Behold, I shew you a mystery; we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

I Thessalonians 4; 16-17
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

AMEN
I think the last quote is talking about the Rapture; while the Matthew quote seems from the context to be about Tribulation saints.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Isaiah 45; 22-23

Matthew 24; 38-42

Mark 13; 32-33, 35-37

Luke 17; 34-36

Acts 1; 7

I Corinthians 15; 51-53

I Thessalonians 4; 16-17

AMEN

HOW do you be ready when you DON'T KNOW what to WATCH FOR?

Mark 13:35-37
35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

KJV

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Isaiah 45; 22-23

Matthew 24; 38-42

Mark 13; 32-33, 35-37

Luke 17; 34-36

Acts 1; 7

I Corinthians 15; 51-53

I Thessalonians 4; 16-17

AMEN

Amen as well, Jesus said to keep on the watch, keep awake. One cannot go wrong in putting the Kingdom first in their lives for sure Mat 6:33