It is this life…..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philippians 3:9 (NKJV)
and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which [is] from the law, but that which [is] through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enough can not be said about the manifestation of the righteous life that comes from God by faith… For there are two ways of trying to achieve the manifestation of this righteous life, one is by one’s own works, which is one trying to build a righteous life of one’s own and another which comes from God by faith, which life expresses righteousness as natural as water running down a hill… It takes no effort, but is born in the life, it is the natural behavior of the new birth coming to life, it being the life that sins not….

It is this life that glorifies God, it is this life that inherits the kingdom of God, it is this life that is the free gift of God, it is this life that needs to be grown in the time of this life, it is this life that is the new birth, it is this life that is Christ’s life coming to life in one, it is the degree of experiencing this life that is one’s reward, it is this life that is one’s salvation out of the life that was born in Adam….

For the righteousness that comes by faith, and the new life that comes by faith, one being the description of the actions of the other, both truths addressing the same truth of the salvation that was purchase by Christ when He took every man to death with Him… That those that would, could, by the faith of their heart walk in this newness of life that sins not….

For this is God’s creation, the life that has been given to Him is now His just as much as this creation is His, the faith that embraces this truth is the heart that will continually look to God…. For in this looking to God will what the salvation of Christ consists of be revealed as the life replacing truth it is….. For Jesus did die, and the believing soul with Him, the faith that sees this will walk in the righteousness that is the expression of the new life… For receiving the salvation that is offered in Christ in the time of this life is that which glorifies God, experiencing the glory in the time of the next, is the manifestation of the glory that was grown in the time of this….

For God wants every receiver of His salvation to walk in this new life, for this is the life which does glorify Him…. For God is glorified by the life of righteousness that is manifested through one in the time of this life, which life grows from the believing into this truth;

‘I have been crucified with Christ it is no longer I that live but Christ that lives in me’….

To the degree this life is believed and embraced to that degree will this life be experienced….

Be blessed all that are willing to believe and embrace, Not me

Reactions: Pearl