Jesus' 1000 year reign

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Jesus' 1000 year reign... Second ComingI remember hearing this many times. But isn't Jesus going to stay for just a short time to take us home? Someone clear this up for me
sad.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Well, the Millineum Age, is the Day of the Lord. He is going to set His Kingdom on Earth for a Day. (1000 years)Revelation 20:4 - And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.After that, Satan goes on a rampage again...for a short time...Revelation 20:3 - And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.Revelation 20:7 - And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Are we in the Milleneum Age, or the Age of Harvest?Is the Milleneum Age after the Age of Harvest?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
We are difinately not in the Millineum Age, otherwise we wouldn't still be pinching our old flesh body.I Corinthians 15:52 - In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.I Thessalonians 4:16-17 - For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.Revelation 11:15 - And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Alright. Thank you
smile.gif
.Wait. But won't Jesus enter through the east gate? So wouldn't that mean He'll stay on earth for a little bit?

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
(ÐøÞÞlégäñgèr;15494)
God brings heaven to earth not vica versa. Revelation is Genesis in reverse. He'll restore things to the way he created them.
Yes, Dapple,Jesus will reign the earth from heaven. He is not with us, YHWH, Jesus and all the angels are spirit being and we are not and are not going to be. We are going back the way Adam and Eve were. In that time, people did not have chance to accept Jesus will get the chance to accept Him.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
I did a little research on this.After the antichrist is gone. Jesus will rule over the earth with an iron rod for a thousand years. During this time, any one who rebels will be persecuted. Then after the thousand years, there will be the judgement of all. Then the righteous will finally live with God in peace and love.Am I right?

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
(Wakka;16204)
I did a little research on this.After the antichrist is gone. Jesus will rule over the earth with an iron rod for a thousand years. During this time, any one who rebels will be persecuted. Then after the thousand years, there will be the judgement of all. Then the righteous will finally live with God in peace and love.Am I right?
I think you are pretty close.I learned during that time all people who did not have chance to believe and accept Jesus will have chance.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
So Lazarus and even Alexander the Great will be there
smile.gif
. I want to see historical figures in real life. I want to see the sculptor of Michelangelo's David. It will be a great time. And even a greater time once we spend an eternity with God.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
You are close Wakka but far out.When Christ reigns on Earth for one Day, Satan is bound in the bottomless pit for that Day.Revelation 20:2 - And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years.Revelation 20:3 - And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.After one Day is over, Satan will be loosed again for a little season...and deceive more...Revelation 20:3 - And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.Revelation 20:7 - And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,Revelation 20:8 - And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.Revelation 20:9 - And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.Revelation 20:10 - And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
II Peter 3:8 - But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.Because one Day to God is one thousand human years. And one thousand human years is one Day to God.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
So the Lords day is going to be a 1,000 year reign over the earth? Or, a Millennium.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
The Lord's Day is one thousand human years.One thousand human years is the Mellinneum.The Lord's Day is the Mellinneum.That's how long Christ reigns the Earth before Satan will be set free again.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
It's after the Melinneum Age.Revelation 20:4 - And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.After Christ (and those with Him who didn't take the mark...) reigns the Earth for a Day (1000 years) ... The dead is again alive...after the Melinneum Age.Revelation 20:5 - But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.Acts 24:15 - And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.P.S Remember Satan again will be loosed after the Mellineum AgeRevelation 20:7 - And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,Revelation 20:8 - And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Jag is right on this Millium= 1000 years one day with lord = 1000 yearsthey are the same.I also think this 1000 years is used to teach those who did not have a chance to hear Gods word. But God being completely fair. Will loose Satan again for a short time to make those that are taught have to choose to follow him of their own free will just as we have to do its part of the reason there are no real second chances all must eventually choose God or Satan (death) after this 1000 years all that are left that have choosen God in heaven upon earth for eternity.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
What makes you sure Wakka, seeing that there are already at least some that believes in a lie today...II Thessalonians 2:3 - Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;