It Is No Secret, We Are Living In The End Time

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
Dan 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

Dan 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

Dan 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

Dan 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

When is the time of the end?

Few realize that the prophecies of the Old Testament pertain, primarily, to this 20th century—and not, in many cases, to Old Testament times at all.

We know this because God had made a covenent with the children of Isreal and if they sined against Him he would with hold his blessings for a time, times, and a half (2520 years).

Because the children of Israel did sin, Israel was invaded by the Serians and taken captive in 740 BC.

Let us subtract 740 BC from 2520 years and we get 1780. What happened in 1780, America went to war to win it’s independents .

What difference does that make? Well the first settlers in America were from England, for sure they were Christians and were also of the children of Israel.

Prophecy fulfilled when God said.

Gen 35:10 And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.

Gen 35:11 And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation (America) and a company of nations (Great Britain) shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;

This has been fulfillment of prophecy that will bring about the setting up of The Kingdom of God here on earth.

I pray it will be soon!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lots of misconceptions in this one. It is the 21st century--not the 20th century! ;) 3.5 years = 1260 days, based on the biblical reckoning--not 2520 years! England and Americans are not "children of Israel" unless they are born of a Jewish mother. Gen 35.11 is not about Great Britain, but about many future Christian nations of the world. Just my opinion...

But yes, we are at the end of the endtimes. Just waiting for the arrival of Antichrist. Not looking forward to him though--he will be a monster.

Reactions: Rocky Wiley

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dan 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

Dan 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

Dan 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

Dan 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

When is the time of the end?

Few realize that the prophecies of the Old Testament pertain, primarily, to this 20th century—and not, in many cases, to Old Testament times at all.

We know this because God had made a covenent with the children of Isreal and if they sined against Him he would with hold his blessings for a time, times, and a half (2520 years).

Because the children of Israel did sin, Israel was invaded by the Serians and taken captive in 740 BC.

Let us subtract 740 BC from 2520 years and we get 1780. What happened in 1780, America went to war to win it’s independents .

What difference does that make? Well the first settlers in America were from England, for sure they were Christians and were also of the children of Israel.

Prophecy fulfilled when God said.

Gen 35:10 And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.

Gen 35:11 And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation (America) and a company of nations (Great Britain) shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;

This has been fulfillment of prophecy that will bring about the setting up of The Kingdom of God here on earth.

I pray it will be soon!

the bible is written by Jews to the Jews (other than Paul's epistles to gentile churches) and Christ came into the world as a Jew. not to Americans or otherwise gentiles in general.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture is profitable for teaching....

the teachable....

the wicked reject God and His Word.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think in Scripture it is said that JESUS IS RETURNING FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE LOOKING UP AND EAGERLY WATCHING FOR HIS RETURN _ WAITING FOR JESUS !

Paul told us to "set our minds on things above." We are to look to the true, and not to the counterfeit, to look at the things that are "lovely and of good report," and not to base, ugly things. We are to avoid the lies and the distractions, and the pull of carnal lusts--to rather, set our minds on spiritual things, where Christ is seated and rules over all powers. Yes!

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
Lots of misconceptions in this one. It is the 21st century--not the 20th century! ;) 3.5 years = 1260 days, based on the biblical reckoning--not 2520 years! England and Americans are not "children of Israel" unless they are born of a Jewish mother. Gen 35.11 is not about Great Britain, but about many future Christian nations of the world. Just my opinion...

But yes, we are at the end of the endtimes. Just waiting for the arrival of Antichrist. Not looking forward to him though--he will be a monster.
You are right about it being the 21 century, at year one it was the first century, not zero century. so at the first year 1 it was the first century and at the year 1001 we were in the second, etc. The year 2001 means we are in the 21st century until it becomes year 2100.

Jews are the children of the tribe of Juda who was the child of Jacob. Jacob had 12 boys and each of them are fathers of different different tribes. All of these tribes are the children of Jacob who's name was changed to Israel by God. There his children became known as the tribes of Israel.

Therefor Jews are only known as the tribe of Juda, not Israel.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
the bible is written by Jews to the Jews (other than Paul's epistles to gentile churches) and Christ came into the world as a Jew. not to Americans or otherwise gentiles in general.

God told Moses to write all of His words down and put them in a book because these words were a covenant between God and Israel. Moses was of the tribe of Ephraim.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are right about it being the 21 century, at year one it was the first century, not zero century. so at the first year 1 it was the first century and at the year 1001 we were in the second, etc. The year 2001 means we are in the 21st century until it becomes year 2100.

Jews are the children of the tribe of Juda who was the child of Jacob. Jacob had 12 boys and each of them are fathers of different different tribes. All of these tribes are the children of Jacob who's name was changed to Israel by God. There his children became known as the tribes of Israel.

Therefor Jews are only known as the tribe of Juda, not Israel.

Yes, the name "Jews" comes from the tribe of Judah. But Judah expanded to become a country as well, inclusive of remnants of all the tribes. When Israel divided into Northern and Southern Kingdoms, many went South to join the Southern Kingdom of Judah because the temple was located there.

So, the "Jews" came to be inclusive of all the people of Israel associated with the Southern Kingdom. And it was after the people of Israel returned from the Babylonian Captivity that they became known as "Jews"--not just those from the tribe of Judah, but rather, all tribes associated with the nation of Israel, who pursued ultimate restoration.

The prophecy of Ezekiel predicted that the Northern and Southern divisions would ultimately come to an end. And the name "Jews" anticipates this ultimate unified restoration.

Rest assured that the name "Jews" refers to all of the tribes of Israel. That's why in Rev 7 we read of each tribe of Israel.

Those tribes had stopped functioning as tribes in the time John wrote his Revelation. But he was indicating that Israel's ultimate restoration was still future, and would include the descendants of all the tribes, aka "Jews."

Reactions: Joseph77