It's not a Rapture, but Harpazo(Taken by Force)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nov 8, 2007
Rapture is a man made dogma, Derives from the misuse of 1st Thessalonian 4. Kriss and Denver I have both seen you use the Word Fly Up. As I spoke to Jag, We are not going TO fly but be Taken By force with Christ, HARPAZO(Click Here for more detail on the Word. The Hebrew word for Flying away in Ezekiel 13:20 is Parach, to Fly not to be Taken by force. With this I can conclude that we are going to meet Yeshua HaMashiach when he comes, after Translation, After the 5th, 6th, and 7th Trump are sounded. The Word Harpazo is to be taken by force. WE WILL NOT FLY like you have pointed up, but with a twinkling of an eye but caught up. Remember Flying is a Process, Being Harpazo(Or Taken up) is IN AN INSTANT, not a process. No where is the Hebrew Word Fly in Ezekiel 13:20, Parach, in anyway shape or form come close to the Greek word Harpazo, taken by force or forcibly snatched. The Word Rapture shouldn't even be used, it's now where in the bible. They took the Greek Connotations for Harpazo, and used another word related to it, which is the Greek means Rapture. I'm not against the Rapture, I'm just against those that believe in the doctrine, yet don't even follow what the Bible says. Satan comes between the 5th and 6th Trump Revelation 9 says So. My message is to Kriss and Denver, the Rapture IS NOT A FLYING AWAY, ti's a HARPAZO, being caught up, or taken with Force, after our bodies are translated, WE WILL MEET YESHUAT ADONAI! As a cloud, but in the Air. I don't know why you brother and sister say the Harpazo is a lie.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
The Greek word to fly away is Greek word #4072 - #4072 petomai pet'-om-ahee, or prolongation petaomai pet-ah'-om-ahee, or contracted ptaomai ptah'-om-ahee middle voice of a primary verb; to fly:--fly(-ing).Jag

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Unorthodox Christian;25159)
Rapture is a man made dogma, Derives from the misuse of 1st Thessalonian 4. Kriss and Denver I have both seen you use the Word Fly Up. As I spoke to Jag, We are not going TO fly but be Taken By force with Christ, HARPAZO(Click Here for more detail on the Word. The Hebrew word for Flying away in Ezekiel 13:20 is Parach, to Fly not to be Taken by force. With this I can conclude that we are going to meet Yeshua HaMashiach when he comes, after Translation, After the 5th, 6th, and 7th Trump are sounded. The Word Harpazo is to be taken by force. WE WILL NOT FLY like you have pointed up, but with a twinkling of an eye but caught up. Remember Flying is a Process, Being Harpazo(Or Taken up) is IN AN INSTANT, not a process. No where is the Hebrew Word Fly in Ezekiel 13:20, Parach, in anyway shape or form come close to the Greek word Harpazo, taken by force or forcibly snatched. The Word Rapture shouldn't even be used, it's now where in the bible. They took the Greek Connotations for Harpazo, and used another word related to it, which is the Greek means Rapture. I'm not against the Rapture, I'm just against those that believe in the doctrine, yet don't even follow what the Bible says. Satan comes between the 5th and 6th Trump Revelation 9 says So. My message is to Kriss and Denver, the Rapture IS NOT A FLYING AWAY, ti's a HARPAZO, being caught up, or taken with Force, after our bodies are translated, WE WILL MEET YESHUAT ADONAI! As a cloud, but in the Air. I don't know why you brother and sister say the Harpazo is a lie.
You are misinterpting when we use the term FLY AWAY we only use it to refer to the false doctrine being taught in the churches not as biblical fact it is the rapturists that talk about flying away in the clouds. We actually use it more as a mocking of a false doctrine being taught. We do say no one is flying away any where cause it is not in Gods Word.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
However in Ez 13:20 it is the Word "parach" which can mean to fly God does not like those that teach his souls to fly awayEzekiel 13:20 "Wherefore thus saith the Lord God; 'Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly."God said, Behold, wake up, I am against your false doctrines [pillows], wherewith ye hunt the souls to make them fly. God is against it when you go out to teach the souls of men and women and tell they they are going to fly out of here.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
What we learn here today is. If the word never used in the bible (like Rapture), never use it as a teaching tool as a biblical fact. All it does will create confusions. Right everyone?Jag

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I do think unorthodox has pointed out something very important here that 1Thess. 4that all the Rapture believers want to quote as proof of rapture in fact means something very different as he has pointed out the word God uses is "Harpazo" is to be taken by force.this tells one that this has absolutely nothing with being a believer or faith or having done good works, ect. This makes it pretty clear that this Word is speaking of the changing in the twinkling of an eye at the last trump. As it is a forced taking by God there is only one time when we are told we will ALLLLLL be forcefully taken and changed and that is when Christ comes and no flesh will be left upon earth AT the 7th and last trump when Jesus Christ returns.CHRIST gathers (Not RAPTURE) - the ELECT , after the 7th Trump sounds.- The BODY of CHRIST is THE ELECT CHURCH / (for the rest FALL-AWAY)If you do make it until the End you are not of the Elect

Jonous

Nov 17, 2007
(Unorthodox Christian;25159)
Rapture is a man made dogma, Derives from the misuse of 1st Thessalonian 4. Kriss and Denver I have both seen you use the Word Fly Up. As I spoke to Jag, We are not going TO fly but be Taken By force with Christ, HARPAZO
The greek word for rapture is "arpagi" or "harpagi" or "harpaye" if one wants to say it exactly as it sounds in greek. That's the noun. "Arpazo" or "harpazo" is the verb and indeed it means take by force.God bless.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
JonusAnd how to you justify denyning exactly when you are told this will happen and deny the word for a Theroy of men????Im not trying to start an argument Jonus I know your belief and Im not interested in debating it I am interested in how God fearing men can just choose to follow one scripture and ignore another just because some man said it might be so. What are your reasons for believing it

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(kriss;25181)
I do think unorthodox has pointed out something very important here that 1Thess. 4that all the Rapture believers want to quote as proof of rapture in fact means something very different as he has pointed out the word God uses is "Harpazo" is to be taken by force.this tells one that this has absolutely nothing with being a believer or faith or having done good works, ect. This makes it pretty clear that this Word is speaking of the changing in the twinkling of an eye at the last trump. As it is a forced taking by God there is only one time when we are told we will ALLLLLL be forcefully taken and changed and that is when Christ comes and no flesh will be left upon earth AT the 7th and last trump when Jesus Christ returns.
That is so true Kriss. We will all be changed into our spiritual bodies BY FORCE at the seventh trumpet.
smile.gif
JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Jesus is going to come after the Great Tribulation to claim His bride. e.g., true believers.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
ALL means ALL Wakka. ALL does not mean SOME OF THEM.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Terral

Dec 3, 2007
Hi Unorthodox Christian (UC) with Kriss and Denver mentioned:Misunderstandings over interpretations on this Rapture Topic appears to be causing great divisions among the members of Christ’s body on this Board, because many people are mixing together the doctrinal precepts of “Prophecy” seen by the OT Prophets AND elements of “The Mystery” NOT seen by any of them. This is a classic example of both sides being wrong and neither side appears willing to take the necessary steps to reconcile your differences using Scripture and a ‘true’ definition of all the terms. This means every Rapture Topic becomes mired in Semantics where each person is using homemade definitions and pretending everyone is on the same page. Before answering your Opening Post and attempting to assist all sides in seeing ‘the truth’ on this Rapture topic, please allow me to set the stage with a story of how monkeys are trapped in Africa AND how men fall into the same kinds of traps on these difficult Bible Topics: To catch a wild monkey in the jungle one needs a length of rope, a coconut and a small handful of rice. You drill a small hole in one end of the coconut and a larger hole in the opposite end, just large enough for the monkey to insert his hand. You slip the rope through the smaller hole and tie a knot and tie the other end to a nearby tree, then put a small bit of rice into the larger hole. The monkey smells the rice and runs to grab his big handful only to realize he cannot get his fist out of the coconut. :0) Since the monkey is stubborn and will never let go of his choice morsels, then he is sitting there the next morning waiting for the trapper to gather him up. Let us try to read your Opening Post in this light . . .
UC >> Rapture is a man made dogma, Derives from the misuse of 1st Thessalonian 4.
We most certainly disagree. Our “gathering together” (2 Thessalonians 2:1) to the Lord (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) is just one doctrinal component of Pauline Doctrine based completely upon “The Mystery” (Ephesians 3:3) of things “Hidden IN GOD” (Ephesians 3:9) AND revealed through the ministry of the Apostle Paul for the benefit of the “Body of Christ” (Ephesians 4:12). I have now read enough Rapture Posts from the membership here to determine the culprit is a complete lack of understanding regarding the true definition of the Greek term “musterion” (#3466) commonly translated the “Mystery.” The common mistake of professing Bible scholars in the world today is they refuse to ‘rightly divide’ the word of truth regarding things ‘seen’ by the OT Prophets (Prophecy) AND the things NOT seen by any of them, but ONLY ‘revealed’ through the ministry of the Apostle Paul. Here I sit, behind this computer screen, determining the best method to allow my brothers and sisters IN Christ Jesus to simply let go of their handful of rice. :0) The first step in this lesson is to carefully examine the exact definition of the Greek term used in 1 Corinthians 15:51 (musterion) that PAUL connects directly to our translation to immortality (1 Corinthians 15:53).http://www.antioch.com.sg/cgi-bin/bible/vi...n.pl?num=1884#1
musterion primarily that which is known to the mustes, "the initiated" (from mueo, "to initiate into the mysteries;" cp. Php_4:12, mueomai, "I have learned the secret," RV). In the NT it denotes, NOT the mysterious (as with the English word), but that which, being OUTSIDE the range of unassisted natural apprehension, can be made known ONLY by Divine Revelation, and is made known in a manner and at A TIME appointed BY GOD, and to those ONLY who are ‘illumined’ by HIS SPIRIT. In the ordinary sense a "mystery" implies knowledge withheld; its Scriptural significance is truth REVEALED. Hence the terms especially associated with the subject are "made known," "manifested," "revealed," "preached," "understand," "dispensation." The definition given above may be best illustrated by the following passage: "the MYSTERY which hath been HID from ALL AGES and GENERATIONS: but NOW hath it been MANIFESTED to His saints" (Col_1:26, RV). "It is used of . . .”
This term “musterion” is used by the Apostle Paul some 20 times to describe things “Hidden in God,” while all the Epistles bearing the names Hebrews, James, Peter, John and Jude use this term NEVER even one time. This term ‘musterion’ has nothing to do with anything being “mysterious” at all, but is all about describing things “OUTSIDE the range of unassisted natural apprehension.” These things connected to “The Mystery” can be made known “ONLY by Divine Revelation, AND is made known in a MANNER and a TIME appointed BY GOD.” This means God selected ‘the time’ for each aspect of “The Mystery” to be revealed through the Apostle Paul, AND God also chooses the time each individual member of Christ’s body receives this Hidden Wisdom in a ‘seed (faith), shoot (knowledge) and fruit (wisdom)’ series of ‘revelations.’ The “Mystery implies KNOWLEDGE WITHHELD” by definition, which means NONE of the Old Testament Prophets ever saw any elements of “The Mystery” revealed in the Pauline Epistles. Jesus Christ is giving PROPHETIC information in His Matthew 24 Olivet Discourse right out of Zechariah 14, but NONE of that has anything to do with Paul’s “The Mystery,” our “gospel” that is “according to the revelation of THE MYSTERY” (Romans 16:25), OR our “mystery” (1 Corinthians 15:51) translation to immortality described to the Thessalonians in 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17. Men blinded by their Denominationalism combine Prophecy and The Mystery together in complete ignorance of the VAST differences requiring you to ‘rightly divide’ (2 Timothy 2:15) the former (Prophecy) from the latter (The Mystery), as the OT Prophets cannot possibly ‘see’ anything connected to “The Mystery” at all. If you ever want to get this Rapture topic ‘right,’ then you MUST learn to separate the Prophecy doctrinal precepts from anything connected to “The Mystery,” or you will be mired in the mud of semantics running in the same lost place forevermore.
UC >> Kriss and Denver I have both seen you use the Word Fly Up. As I spoke to Jag, We are not going TO fly but be Taken By force with Christ, HARPAZO (Click Here for more detail on the Word. The Hebrew word for Flying away in Ezekiel 13:20 is Parach, to Fly not to be Taken by force.
The Hebrew words have nothing to do with anything on this Rapture Topic. Nothing! Ezekiel cannot see things “HIDDEN IN GOD” (Ephesians 3:9), until LATER ‘revealed’ through the ministry of the Apostle Paul. The ways in which Kriss and Denver wish to characterize “Harpazo” (http://cf.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon...726&Version=kjv) has nothing to do with anything. Scripture says,
“For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain will be CAUGHT UP (harpazo) together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.” 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17.
You can characterize our being ‘caught up’ to meet the Lord IN THE AIR as anything you wish, but the Apostle Paul is teaching this aspect of “The Mystery” seen by NONE of the OT Prophets and NEVER talked about ANYWHERE in Scripture by anyone else. The fact is that many people are confusing Christ’s ‘glorious’ return (Matthew 24:30-31) at the END of the age with His ‘mystery’ coming for His mystery “Body of Christ” described right here in 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17, as if those are the same event, when NOTHING could be farther from ‘the truth.’ The Apostle Paul is describing how the 1000 Years Day of the Lord will BEGIN, while Jesus Christ (Matthew 24) is describing how the same 1000 Year Period WILL END. That simple fact says our mystery gathering to the Lord takes place some 1000 Years BEFORE the Great Tribulation of Matthew 24, whether you guys ever wake up to realize that fact or not.
66.jpg
Here is a basic diagram designed to help the members of Christ’s body see the differences between the events of “Prophecy” VERSUS the events connected directly to “The Mystery.” Find “Today” on the Mystery/Prophecy Timeline to realize we are approaching the ‘start’ of the 1000 Year Day of the Lord shaded in light blue. Find “Rapture Of Mystery Church (First Resurrection)” leading straight up the golden arrow through 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 for the “Body of Christ” (Ephesians 4:12 = that’s us) on our way to ‘rewards’ (2 Corinthians 5:10) and ruling with Christ ‘in heaven’ for the entire 1000 years that Satan is chained (Revelation 20:2) in the Pit. Then realize our mystery rapture takes place some 1000 years BEFORE any of the Matthew 24 events transpire at the END of the same 1000 Year Period. MANY of the members to this fine Bible Board have no clue as to the VAST differences between the Prophetic (seen) Kingdom “Bride” (John 3:29 = Peter, John, James, etc.) VERSUS the Mystery “Body of Christ” under construction in the world ‘today.’ Peter’s “early rains” (James 5:7) Kingdom “Bride” was gathered some 2000 years ago through the “Gospel of the Kingdom” within the blue (Gospels/Acts) portion of this Timeline, while our “Body of Christ” is maturing TODAY during this 2000 Year Mystery Time shaded in red. Satan is the prince of the power of the air (Ephesians 2:2) and the “god of this world” (2 Corinthians 4:3-4) very much in power today, but he is CHAINED for the upcoming 1000 Years where “we” (Body of Christ) occupy those vacated heavenly seats and rule for the same 1000 years IN HEAVEN. Our citizenship is IN HEAVEN (Philippians 3:20) and NOT on this earth, as we have been called to judge the world and the angels (1 Corinthians 6:2-3). The OT Prophets ‘can’ see the events contained in the ‘blue’ (water witness) portion of your New Testament (Kingdom Epistles), but they see NOTHING inside the red section where the Apostle Paul is our only ‘prophet’ concerning all things related to “The Mystery;” which includes our Mystery Rapture.
UC >> With this I can conclude that we are going to meet Yeshua HaMashiach when he comes, after Translation, After the 5th, 6th, and 7th Trump are sounded.
This is complete and utter NONSENSE pointing to the problems we are facing on this Board where ‘both sides’ have things turned upside down and backwards on this Rapture Topic. There is no mention of any 5th, 6th or 7th Trumpets anywhere in the Pauline Epistles, which finds you running into areas of PROPHECY trying desperately to redefine doctrinal components of our Rapture very much connected to the “mystery” (1 Corinthians 15:51). Go back up to the diagram to realize the seven ‘prophetic’ trumpets all sound off just prior to the END of the age way over by the “Great Tribulation / Short Time” shaded in purple. Then find our “Rapture of Mystery Church” again some 1000 years EARLIER where the 1000 Year Day of the Lord BEGINS. The Pre, Mid-Week and Post-Tribulation Rapture theories are all DEAD WRONG and off by the same 1000 Years contained within the Day of the Lord and Unorthodox Christian has fallen into the Pre-Tribulation Rapture Theory TRAP set by Denominationalism and those blinded by the “deluding influence” (2 Thessalonians 2:11) forcing people into believing “what is false” all their days. The question is over whether or not you will continue harping on this Dead Wrong church dogma, OR if God will tap UC on the shoulder and say, “Now is the time for you to see The Mystery,” according to His Divine Will and Intentions.
UC >> The Word Harpazo is to be taken by force. WE WILL NOT FLY like you have pointed up, but with a twinkling of an eye but caught up. Remember Flying is a Process, Being Harpazo(Or Taken up) is IN AN INSTANT, not a process. No where is the Hebrew Word Fly in Ezekiel 13:20, Parach, in anyway shape or form come close to the Greek word Harpazo, taken by force or forcibly snatched.
http://www.antioch.com.sg/cgi-bin/bible/vi...fn.pl?num=420#1 The term “harpazo” means “to snatch or catch away” translated “caught up” to meet the Lord in the air. The emphasis is on GOD doing the snatching apart from MEN doing any flying. :0)
UC >> The Word Rapture shouldn't even be used, it's now where in the bible.
The word “bible” is not used in the Bible either, but we use these words to convey the meaning of what those terms represent from our well-supported OR broken theologies. If a member of Christ’s body decides “Rapture” best describes his understanding of “Harpazo,” then Rapture is as good as any term to convey that message IMHO.
UC >> They took the Greek Connotations for Harpazo, and used another word related to it, which is the Greek means Rapture.
We disagree. No Greek Scholar to my knowledge has translated Harpazo into “Rapture” in any Bible translation, but the Greek term means “caught up.” Men have described their ‘caught up’ doctrine using the term “Rapture,” which coincides with the Greek transliteration of Harpazo. In truth, the English word “Rapture” (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/rapture) is derived from the Latin term “rapere” meaning to “snatch, grab, carry off.”
UC >> I'm not against the Rapture, I'm just against those that believe in the doctrine, yet don't even follow what the Bible says.
Every word of Scripture must be interpreted properly in a true ‘context,’ before anyone can begin following anything. Since you are against those teaching this Rapture (catching away) doctrine, then the Apostle Paul must be the first bad guy on your list. :0)
UC >> Satan comes between the 5th and 6th Trump Revelation 9 says So.
Satan comes? Please forgive, but Satan is already here and has yet to be chained, when the 1000 Years Day of the Lord BEGINS with our Rapture. If you will run back to Revelation 1:10, then you will hear our trumpet (1 Corinthians 15:52 , 1 Thessalonians 4:16) sounding off “behind” John LONG before any of the numbered trumpets sound off, just about 1000 years LATER. Please offer us your explanation for the ‘trumpet’ of Revelation 1:10, before concluding our ‘mystery’ gathering is connected to ANY event of Prophecy. Our mystery trumpet sounds off ‘behind’ John, because he is numbered among the NT ‘prophets’ also oblivious to Paul’s teachings on “The Mystery.” All John sees is Christ with His brand new body (Revelation 1:10-19) already gathered, as ‘we’ (body of Christ) are already gathered and “IN” the Lamb for the entire 1000 Years running from Revelation 1-20.
UC >> My message is to Kriss and Denver, the Rapture IS NOT A FLYING AWAY, ti's a HARPAZO, being caught up, or taken with Force, after our bodies are translated, WE WILL MEET YESHUAT ADONAI!
There is no Yeshuat Adonai in my Bible and I am amazed your work is clouded with the use of such confusion. Jesus Christ = Jesus Christ. Please check in your Bible again . . .
UC >> As a cloud, but in the Air. I don't know why you brother and sister say the Harpazo is a lie.
Unorthodox Christian is against Christians believing in the Rapture Doctrine taught by the Apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 15:51-55 and 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17, so what makes you any different from others against Harpazo? When this member of Christ’s body takes a good look around at the membership comprising the landscape of this fine Bible Board, then I see people with one hand on their Bibles and the other stuck deeply into that coconut unwilling to simply let go of false interpretations based upon false assumptions and the mixing together of Prophecy and the Mystery; apart from ‘rightly dividing’ (2 Timothy 2:15) anything at all. Paul tells these Thessalonians (and you) to “make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you” (1 Thessalonians 4:11), just prior to ‘revealing’ these mystery truths about our gathering to the Lord. However, Jesus Christ describes a much different scenario leading up to the END of the age some 1000 years LATER in His Matthew 24 Olivet Discourse having NOTHING whatsoever to do with our mystery Rapture at all. If you are ever going to see “The Mystery” events of Pauline Doctrine in a true ‘context,’ then you MUST begin separating those things ‘seen’ (Prophecy) by the prophets from the things “Hidden In God” ONLY to be ‘revealed’ within the Pauline Epistles. In Christ Jesus even now,Terral

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Terral;25276)
There is no Yeshuat Adonai in my Bible and I am amazed your work is clouded with the use of such confusion. Jesus Christ = Jesus Christ. Please check in your Bible again . . .
Seems like you want to just limit God on one language. English is NOT a fixed language. The bible was not written in English. The word rapture is NOT even in the Bible. So we don't buy the rapture doctrine as we won't fly away. There is a HARPAZO but not a RAPTURE.Jag

Nov 8, 2007
@Terral, so much for your preaching on how unbiblical sound the moderators doctrines are. You pointing out Yeshuat Adonai not Being Jesus Christ name means you need more Study. In hebrew it means, Lord Yeshua, Yeshua Meaning Jesus, and Yeshua being an abbreviated form of Y'hoshua, or YahShua, meaning Jehovah Saves, He will Save, or Jehovah is my salvation. As far as your objections against my thread and about the word Harpazo, it's more formal and appropriate instead of Rapture. Cause it's the Word used in `1st Thessalonians 4 concerning the Caught up event.I will quote you line by Line, either with a rebuttal or just to comment on your Folly later on. God Bless you brotherOn top of that Terral, you need to make sure what you're saying is not your own understanding Proverbs 3:5, and that it is coherent with what the Word of God says! So far, you've shown me otherwise

Terral

Dec 3, 2007
Hi Thesuperjag with Unorthodox Christian mentioned:
Thesuperjag >> Seems like you want to just limit God on one language. English is NOT a fixed language.
Nobody on this side of the debate is limiting God to anything. Most of Unorthodox Christian’s posts are written in plain English with the exception of some Hebrew Transliterated terms that appear confusing from my point of view. Please forgive, but your statement about what English is NOT has nothing to do with anything.
Thesuperjag >> The bible was not written in English.
Your Bible is likely ‘translated’ into English, as your posts here are definitely written in English. Jesus Christ is the “Son of God” from John 1:34 and that is His name IN ENGLISH. Since the readers are passing judgment on everyone involved reading in English, then we make better sense making our arguments in the same common universal language IMHO.
Thesuperjag >> The word rapture is NOT even in the Bible.
Why continue restating the obvious time and time again, when we just covered this point above in this debate?? Post #14 is very long and contains many points on this Rapture Topic being ignored to state the obvious about what does NOT appear in the Bible. The word “Harpazo” ( http://cf.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon...726&Version=kjv ) does appear in your Bible several times.
Thesuperjag >> So we don't buy the rapture doctrine as we won't fly away. There is a HARPAZO but not a RAPTURE.
Thesuperjag is certainly free to believe anything he likes and to ‘quote >>’ me on any Bible Topic from Genesis to Revelation in order to offer his opposing views using Scripture. Since you are not buying any Rapture Doctrine, then please offer your own interpretation of ‘the truth’ of what Paul is teaching here in Scripture:
“Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality.” 1 Corinthians 15:51-53. “For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain will be CAUGHT UP together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.” 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17.
Paul says, “We will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye” saying “this mortal must put on immortality.” Paul says the Lord will descend from heaven and the dead in Christ will rise first, then “we who are alive and remain will be CAUGHT UP together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.” Before you expend energy professing what Paul is NOT saying, then please tell everyone here the ‘doctrine’ you teach from these precepts taken directly out of God’s Living Word. Thank you in advance,In Christ Jesus,Terral

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
we will be caught up after the trib. Simple simple simple!!!! Its called 2nd coming

Pariah

Nov 10, 2007
Matthew 24: 23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25Behold, I have told you before. 26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. I can apply that to these "movements of the Holy Spirit". They say He is moving in Toronto or Pensacola. Or simply saying He is moving in this church or that conference. And people flock to those places... but why? The Holy Spirit is in us.29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: Note the significant physical signs of the heavens. The next verse is prior to that event when it begins with.. "And then shall appear the "sign" of the Son of man in heaven.. that is the initial event to be followed by another event... and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn... why? because what had happened afterwards when they actually see the son of man "coming" sending the angels to gather by force.30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. Now to the parabel fo the fig tree as to why this event is pre-tribulation for the tribulation I just described is happening now. We are living in perilous times now, but this is not the great tribulation. That is after verse 29 event when the signs in the heavens are shaken, implying nuclear war.32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.Now if it was during the great tribulation, we would be able to tell the time of Jesus' actual coming to the earth with the saints at the end of the great tribulation if there was no pre-tribulation rapture or harvest. So then we have more clues that suggests to always be ready below.37But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. So as much as everyone wants to get caught up on the word "rapture", I would rather call it the first harvest. The Lord made a promise.John 14: 1Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.I believe that promise is to be taken to a place first; not to be taken just to turn around and come right back again. If the Lord in His actual coming is with the saints, then the saints were with Him for awhile as in... the bride and the bridegroom; the marriage supper. All of this declares judgment on the House of God first... not dealing with the devil and his army at Armegeddon first. Thus the reason for the call to be ready and the hour that shall try all on the earth... is the great tribulation period for all those that got left behind, thus signifying the prodigal son and the foolish virgins. There is a time for everything under the heavens... and judgment must fall on the House of God first at the first harvest.You guys can denounce the term rapture all you want. It is just a term to signify an event like trinity is not found in the Bible either but it is a term to signify the Triune God.Let us all agree to be ready and trust Jesus to keep us abiding in Him till He appears.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Terral you have used a million words to explain a simple concept that few will understand so whats the point if your teaching is not understood by many I don't disagree with a lot of what you have said but you seem to think you are saying something different than we are. Which is there is no pre-trib mid-trib or post trib rapure there is only a changing in the twinkling of an eye at the second coming it is one in the same with 1 thess.4 there is no contention here except with those who insist on listening to men and insist there is a pre- trib rapure.And your false doctrine of no coming of christ at all except after the millenium. I also disagree that this doesnt effect one's salvation it very much does so when the church's teach their congregation they do do need to learn the Events in Revelation because they will be gone. Learning that Antichrist (Satan ) comes first is vital to everyone salvation'furthermore I don't much appreciate all your negative remarks about the moderators and everyone else on this site espically when it is exactly the same thing you are saying without all the words except when Christ comes, this we can debate but the accusations on all membersmust stop I have told you the rules of the site please follow them