Jesus is the beast?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

janc3

Sep 5, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
If we take the Greek numerical letters from 666, we get the letters Chi, Xi and Stigma, the very interesting thing is that the letters Chi and Stigma are the first letter and the last letter of the name Christos and these two letters were and still are used as short form of the name, it is called "Nomina sacra". The middle letter Xi is not included in the name, but if one look at this letter you get the impression that it represents a serpent, in the case of the nomina sacra it is now so, that over the two letters is a so-called "line", this line is sometimes drawn in a serpent shape. Could it not be that 666 stands for Christos? Chi and Stigma stand for the name Christos and the middle letter Xi for the serpent/satan?
The Bible says that people will worship the image of the beast, and the number is the number of a man. According to this, the beast is not really a living man but an "idol". And now which image has been worshipped for more than 1000 years? It is Jesus, the image of Jesus is the best known image, the man with the strange hand signs. I think everyone has seen a picture of him at least once. And how many kneel before his image today or have an image of him at home? I would say more than one billion.

At the top right you see the Nomina sacra, XC, and above the line which looks like a serpent, maybe its the Xi letter, which John has seen.
Christ_Pantocrator_-_Cathedral_of_Cefalù_-_Italy_2015_%28crop%29_%28cropped%29.JPG

Last edited:

janc3

Sep 5, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Could it not be that you are here as a minion of Satan trying to make the true Christ the Antichrist? Shame on you for posting such garbage. Perhaps you should ask the moderators to remove this post altogether.
Be honest, don't you find at least a little strange? Or do you think it's a coincidence?

janc3

Sep 5, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
And another, third angel followed them and spoke with a loud voice: If anyone worships the beast and his image(idol?), and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand(his name?), he also shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is prepared without mixture in the cup of his wrath; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever; and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and if any man receiveth the mark of his name.

janc3

Sep 5, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Where does the name Jesus Christ come from? Who is he and who put his name in the Bible and removed the name of God? Where is YHWH in the New Testament?

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could it not be that you are here as a minion of Satan trying to make the true Christ the Antichrist? Shame on you for posting such garbage. Perhaps you should ask the moderators to remove this post altogether.

I don't why people like the OP are allowed to post in the Christian section when they are clearly not even remotely Christian.

icxn

Oct 6, 2018
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could it not be that 666 stands for Christos? Chi and Stigma stand for the name Christos and the middle letter Xi for the serpent/satan?
The serpent like letter ξ is in the middle of the Christogram ΧΣ (the Greek number for 666 i.e. χξς) to denote that the Antichrist divides Christ. In the icon you posted the circumflex signifies that the letters below it are a shorthand form of a word. It has nothing to do with the letter ξ.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If we take the Greek numerical letters from 666, we get the letters Chi, Xi and Stigma, the very interesting thing is that the letters Chi and Stigma are the first letter and the last letter of the name Christos and these two letters were and still are used as short form of the name, it is called "Nomina sacra". The middle letter Xi is not included in the name, but if one look at this letter you get the impression that it represents a serpent, in the case of the nomina sacra it is now so, that over the two letters is a so-called "line", this line is sometimes drawn in a serpent shape. Could it not be that 666 stands for Christos? Chi and Stigma stand for the name Christos and the middle letter Xi for the serpent/satan?
The Bible says that people will worship the image of the beast, and the number is the number of a man. According to this, the beast is not really a living man but an "idol". And now which image has been worshipped for more than 1000 years? It is Jesus, the image of Jesus is the best known image, the man with the strange hand signs. I think everyone has seen a picture of him at least once. And how many kneel before his image today or have an image of him at home? I would say more than one billion.

At the top right you see the Nomina sacra, XC, and above the line which looks like a serpent, maybe its the Xi letter, which John has seen.
For crying out loud janc, the only reason that you knew that the XC was a nomina sacra was because of the line above it, denoting that it was an abbreviated form of a full word. In other words, all nomina sacra have the line across the top of the first and last letter of the abbreviated word.
The fact that in this icon, the typically straight line, appears curved, is just artistic license, it is not by any means, an actual letter itself.
There are two nomina sacra in this icon, one is for Jesus (left), and the other Christ (right). Again, all nomina sacra have a straight line across the top of the entire abbreviation, and this is both the intended and deliberate means to identify a nomina sacra. It is not an additional letter by any stretch of the imagination.
Janc, your post exposed a great deal of ignorance on your part!
But, despite the fact that your whole predicate is entirely fallacious, just out of curiosity, is it that you are saying that the image is the idol or the beast, not actually Christ, the person himself? I assume the former?

Last edited:

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've heard that 666 is the numeric name for the King of Rome (the original one). That would fit the context, in which the Kingdom of Rome, the 4th Kingdom of Dan 2 and Dan 7, produces the Antichrist, who in turn is destroyed by Christ at his Coming. What I would like to know is, what are the 2 horns of the 2nd Beast, and what is the image of the Beast?

janc3

Sep 5, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
The serpent like letter ξ is in the middle of the Christogram ΧΣ (the Greek number for 666 i.e. χξς) to denote that the Antichrist divides Christ.
Interesting! So you also believe that the name Christos and the serpent are present in the number 666. But how do you get this meaning, and what do you mean by the Antichrist dividing the Christ?
In the icon you posted the circumflex signifies that the letters below it are a shorthand form of a word. It has nothing to do with the letter ξ.
For crying out loud janc, the only reason that you knew that the XC was a nomina sacra was because of the line above it, denoting that it was an abbreviated form of a full word
I know what the line stands for, have I given the line a different meaning? Or have I claimed that the line is the letter Xi? I only wrote that the line and the letter Xi have a snake shape, nothing more.
Again, all nomina sacra have a straight line across the top of the entire abbreviation, and this is both the intended and deliberate means to identify a nomina sacra.
So what? Why do you mention it twice, do you think that just because it is present above every nomina sacra, it doesn't have to be bad? Many and many things are under the serpent!

janc3

Sep 5, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
If we look at history, we know that the followers of Christ, especially a certain church, persecuted and executed people who refused to worship Jesus. There is no doubt, the last metal is the Roman Empire and the Church!

The names of the Bible were manipulated, someone removed the true names and added names of blasphemy. What happened to YHWH, where is his name in the New Testament? His holy name, which appears over 7000 times in the Old Testament! Would the apostles really replace his name with an empty name like Lord? Never!

icxn

Oct 6, 2018
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting! So you also believe that the name Christos and the serpent are present in the number 666. But how do you get this meaning, and what do you mean by the Antichrist dividing the Christ?
The first and last letters of Christ's name in Greek (Χριστός) are χς. If you divide them by adding the snake looking letter ξ between them you get χξς, which is the Greek number for 666. The Devil's work and that of his willing or unwilling servants (especially the Antichrist) is to accuse and divide the Church, Christ's body.

Reactions: bbyrd009

janc3

Sep 5, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
But, despite the fact that your whole predicate is entirely fallacious, just out of curiosity, is it that you are saying that the image is the idol or the beast, not actually Christ, the person himself? I assume the former?
There is no doubt that the Church is the false prophet, the image that people worship can only be Jesus, which image is better known than the image of Jesus? People kneel down before it and or have a picture of him hanging at home.
I say so: The dragon is Satan, the false prophet is all of Christianity, the image that is worshipped is Jesus, the mark, 666, is the name "Christ".

If you are in doubt, then find out what the church did 1500 years ago to the people who refused to serve Jesus, they were executed in the most brutal way, it is even estimated that the church murdered several million people. If one follow the bible, this persecution will happen again, the church will become like it was back then, and this one last time. A terrible time is coming.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I know what the line stands for, have I given the line a different meaning? Or have I claimed that the line is the letter Xi? I only wrote that the line and the letter Xi have a snake shape, nothing more.

So what? Why do you mention it twice, do you think that just because it is present above every nomina sacra, it doesn't have to be bad? Many and many things are under the serpent!
if someone wanted to pervert the name of the Lord, they wouldn't slightly alter the shape of a character, that in and of itself, has no inherent grammatical significance, in order to give it a grammatical significance. The nomina sacra is a man-made convention. No one regards it as a letter, but rather as a symbol to denote the convention. Thus no, there is not a conspiracy to bastardize the worship of Christ by modifying the shape of the nomina sacra indicator.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is no doubt that the Church is the false prophet, the image that people worship can only be Jesus, which image is better known than the image of Jesus? People kneel down before it and or have a picture of him hanging at home.
I say so: The dragon is Satan, the false prophet is all of Christianity, the image that is worshipped is Jesus, the mark, 666, is the name "Christ".

If you are in doubt, then find out what the church did 1500 years ago to the people who refused to serve Jesus, they were executed in the most brutal way, it is even estimated that the church murdered several million people. If one follow the bible, this persecution will happen again, the church will become like it was back then, and this one last time. A terrible time is coming.
janc, just to clarify, because I can't really follow your entire conclusion. Are you a Christian (despite your avatar saying so)? Do you believe that Jesus is the Messiah, ordained by God, to save men from their sins (besides much other authority that he holds)?

janc3

Sep 5, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
janc, just to clarify, because I can't really follow your entire conclusion. Are you a Christian (despite your avatar saying so)? Do you believe that Jesus is the Messiah, ordained by God, to save men from their sins (besides much other authority that he holds)?
A child writes a book about his father, would he mention the name of his father?

The New Testament quotes this passage from the Old Testament: Listen, Israel: YHUH, our Elohim, is one YHUH!

The New Testament says: Listen, Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord!

What is this? Which Satan was this? Is that not already a falsification?

Thus saith Elohim that created the heavens and spread them, who spread the earth with her plants, who gave breath to the people upon her, and the breath of life to them that walk upon her: I am YHUH, that is my name.

Last edited:

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A child writes a book about his father, would he mention the name of his father?

The New Testament quotes this passage from the Old Testament: Listen, Israel: YHUH, our Elohim, is one YHUH!

Thus saith Elohim that created the heavens and spread them, who spread the earth with her plants, who gave breath to the people upon her, and the breath of life to them that walk upon her: I am YHUH, that is my name.
Clearly, God has many titles and appellations throughout the Bible. You're not being serious, are you? You can't be that simple, can you?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
well to be fair that is rendered "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one." or something pretty similar in most English OTs too

Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is One.

ok so the false church maybe, right, not the Church. The RCC is not the "Church" iow

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

You didn't answer my question janc, and, of course, you don't have to, but please don't be evasive.
Your avatar says Christian, but you talk as though you are not one?
Do you believe that Jesus is the Messiah ordained by God? Is he the saviour of mankind? Is he currently seated at the right-hand side of God?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Your avatar says Christian, but you talk as though you are not one?
might be fair to ask what the definition of "Christian" is

wadr your question is basically demanded of anyone who does not believe exactly like the questioner, generally speaking; i could quote that question from 1000 diff lawyers on this site alone i bet

really i guess its just a way to put another believer down

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus