Jesus Is The Answer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Word of God

May 30, 2006
Jesus Is The Answer Do I have all the answers, the answer to that is no,But if you need an answer I can tell you where to go.Jesus has the answer to any question or concern,And He'll give you the answer if you at His feet will learn.Jesus wants to teach you the very best way to go,He wants to be your friend because He loves you so.If you have a problem on Him you can depend,He never will forsake you, His guidance will not end.If you are at a crossroads and don't know which road to take,You can go it all alone, but you might make a mistake.To make the best decision take time to stop and pray,Ask God to give you wisdom and to show you the proper way.You'll find the Holy Spirit gives you comfort as you go,And He'll show you many things you otherwise won't know.We cannot see the future but to our Heavenly Father it is clear.He knows which way to take us if we will let Him steer.If you will ask Jesus to forgive your sins today,And place all your trust in Him; He'll gladly lead the way.He won't make demands of you that aren't for your own good,You'll declare it's all been glorious when His ways are understood.Does Jesus have all the answers, the answer to that is yes.He will be your answer if you'll to Him your sins confess.His way is not always easy and sometimes it may be rough,But His peace, joy and leadership will prove to be enough.
smile.gif

Love123

Jul 7, 2006
AMEN............................ALWAYS HUMBLE OURSELVES BEFORE THE LORD..........WHO IS WORTHY?..............WE ARE MERCIFULLY FORGIVEN.Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;John 14:6 Jesus saith to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life, no one doth come unto the Father, if not through me;“HE LEADETH ME BESIDE THE STILL WATERS” (PSALM 23:2)The LORD Is My ShepherdThe LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. GOD BLESS