Jack Van Impe Challenging Pope Francis to Debate!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack Van Impe Says He is Challenging Pope Francis to Debate the Pope's Heresy!!
06-15-19, 01:15 PM
Jack Van Impe Says He is Challenging Pope Francis to Debate the Pope's Heresy that says atheists will go to heaven and there is no hell anf you don't need Jesus to get into heaven=Total heresy!!! Google===
Jack Van Impe Presents — June 15, 2019

1Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

1Timothy 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only Those Blinded by Satan could Watch Jack Van Impe's Program then Mock,Scoff and Attack Him!! Jack is appointed and anointed by God to preach to the world that Jesus is at the door ready to return today!! Google== Jack Van Impe Presents — June 15, 2019

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Take time to learn truth!!
Only Those Blinded by Satan could Watch Jack Van Impe's Program then Mock,Scoff and Attack Him!! Jack is appointed and anointed by God to preach to the world that Jesus is at the door ready to return today!! Google== Jack Van Impe Presents — June 15, 2019

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack Van Impe Says He is Challenging Pope Francis to Debate the Pope's Heresy!!
06-15-19, 01:15 PM
Jack Van Impe Says He is Challenging Pope Francis to Debate the Pope's Heresy that says atheists will go to heaven and there is no hell anf you don't need Jesus to get into heaven=Total heresy!!! Google===
Jack Van Impe Presents — June 15, 2019

1Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

1Timothy 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
The Pope never said there was no Hell.
The Pope never said that atheists WILL go t Heaven, etc.

I am openly challenging YOU to produce the quotes . . .

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do just a little research!!!====Pope Francis Says “There Is No Hell”, Against The Backdrop Of Heroism Stories And The Majesty Of Maundy Thursday 29 Thursday Mar 2018 Posted by telmab7 in General-Traditional Catholics , News-Catholic Church, Vatican and Clergy , Saints , Tradition and Culture
Pope Francis has a message for non-believers: "Even the athiests" can go to heaven.

The leader of the Catholic Church made the eye brow-raising remark during a homily while saying a mass Tuesday at the Vatican.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Do just a little research!!!====Pope Francis Says “There Is No Hell”, Against The Backdrop Of Heroism Stories And The Majesty Of Maundy Thursday 29 Thursday Mar 2018 Posted by telmab7 in General-Traditional Catholics , News-Catholic Church, Vatican and Clergy , Saints , Tradition and Culture
Pope Francis has a message for non-believers: "Even the athiests" can go to heaven.

The leader of the Catholic Church made the eye brow-raising remark during a homily while saying a mass Tuesday at the Vatican.
Man, does that guy rock or what? Go pope!
Yes, of course those who claim to be atheist get treated the ezackly same as anyone who makes any other profession, right? Or do spells and incantations save us now?

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
See, one of these days you'll find that the hell we are presented with does not exist in Scripture, except possibly, probably in whenyoudig aditch for others ok. Ipad :rolleyes: yikes, who has all day to correct the obvious lol. Anyway, when you go looking, your precious hell is going to disappear, ok sweetie? That is maybe pouring out the blood of the saints and prophets ok, tho i guess the connection is not really clear yet. Ok peace

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

‘There Is No Hell’: An Untraditional Pope, an Italian Journalist and the Quote Igniting Controversy

and I would i,port "Pope Francis says there is no hell" if i could, some great hits there. "i,port" i cannot even reproduce on this thing without a lot of pain lol, straight from hell this thing is! Ha!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
‘There Is No Hell’: An Untraditional Pope, an Italian Journalist and the Quote Igniting Controversy

and I would i,port "Pope Francis says there is no hell" if i could, some great hits there. "i,port" i cannot even reproduce on this thing without a lot of pain lol, straight from hell this thing is! Ha!

iPads are a blessing and curse. I have never mastered to copy and paste thing very well. And I miss the 'edit' and stuff. But it's my 'go-to' device in the middle of the night.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
iPads are a blessing and curse. I have never mastered to copy and paste thing very well. And I miss the 'edit' and stuff. But it's my 'go-to' device in the middle of the night.
Yes, a great synopsis. Love the typing, detest the auto-correct, and copypaste fuggedaboudit lol

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus has more to say about the all to very real hell than about heaven!!========ps, Jach does not or ever has had a jet and he takes no salary for many years he gets his income from his many books!!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte