Jesus Christ is God edified in Man

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Real_Revival23

Dec 25, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Christ is God edified in man which is why we learn from His character, and why we make effort to interpret His words properly.
You can look through the scriptures and find itself to be true regardless of whats been said.
You take epigenetics and genetic inheritance, Jesus’s mission to bring about a spiritual kingdom rooted in what is good and of God, managed to bring about the fruition of the Hebrew faith into the great abroad as the mainstay and its solidarity honored by all and adopted, being the principles of life as a proper standard as life itself and what is considered “a common destiny for all”. Not indwelled overly in mysticism, nor is it the disposition and demeanor of most, but understanding, which in itself requires maturity. Providing us all the ability and right to redeem ourselves in the sight of God, to be a Jew as Paul said in the spiritual sense, circumcision of the heart as he had called it. Being made a heart of flesh rather than a heart of stone regardless of background and heritage, as the original Hebrew people were also a remnant of the populous of the time that had made their way beyond the scope of the material, worldly, spirituality that was meager in any consideration of life. Although we are far from perfect, we are salvageable, retainable, manageable, willing and we will take the Lord’s word and the history of His story with us and the history of the church because we have learned from His character, and we have made effort to interpret His words properly, but although a time is coming beyond the scope of dogmatic dispensation; God and Jesus, life and spirituality will not be a memorial of obligation to the past but will require reformation as we Christians, have to look to the future like everyone else and excel in our talents and abilities and excel in what fruits we can offer of good and honor. On a rather off putting note I don’t think that God, nor Jesus want us thinking about blood or a crucifixion everyday of our lives as a joy of some sort as bloodshed isn’t. And although we believe in miracles, God, the spiritual world, devils, and wrestle with a world that denies the thematic substance of what is abhorred and celebrated, honored and disdained by both believers and people well aware of the truth. Good and Evil being of a scope beyond man’s dominion.
We now know that Jesus Christ is God edified in Man. Amen. And He who brought this about with His own life and the Strength of His righteousness will not be forgotten. Amen.
As this will be the case in the millennial reign. Whether it may be an age or a millennium.

English Standard Version
And he said to them, “The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath.
Mark 2:27

16Therefore let no one judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a feast, a New Moon, or a Sabbath. 17These are a shadow of the things to come, but the body that casts it belongs to Christ.
Colossians 2:16-17

I am the way, the truth, and the light and no man comes to the Father but by me.
John 14:6

Jesus is God edified in man.

14“You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. 16In the same way, let your light shine before others, so thatb they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.

Christ Came to Fulfill the Law

17“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:17-19

English Standard Version
But Jesus answered him, “Let it be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness.” Then he consented.

New King James Version
that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world,
Philippians 2:15

Ultimately, Jesus’s self sacrifice and Deity to defend and provide a sanctuary, and Holy ground of respect, that God may be known and in the midst of an amoral world, is still alive today as a Holy Power.
Being a Holy Power as stated at the right hand of The Lord.

New King James Version
Jesus said, “I am. And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven.”

The Lesson of the Lamp
(Mark 4:21�"25)
16No one lights a lamp and covers it with a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he sets it on a stand, so those who enter can see the light. 17For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be made known and brought to light.
Luke 8:16-17

1 Samuel 15:22
And Samuel said, “Has the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to listen than the fat of rams.

Psalm 40:6
In sacrifice and offering you have not delighted, but you have given me an open ear. Burnt offering and sin offering you have not required.

Mercy be upon us. As I oppose human sacrifice, and oppose animal sacrifice. As the scriptures pertaining life say it themselves.

I desire mercy and not sacrifice, the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings.
Hosea 6:6

That you may be lights in the midst of a corrupt world that man will honor your good works and glorify your Father in heaven in the season of visitation.

(links removed. Please see forum rules re: links in posts)

There are many more scriptures in the New and Old Testament that state this to be the case and truth of the matter of Man's relationship with God and God's plan for us, as well as God's desire for reconciliation through understanding and maturation of the Human Race and not burnt offerings of lambs and goats, and other animals that have been mentioned in the Old Testament.

I will have to go through some of the books of the Old Testament to find these specific statements specifying that the Lord is not about Human nor animal sacrifice. Amen. God Bless.

Jesus Christ is God edified in man.
Hallelujah, God exalted in man.
God Bless Jesus Christ, both the Man, and the Life.
Amen.

* I will have to compile a full list of scriptures supporting both Jesus Christ in this manner, and the supportive scriptures bringing clarity to God's desire for mercy, understanding and prosperity to man and the fair treatment of animals which cannot be resolved until the greater matter of loving God, and loving thy neighbor has been resolved.

Open to discussion.

Attachments

• 237242190_515193509767756_1118931193282098330_n.jpg
    237242190_515193509767756_1118931193282098330_n.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WalterandDebbie

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Christ is God edified in man which is why we learn from His character, and why we make effort to interpret His words properly...although a time is coming beyond the scope of dogmatic dispensation
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome to the Board.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided!

Grace, Peace, And JOY!...

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As he was dying, "Jesus called out with a loud voice", saying:

Matt. 27:46 (...) “Eli, Eli, lama sa·bachthani?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

Paul mentions this reality with complete freedom of speech, not fear:

Heb. 5:7 During his life on earth, Christ offered up supplications and also petitions, with strong outcries and tears, to the One who was able to save him out of death, and he was favorably heard for his godly fear.

The true story has been hidden from many believers, and because they have been deceived they have not come to know the true Son of God.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus Christ is God edified in man...
That is not completely accurate since it makes the nature of Christ ambiguous. Human beings are "edified" or built up through sound teaching and preaching. But Christ was in fact God who became sinless Man for our salvation. BIG DIFFERENCE. We need to have total clarity about who Christ really is as noted in 1 Timothy 3:16 (KJB only).

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:
God [Theos] was manifest in the flesh,
justified in the Spirit,
seen of angels,
preached unto the Gentiles,
believed on in the world,
received up into glory.

• Love
Reactions: GRACE ambassador

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just so the Biblical truth is clear...that they are not imaginations:

John 20:17 Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’”

Revelation 3:12 “‘The one who conquers—I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will by no means go out from it anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the New Jerusalem that descends out of heaven from my God, and my own new name.

As he was dying, "Jesus called out with a loud voice", saying:

Matt. 27:46 (...) “Eli, Eli, lama sa·bachthani?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

Paul mentions this reality with complete freedom of speech, not fear:

Heb. 5:7 During his life on earth, Christ offered up supplications and also petitions, with strong outcries and tears, to the One who was able to save him out of death, and he was favorably heard for his godly fear.

The true story has been hidden from many believers, and because they have been deceived they have not come to know the true Son of God.
You can add to your fictitional idea of Jesus whatever you want ... but be very careful on not calling lies what the Scriptures teach ... don't even try to blur the line that divides explicit Biblical truths and the hundreds of different interpretations that everyone arrives at on their own..coffee:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus Christ is God edified in man which is why we learn from His character, and why we make effort to interpret His words properly.
That is part of the statement of faith on this site and has been discussed many times.

Reactions: Keturah

Real_Revival23

Dec 25, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not completely accurate since it makes the nature of Christ ambiguous. Human beings are "edified" or built up through sound teaching and preaching. But Christ was in fact God who became sinless Man for our salvation. BIG DIFFERENCE. We need to have total clarity about who Christ really is as noted in 1 Timothy 3:16 (KJB only).

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:
God [Theos] was manifest in the flesh,
justified in the Spirit,
seen of angels,
preached unto the Gentiles,
believed on in the world,
received up into glory.
agreed.

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 2:52 And Jesus went on progressing in wisdom and in physical growth and in favor with God and men.

Learn the truth out of the Scriptures, not out of your imagination. Be real.

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 2:52 And Jesus went on progressing in wisdom and in physical growth and in favor with God and men.

Learn the truth out of the Scriptures, not out of your imagination. Be real.
If the child Jesus was God (in the child version), would he have had to progress in wisdom and in favor with God and men?