It's a dream or a vision that given by GOD

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amoy

Jun 19, 2007
Today,I have a dream...every one who in my dream i cannot recognize them...but one of them..is my school mate ..she study last class in my school and have a lot of discipline problem....i seldom talk to her..but at least we know each other...to let the dream story short...i start to tell where i saw her..i was chased by a crazy girl who thought i have relationship with the boys that she fall in love....i ran into the lift and ask 3 girls in the lift quickly close the door of the lift...1 of them is the girl that i say...in the lift...the lift show the lift go from floor 5,4,3,2,1,0,then -1,-2...that means the lift spoi already...then i start to pray it loud.."lord father please let the lift can works please(something like that)....in JESUS NAME,AMEN....then the door the lift ...then just open and at 1st floor....then the dreams goes on...and it is no need to tell about (because is not related to what i say...)..so for your view...is just a dream or a vision by god to me....??Is god want me talk to this girl..about JESUS ??I afraid that when i tell her about god....she will laugh to me with her a lot of friends(who are gangster or with a lot of discipline problem)..can anyone tell me??

haanne

Oct 29, 2007
. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.-Matthew 28:19 Dear friend. as Disciples we have a calling to share Christ with others. I know it can seem a little scary. Pray through it .Ask God to give you the words . What ever you say to "plant the seed" will be sufficent. Just telling her that shes on your mind and that your praying for her might be a good start. As christians we know when God is leading us to speak to someone about Jesus. Its an undeniable feeling . -haanne