It's Official Robots Are Taking Over The World

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a recycled thread that I posted on another forum quite a long time ago based upon an article that Stephen Hawking once claimed that robots were plotting to take over our world. I really don't want to dig for that ancient article lol, but this is a thread to show how much we rely on machines in today's day and age. I'll start by stating an example of something that I saw when I just went on a walk today.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah that would be a real bummer for illegal immigrants that mow lawns for a living.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'll start by stating an example of something that I saw when I just went on a walk today.
We need to have a robot track all the threads you have started on CB. You'll be rewarded a prize for most threads by a robot.:p

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, as long as robots work on operating systems other than Microsoft, for the time being they will work right,not have attitudes and won't get malware to make them run amok and they will run fast and not slow up to a crawl. I guess God has it that the best operating system candidates win out so that this does not happen. LOL That's not to say that we can't program them to do stupid things eventually. God gives us times to repent first, and then maybe these things will help bring the end about.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it’s interesting that Elon musk makes a comment when he is now producing the very things that could eventually lead to AI, I know he has some concerns even today........but once he goes so far with the chips he is creating others could very well turn humans themselves into ‘ robots ‘
All my life I've been waiting for androids to become commonplace after growing up in the Star Wars era.

Never could I have imagined that WE would become the androids.

Revelation 9:6 "In those days, men will hope for death, but death will not come."

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Once the victims are all neuro-linked, the Nephilim spirits will have free access to all the lustful pleasure their evil little hearts desire.
Then they will possess, and not simply oppress. Hello?

Reactions: GEN2REV

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I've been saying, and singing, "Welcome to the Matrix!"
Once the victims are all neuro-linked, the Nephilim spirits will have free access to all the lustful pleasure their evil little hearts desire.
Then they will possess, and not simply oppress. Hello?
I'm afraid you're right.

And when you combine the implications of Graphene Oxide WITH the Neuralink technology, you begin to formulate a picture of how it will all come together to put the entire population of the world ONLINE and at the mercy of those who run the inter-webs.

This is no longer some cheezy conspiracy theory. It's here ... and happening NOW.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm afraid you're right.

And when you combine the implications of Graphene Oxide WITH the Neuralink technology, you begin to formulate a picture of how it will all come together to put the entire population of the world ONLINE and at the mercy of those who run the inter-webs.

This is no longer some cheezy conspiracy theory. It's here ... and happening NOW.
At least they won't have to bother with those cheap'n'cheesy Chinese phones anymore. It'll all be in their heads. Imagine that...close quarters with their alien brothers...whether they like it or not! Lol

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
For those who don't know Jesus, I'd highly advise you to get to know Him...while you still can!

Reactions: GEN2REV

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They don't do anything without many years of planning.

Like I said before, we will become the robots.

Anime movie from 2007.