Jean Vanier

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jean Vanier, who taught the world about love in a new way, has died at 90. The founder of L'Arche was, and is, a saint.

His final message: "God is good and whatever happens it will be the best. I am happy and give thanks for everything. My deepest love to each one of you."

May he rest in peace.

"L'Arche founder Jean Vanier dies aged 90." L'Arche founder Jean Vanier dies aged 90

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jean Vanier, who taught the world about love in a new way, has died at 90. The founder of L'Arche was, and is, a saint.

His final message: "God is good and whatever happens it will be the best. I am happy and give thanks for everything. My deepest love to each one of you."

May he rest in peace.

"L'Arche founder Jean Vanier dies aged 90." L'Arche founder Jean Vanier dies aged 90

A good man...and from Quebec. ;)

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you haven’t read ‘Becoming Human’ check it out - it was life changing for me

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you haven’t read ‘Becoming Human’ check it out - it was life changing for me
I'll look into this. I love all viewpoints. Yes, even some Calvinists! I won't throw the baby out with the bathwater :D I have not read a whole lot of the Catholic writings other that what I was introduced to as a child and pre teen. I am familiar with , Piper, Stott, Pink, C.S., Spurgeon, and newer authors as well...but we will not get into that, lol. C.S. is my favorite of all the 20th century authors. We can accept or reject as, God has given me the free will to do just that, or not...

Reactions: aspen and Helen