Jehovah's Witnesses worship creeping things.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

r1xlx

Feb 26, 2020
HESSLE
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Many of us are familiar with the JWs inserting subliminal images of creatures and demons in all the pictures they use in their books and magazines but who has realised that this is because the leaders of the cult are devilworshippers just like the Israelites Ezekiel saw in the windowless room of Ezekiel 8:9
8:9 'And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here.
10 So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, pourtrayed upon the wall round about.
11 And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up.'
The fact that images of reptiles, bulls, beasts, UFO-aliens, demons, animals, Asyrians and Pan the halfgoat god can all be seen in the pictures must by definition make all JWs evil idolaters of whom GOD says: 18 "Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them."
I know for a fact that these images have been inserted since as early as 1922 as I saw a picture of the Watchtower cover from 1917 and then the same picture used in a 1922 book that had a subliminal image of Pan playing his pipes inserted in the clouds.
I discuss the subliminals with many people who can esily spot them and know that JWs are blind sheep led by evil men who may even be possessed by demons - yet just as many people cannot see the imges and just say the JWs are maybe just a bit weird but still Christian!
So tell me which of you can spot the images and believe JW.org is an evil Satanic cult and which of you cannot see them.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
"creeping things" is imo not the worst analogy of widows and orphans?
wadr i think you are misunderstanding that concept...not that i am a big defender of JWness
but i dont think anyone here has it all down pat, eh?

Reactions: Helen

BlessedCreator

Apr 15, 2020
Oregon
www.gffg.info
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not just JW that have been infiltrated and corrupted in these end times. It is my experience that all churches of all denominations have been IMO. Just look up satanic occult symbols such as 666, pyramid, all seeing eye, those being some of the more often used ones. There are many more such as the anchor, peace symbol, butterfly, vector etc. The list goes on. But they all show occult affiliation and ultimately allegiance to Satan. You can find these symbols in pretty much every church I have discovered because they pretty much all are infiltrated by who God warns us of calling them "false apostles", "ministers of unrighteousness" and "grievous wolves" who would enter the Church "not sparing the flock". Many the of the churches are so bold as to put these evil symbols upfront in their churches logo. PM me anytime if you want, love to talk more about this stuff! Not many people have their eyes opened to see all the evil.