• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Innocent Nwokenta

Sep 10, 2021
Umuahia
Faith
Christian
Country
Nigeria
I am a Christian but after reading this inspirational script, I believe certainly that there may be no Second Coming.

Read This Script here (removed link)

Last edited by a moderator:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks, buddy, I needed that! Lol BTW...welcome to the Board of the Lord!:)

OneIsTheWord

Sep 10, 2021
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a Christian but after reading this inspirational script, I believe certainly that there may be no Second Coming.

Read This Script here [Removed]

Greeting
In Luke 17:20-21 (NKJV)
Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you."
meaning those who have The Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God.

See Luke 17:22-32 that your answer

Reactions: dev553344

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Say not in your heart my LORD delays His coming . Yet this one goes one step farther and claims HE aint coming back .
Well paul who KNEW JESUS and james and peter and others , SURE KNEW HE WAS A COMING BACK .
What a depressing post . Someone has the love for this world IN THEY HEART . BIG TIME .
AS FOR ME , I WAIT FOR THE GLORIOUS LORD . IN the mean time let all point to that JESUS .
There is a forest of end time signs all around . SO i will say as did the true apostel james , THE COMING OF THE LORD DRAWS NIGH .
BETTER be watching lest that day overtakes one as a theif .

jessiblue

Aug 21, 2021
a Heavenly place
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Say not in your heart my LORD delays His coming . Yet this one goes one step farther and claims HE aint coming back .
Well paul who KNEW JESUS and james and peter and others , SURE KNEW HE WAS A COMING BACK .
What a depressing post . Someone has the love for this world IN THEY HEART . BIG TIME .
AS FOR ME , I WAIT FOR THE GLORIOUS LORD . IN the mean time let all point to that JESUS .
There is a forest of end time signs all around . SO i will say as did the true apostel james , THE COMING OF THE LORD DRAWS NIGH .
BETTER be watching lest that day overtakes one as a theif .

Amen, amigo! Jesus Himself tells us He’s coming back.

John 14:1-3 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am,there you may be also.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Stick to your Bible and you will know without the shadow of a doubt that Christ is most definitely coming back to earth with His saints and angels.

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from Heaven with His mighty angels,8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; 10 When He shall come to be glorified in His saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day. (2 Thess 1:7-10)

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Faith: Christian
I once got a letter from Nigeria saying I had inherited a million bucks.

Because of the rarity of my last name, and the uncertainty of the deceased's family history, they had decided to award me the inheritance as the best match.

All I had to do was to send them a $2000.00 cheque for the legal and transfer fees and bank account information.

Actually, it did look more legitimate than the OP link.

This video, if it plays here, is from Nigeria and is claiming that the failure to obtain a vaccine passport there will not only ban a person from shopping, working and public gatherings, but will also ban a person from accessing their banking services. They will not be able to buy or sell without the vaccine card.

I say Jesus is coming now, we are in the coming of the Son of Man. With His "coming" being an actual parade of apocalyptic events which will culminate in His arrival.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Read This Script here removed
It is not worth $2. Thia should also be against forum policy, selling anything.
What Christian site charges up front, lures people with a controversial statement?
You paid, so share the content, then we'll talk about it. Or maybe you getting a kick back? Lol

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Read This Script here [Removed]

Acts 1:9-11
After saying this, he was taken up into a cloud while they were watching, and they could no longer see him. As they strained to see him rising into heaven, two white-robed men suddenly stood among them. “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why are you standing here staring into heaven? Jesus has been taken from you into heaven, but someday he will return from heaven in the same way you saw him go!”

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Amen, amigo! Jesus Himself tells us He’s coming back.

John 14:1-3 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am,there you may be also.
Revelation 22.20: "Even so, come, Lord Jesus".

May 20, 2021
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Religion growth projections:

Projected Change in Global Population

Islam is projected to grow 6% of world's total population in 40 years.

That is 0.15% growth rate per year

Based on current trajectories, in 400 years, 90% of the world's population will be Muslim.

If Jesus does NOT return, then this will be a MUSLIM world, and ISLAM will be the main world religion.

This is the death of Christianity.

God also made OTHER "promises" to the human species: world peace, and ALL the world converted to a single religion.

NONE of them have happened.
Jesus NOT returning to can be added to the list.

May 20, 2021
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
To suggest that Christ is not going to return is Antichrist.
The Bible said that Jesus would return DURING the lifetimes of His Disciples. He EXPLICITLY states "you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes."

This is FURTHER backed up by the FACT that His Disciples ALL expected Him to return DURING their lifetimes which is WHY they didn't write anything down (records of what Jesus said).

It is only until AFTER Jesus did NOT return like He said He would, that later generations started writing records