Jesse Duplantis's Trip to Heaven!! Who would call him a liar?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesse Duplantis's Trip to Heaven!! Who would call him a liar? Jesse Duplantis

Why try to limit God when He wants to bless you?? God has no shortage of wealth, He even uses gold to pave His city streets!!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesse Duplantis has convicted himself of being a liar. He has blatantly claimed that "Jesus" wants him to have a new jet for 54 million dollars when he already has three jets.

Please do some research!!! Find out what Jesse did with the other jets he used (gave away to other men of God) Who really wants to slander and be a false witness against a man of GOD that has helpedmillions worldwide to seek and find God??

Ac28

May 18, 2016
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please do some research!!! Find out what Jesse did with the other jets he used (gave away to other men of God) Who really wants to slander and be a false witness against a man of GOD that has helpedmillions worldwide to seek and find God??

You don't know if any of those people truly found God.

He's absolutely a liar, as is every preacher that claims the gifts of the spirit are still available to us today. He shouldn't have made enough money to buy the jets to start with. And the money he has was stolen from his flock by lying to them about the gifts. He's a crook. Ever penny he stole was from preaching fake magic.

He is lying about Heaven. No human has yet been in Heaven, except John and Paul, who were there only in the Spirit, Doesn't say what happened to Enoch and Elijah.
Jn 3:13
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Also, any preacher that would claim there is a hell is automatically a liar.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow!!! Yes!!! I too live my life as a son of God and a joint heir with Jesus in the blessings of God= health, prosperity, blessings, and protection.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe HE thinks he did. And, "Yea" or "Nay", it really makes no difference in my life or walk with Jesus. The bible never asked me to believe in Jesse Duplantis.

We should know that God says He hates a false witness and slander without proof. Those that did that against Moses paid a very high price so we need Beware!!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't know if any of those people truly found God.

He's absolutely a liar, as is every preacher that claims the gifts of the spirit are still available to us today. He shouldn't have made enough money to buy the jets to start with. And the money he has was stolen from his flock by lying to them about the gifts. He's a crook. Ever penny he stole was from preaching fake magic.

He is lying about Heaven. No human has yet been in Heaven, except John and Paul, who were there only in the Spirit, Doesn't say what happened to Enoch and Elijah.
Jn 3:13
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Also, any preacher that would claim there is a hell is automatically a liar.

You are a false witness against this man of God.....out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks and your mouth is full of hate.....Isaiah 54:17 says that no weapon that is formed against me shall prosper and any tongue that shall rise against me in JUDGMENT shall be condemned for this is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their righteousness is of me THUS SAITH THE LORD.....

2 Corinthians 12:2 which says: I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago – whether in the body I do not know, or out of the body I do not know, God knows – such a man was caught up to the third heaven.

This man shared his own personal testimony of going to heaven....and he didn't share it for any reason except to encourage people to believe that heaven is real and to bring Glory to God.....To say someone is lying about something without knowing for a FACT they are is called bearing false witness and false testimony against them....
and no one enters any spiritual realm whether heaven or hell in their physical bodies.....it is in the spirit.

Hell
Luke 12:5 - But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Matthew 10:28 - And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesse Duplantis has convicted himself of being a liar. He has blatantly claimed that "Jesus" wants him to have a new jet for 54 million dollars when he already has three jets.
He has come to our church and ministered and the anointing of the Holy Spirit is all over that man. I love his outward Joy for the Lord and he spreads it wherever he goes. I pray God will continue to multiply blessings to him!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not ashamed to support Jesse Duplantis….if you ever took the time to hear his testimony of growing up as white trailer trash and the many things he went through before getting saved you might have a little more compassion and appreciation of his teachings......He is trying to teach you how to receive God's abundant life that He wants for you to have here on earth.....by the words of his own testimony....how God began to bless Him.....and that is how it should be.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God the Father loves to share with His family and God has a LOT of good "stuff" like streets in His city paved with pure gold. PTL.

Ac28

May 18, 2016
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything I said was scriptural. Since you 2 obviously don't right divide, as per 2Tim 2:15, nothing you say about the gifts has any validity. If you did obey Paul and rightly divide, you would be approved unto God and you would never set foot in a Charismatic Church again.
Eccl 7:5
It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise
(the Bible, rightly divided), than for a man to hear the song of fools (Duplantis, Copeland, Hinn, etc.).

I spent about 2 wasted years, at least twice a week, in services in large Charismatic churches in Houston, the Charismatic capital of the world. I did this to help out my elderly aunt and uncle. I saw 100s of fake healings and prophesies and probably 1000s of fake tongues, and watched maybe 1000s of very gullible people get "slain in the Spirit". I heard many sermons that talked about the fake "second blessing". I watched Duplantis and the other fake Prosperity preachers for 1000s of hours on TV, especially on the wretched TBN, with the awful Jan and Paul Crouch, the 2 most fake people on the planet. I never heard tongues or witnessed healing or prophesies that weren't fake. None were like those in the Bible. What was spooky was that all of those people were sincere and actually bought into all that fake garbage that was taught to them by all those fake millionaire preachers. I sort of liked Duplantis, though, because he was funny, not because anything he said was true.

All I learned was that, although EVERYTHING was fake, it did have quite a lot of entertainment value. I always put some money in the plate. When you go to the circus, you have to buy a ticket.

Last edited:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!! Satan loves to slander and attack men of God who are seeing millions worldwide become born-again believers!!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything I said was scriptural. Since you 2 obviously don't right divide, as per 2Tim 2:15, nothing you say about the gifts has any validity. If you did obey Paul and rightly divide, you would be approved unto God and you would never set foot in a Charismatic Church again.
Eccl 7:5
It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise
(the Bible, rightly divided), than for a man to hear the song of fools (Duplantis, Copeland, Hinn, etc.).

I spent about 2 wasted years, at least twice a week, in services in large Charismatic churches in Houston, the Charismatic capital of the world. I did this to help out my elderly aunt and uncle. I saw 100s of fake healings and prophesies and probably 1000s of fake tongues, and watched maybe 1000s of very gullible people get "slain in the Spirit". I heard many sermons that talked about the fake "second blessing". I watched Duplantis and the other fake Prosperity preachers for 1000s of hours on TV, especially on the wretched TBN, with the awful Jan and Paul Crouch, the 2 most fake people on the planet. I never heard tongues or witnessed healing or prophesies that weren't fake. None were like those in the Bible. What was spooky was that all of those people were sincere and actually bought into all that fake garbage that was taught to them by all those fake millionaire preachers. I sort of liked Duplantis, though, because he was funny, not because anything he said was true.

All I learned was that, although EVERYTHING was fake, it did have quite a lot of entertainment value. I always put some money in the plate. When you go to the circus, you have to buy a ticket.
Since you are so intent on judging the testimony of others......why don't you share your testimony of faith and let us test it with the word of God....your personal confession of faith. All I have ever seen from your posts is opposition of what another's belief is....attacking with malice....when I checked your profile for threads you have personally posted there wasn't a single one....so what is your belief?

Ac28

May 18, 2016
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!! Satan loves to slander and attack men of God who are seeing millions worldwide become born-again believers!!
You need to spend more time in the Bible You don't even know that being born again of water and Spirit, of being baptized with water and the Spirit, has absolutely nothing to do with us Gentiles today, or with salvation - Search and see. It was the ticket, during Christ's ministry, to get into Israel's earthy Kingdom of Heaven, of which, as a Gentile today, you have no part in.

So far, nothing either of you 2 have said will stand up to the test of God's word.

By the way,
Who is your apostle?
Do you obey God's word and rightly divide? Why not? Don't you want to be approved unto God?
Every believer in Acts had the gift of knowledge What happened to you guys?

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:
You need to spend more time in the Bible You don't even know that being born again of water and Spirit, of being baptized with water and the Spirit, has absolutely nothing to do with us Gentiles today, or with salvation - Search and see. It was the ticket, during Christ's ministry, to get into Israel's earthy Kingdom of Heaven, of which, as a Gentile today, you have no part in.
This is a lie...you are a false teacher....
Galations 3:28
Sons Through Faith in Christ
…27For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise.
I pray that God will open your eyes to see and your ears to hear the truth of His Word...I also pray that God will bring to naught any teaching you have given to those who are not yet skilled in the Word....I pray that the Spirit of Truth will set them free from any false doctrine taught by you and I pray that the Spirit of Truth will set YOU free as well..

Reactions: Helen

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Who really wants to slander and be a false witness against a man of GOD that has helped millions worldwide to seek and find God??
If Duplantis is indeed a man of God, how is it that he has spoken so many heretical things? You can find his quotes on the Internet and compare them with Scripture. Exposing false teachers is not slander.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Duplantis is indeed a man of God, how is it that he has spoken so many heretical things? You can find his quotes on the Internet and compare them with Scripture. Exposing false teachers is not slander.
Why don't you go ahead and share one of his quotes that is false....