It's getting rough here.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SERVANTedu

May 31, 2022
Midwest-ish
teenchallengetx.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Over the course of the past few months I have seen the external pressures from the corporate side of the ministry I serve in become so burdensome upon my pastor he is facing paralysis. . . He is frozen, frustrated, and fearful to make the decisions that need to be made for the health of our campus due to financial pressure. It has gotten so bad that my coworker and friend left the ministry just a week or so ago and my other coworker and friend is considering leaving. I have no authority to make the decisions that need to be made, and I am at a loss for what to say or do (mostly because I know my words won't make it past the man's flesh). Please pray the Spirit of the Living God revive our ministry in all goodness , mercy , and righteousness.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray the Spirit of the Living God revive our ministry in all goodness , mercy , and righteousness.
Precious friend, I will pray for you. Just one question though - will the revival of
your ministry include the following?:

"Now to Him that is of Power to Stablish you according to my gospel,
and the preaching of Jesus Christ, According to The Revelation Of
The Mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,​

"Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this Grace given, that​
I should preach among the Gentiles The Unsearchable Riches of Christ; And
to make all men see what is The Fellowship of The Mystery, which from the​
beginning of the world hath been hid in God, Who Created all things by​
Jesus Christ:" (Eph 3:8-9)​

After "putting on The Full Armour of God" and praying... (v. 12-18):

Eph 6:19 "And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may​
open my mouth boldly, to make known The Mystery of The Gospel"​
+
"That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love,​
and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the
acknowledgement of The Mystery of God, and of the Father, and​
of Christ;" (Col 2:2)​
-----------------------
Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided!

Grace, Peace, And JOY!...

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Over the course of the past few months I have seen the external pressures from the corporate side of the ministry I serve in become so burdensome upon my pastor he is facing paralysis. . . He is frozen, frustrated, and fearful to make the decisions that need to be made for the health of our campus due to financial pressure. It has gotten so bad that my coworker and friend left the ministry just a week or so ago and my other coworker and friend is considering leaving. I have no authority to make the decisions that need to be made, and I am at a loss for what to say or do (mostly because I know my words won't make it past the man's flesh). Please pray the Spirit of the Living God revive our ministry in all goodness , mercy , and righteousness.
Praying for you... that God will help you act in accord with his purpose and for the situation.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only way to save the campus is to change the source of funding. You and your pastor may need to quit and start a small Bible college on your own. Pray about that.