Jack Van Impe 88 yrs. old Says I plan to Preach to My Last Breath that Jesus is ready to Return

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack Van Impe 88 yrs. old Says I plan to Preach to My Last Breath that Jesus is ready to Return!! Google ===""" November 30, 2018
Jack Van Impe Presents — December 1, 2018 ""
No one can hear and watch Jack and not know they are hearing and seeing a True man of God!!! PTL.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Jack Van Impe 88 yrs. old Says I plan to Preach to My Last Breath that Jesus is ready to Return!! Google ===""" November 30, 2018
No one can hear and watch Jack and not know they are hearing and seeing a True man of God!!! PTL.
Has Jack never read Revelation and seen that much has to happen before Jesus Returns?

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is NOTHING that must happen before the rapture. Remember the rapture is NOT the same event asthe return of Jesus to earth to defeat all evil and set up His kingdom and rule with us raptured believers the nations with a rod of iron!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Jesus is ruling on earth there will be no war,crime, famine, all evil will be defeated!! PTL

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus return? He's here. He said he would not leave us. He said he dwells in us.

Folks... I have been "raptured". For me the rapture happened 18 years ago.

What happened when you were raptured?

Stranger

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Jesus is ruling on earth there will be no war,crime, famine, all evil will be defeated!! PTL

The Bible does not say all evil on the earth cease during the MK.

In fact it talks about people dying in 100 years old or younger because they are evil.

The hordes of follow Satan in attacking Jerusalem at the end of the MK are able very much lived during the MK.

Peace on earth does not mean evil free. It means it is controlled.

As well it does not say demons will be imprisoned either.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 John 3:8
The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...that Jesus is ready to Return
Not sure what he means by that, but Jesus has been ready to return for quite some time. However, until the Church is complete numerically (and according to God alone) He will not return for the saints. Then, after at least seven years, He will return WITH His saints and angels.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Stranger
I was caught up in the

Stranger
I died and became the dead in Christ. That's the short answer. Here's the medium answer:

The Lord descended and annointed a preacher (an angel... A messenger) to gibe me a powerful message that shook my way of thinking enough that it changed my mind (a shout). Now I am the dead in Christ. Not the dead in the grave. Now I am with the Lord and will ever be. I am caught up with all the sleeping saints. I am in the air (the breath and the Word) with Jesus.

Do you really want the long answer? Because the long answer involves how my way of thinking has changed and how the change has affected my life.

Reactions: Willie T

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
There is NOTHING that must happen before the rapture. Remember the rapture is NOT the same event asthe return of Jesus to earth to defeat all evil and set up His kingdom and rule with us raptured believers the nations with a rod of iron!
OK, then prove to us with scripture where this 'rapture to heaven' is mentioned.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
OK, then prove to us with scripture where this 'rapture to heaven' is mentioned.
Already supplied and rejected by the naysayers. See John 14:1-3 and all related passages.

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was caught up in the

I died and became the dead in Christ. That's the short answer. Here's the medium answer:

The Lord descended and annointed a preacher (an angel... A messenger) to gibe me a powerful message that shook my way of thinking enough that it changed my mind (a shout). Now I am the dead in Christ. Not the dead in the grave. Now I am with the Lord and will ever be. I am caught up with all the sleeping saints. I am in the air (the breath and the Word) with Jesus.

Do you really want the long answer? Because the long answer involves how my way of thinking has changed and how the change has affected my life.

That is not a rapture. That is being saved. A rapture would be like an Enoch or an Elijah.

Stranger

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Already supplied and rejected by th naysayers. See John 14:1-3 and all related passages.
If you actually did have a verse that proved your 'rapture to heaven' theory, then surely you would wave it in our faces.
You don't have anything even remotely saying that. Only a few where it has to be assumed.

So it is we 'nay-sayers', that have the truth and we have to put up with much abuse from those whose beliefs are challenged. John 14:1-3, for example; does not even mention heaven.
Do you not realize what a pretentious and arrogant belief the 'rapture; is? Are you better that the millions of martyrs from Stephen until even today? They all died, usually in a horrible way, how are you more favored than them?

It is probable that the belief in the false teaching of a 'rapture', will result in some loss of reward, if not worse; at your Judgement.
Especially true for those who teach and promote it. James 3:1

Reactions: GodsGrace

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you actually did have a verse that proved your 'rapture to heaven' theory, then surely you would wave it in our faces.
You don't have anything even remotely saying that. Only a few where it has to be assumed.

So it is we 'nay-sayers', that have the truth and we have to put up with much abuse from those whose beliefs are challenged. John 14:1-3, for example; does not even mention heaven.
Do you not realize what a pretentious and arrogant belief the 'rapture; is? Are you better that the millions of martyrs from Stephen until even today? They all died, usually in a horrible way, how are you more favored than them?

It is probable that the belief in the false teaching of a 'rapture', will result in some loss of reward, if not worse; at your Judgement.

Concerning (John 14:1-3) where Jesus said, "In my Father's house are many mansions:...I go to prepare a place for you...." Where was He going? Just down the road a piece?

Stranger

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Jesus return? He's here. He said he would not leave us. He said he dwells in us.

Folks... I have been "raptured". For me the rapture happened 18 years ago.
Agreed. Except as I understand the rapture happens when we die. Literally.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy

I agree with you 100%.
But how does believing in an incorrect doctrine affect one's judgement at death?
What harm does it do to believe in a rapture?

D

Dave L

I think Jack is deceived for the most part, but right in this matter. Jesus can return today. We are in the last half of Revelation Chapter 20.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Caught up" IS the rapture.
The Comfort of Christ’s Coming
13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep(died) in Jesus.

15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep (died). 16 the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be """caught up""" together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.