It is a man’s world.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As James Brown sang “It’s a man’s, man's, man's world,” I am curious if Mr. Brown was aware of the profound significance his words held? It is true. It is a man’s, man's, man's world. This world...It is Christ’s world. And no invention made or engineered by man, or money accumulated by a man, can ever, EVER take the place of one man’s heart (the Lord’s) longing for a bride. On the cross, Christ poured out His blood and Sprit for His church. Nothing would stop or prevent Christ’s passion from being fulfilled. John 1 begins with, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and with him was not any thing made that was made.”

In the beginning the Lord created, but the Lord didn’t randomly create a world but rather fashioned the world in such a manner, that we come to know the Son. Through the sin and rebellion of one woman, a man willingly joined the woman in her sin and bore the consequence alongside the woman. But one man was to come that would ultimately put away sin forever from the woman.

How does a God whose thoughts and ways are higher than our own communicate? All of this, the good and the bad of this world becomes a language full of vivid imagery and clear examples so that we (mankind) can fully understand and relate to a God, so that we will have NO EXCUSE. We cannot understand the magnitude of freedom, until we have been enslaved. We cannot understand hope, until we have been hopeless. We cannot understand the need for healing, until we become ill. We cannot understand life, without death. We cannot understand a Father’s love, until we have had a child or been one. We cannot understand desolate, until we have seen the barren uninhabited. We cannot understand God’s wrath toward our serving idols, without adultery, fornication and whoredom. We cannot understand two becoming one flesh, without the marriage bed. We cannot understand a Husband and His Church, without the covenant of marriage. We cannot understand the Lord’s provision, without a man’s role as provider of his household. We cannot understand being a disciple and servant of the Lord, without a woman’s submission and service to her husband. We cannot understand God’s “snatching and taking abruptly” those that are His out from eternal damnation, until we have witnessed the forceful, unexpected nature of rape. We cannot understand the unrestraint comings and goings of the Spirit of God, without the wind. We cannot obtain even a glimpse of God’s wrath, until we have seen the explosion of a super volcano. We cannot understand salvation, until we need saving. We cannot understand love, without seeing the great lengths the Lord has gone through from the creation of the world until time exist no further and get that He did it all... for us.

​So we might know God in a way the angels never will.

Because it is a man’s(the Lord's) world. But it would mean nothing without a woman. You, and I...we are why He came. We cannot understand unmerited grace, unselfish love, and complete forgiveness...without Christ's death on the Cross. The cross was not the Lord's greatest defeat, but rather, the cross was His greatest achievement. An achievement we will spend an eternity praising.

(Isaiah 45) “I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things. Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the Lord have created it.”

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Lovely post, but God needed men and women for us to "populate" teh world, He also uses this to explain how things work, for in the Spirit, there are non male or female, for in teh spirit there is no need.

God bless