Jesus has been caring for me! Share also please...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been noticing Jesus communing with me lately. He is watching over me and protects me from harm a lot. Body and spirit sometimes I feel. I've been watching daily mass on Catholic TV and noticing temptations are getting easier to ignore. God is good and a loving Father. Please share also if you want.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wish I had a hug from Jesus right now. I'm not having a good start to my birthday. Close friends of mine have seemed to have forgotten it. :( (I'm not talking about you as I don't think you even knew.)

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wish I had a hug from Jesus right now. I'm not having a good start to my birthday. Close friends of mine have seemed to have forgotten it. :( (I'm not talking about you as I don't think you even knew.)

Well I hope you have a wonderful birthday! This is your special day. I'll pray that Jesus gives you a hug today :) I like your avatar!

Reactions: April_Rose

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're loved April, here and in heaven, remember that:
4867cf8bf55eb9968fa38a227c521547--hug-me-jesus-loves-me.jpg

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're loved April, here and in heaven, remember that:
4867cf8bf55eb9968fa38a227c521547--hug-me-jesus-loves-me.jpg

Thanks, but I'm not so sure that I'm loved here. Even my online father has seemed to forgotten. :( Anyways I don't mean to hijack your thread so back onto the subject at hand. :)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks, but I'm not so sure that I'm loved here. Even my online father has seemed to forgotten. :( Anyways I don't mean to hijack your thread so back onto the subject at hand. :)

Well it's sort of on topic, that Jesus has his arms around you and protects you always. On facebook it shows peoples birthdays so we don't forget. Perhaps they should have that here somehow. I think I hid my birthday in the settings. I have a virtual birthday cake for you:

maxresdefault.jpg

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it's sort of on topic, that Jesus has his arms around you and protects you always. On facebook it shows peoples birthdays so we don't forget. Perhaps they should have that here somehow. I think I hid my birthday in the settings. I have a virtual birthday cake for you:

maxresdefault.jpg

Awww,.. thank you. I also have tons of other things on my mind so it didn't help me at all when I found that out. I don't care if the rest of the forum remembers,.. it only hurts when people close to you forget. :(

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Awww,.. thank you. I also have tons of other things on my mind so it didn't help me at all when I found that out. I don't care if the rest of the forum remembers,.. it only hurts when people close to you forget. :(

Every Christmas I write Jesus a birthday card and wish him happy birthday. And I know he remembers our birthdays. God knows everything and so do his angels and your relatives that have moved on into Jesus presence. You may not be able to see or know they're there, but I believe that Angels and Relatives passed watch over us always, together with Jesus and Heavenly Father.

I know God is watching you today and mindful of it being a special day for you.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every Christmas I write Jesus a birthday card and wish him happy birthday. And I know he remembers our birthdays. God knows everything and so do his angels and your relatives that have moved on into Jesus presence. You may not be able to see or know they're there, but I believe that Angels and Relatives passed watch over us always, together with Jesus and Heavenly Father.

I know God is watching you today and mindful of it being a special day for you.

Thank you very much my friend. :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm doing a LOT better tonight and I'm having my pick for supper of chicken and noodles and a delicious Oreo birthday cheesecake. :D

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Talking about how God has his arms around us. One time it was snowing and me and some friends were sledding near a 100 foot cliff edge. The sled got away from me and it was an expensive sled of my friends. He yelled out, "get the sled", as it was heading for the cliff. I immediately sprinted towards it, grabbed hold of it and tried to stop. I found myself sliding towards the cliff edge. I realized I was going over the edge, and as I did I felt this intense peace fill my soul and I just let go and was ready to die. As I slipped over the edge I found that I became caught in sticker bushes that were growing out of the cliff edge. My friends yelled from the top of the edge of the cliff and called out my name. I yelled back that I was OK. They I tried standing as I found a dirt ledge just under my feet. It broke and the dirt fell 100 feet below. I found myself hanging in black berry bushes. My friends lowered the sled and I grabbed hold of it and they pulled me back up to the top.

God gave me peace and I was saved! Glory to God.