Jesus is the word and that word is he.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is the word and the word is Jesus. With that in mind I substituted his name for "word" in several scriptures to concentrate on the fact that he is the living word and that living word is him.

John 1:1,14 KJVS
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
[14] And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

In the beginning was Jesus, and Jesus was with God, and Jesus was God. [14] And Jesus was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

I will speak of the Lord Jesus before kings and will not be ashamed. I will speak of the lord Jesus before learned men and teachers of the world and not be ashamed. I will not draw back or be made to lower my eyes as I exalt his name before the unbelievers. Amen

If you have understanding hear this, listen to the words of my Jesus.

For truly my Jesus shall not be false: he that is perfect in knowledge is with you.

For Jesus the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth.

By the word of Jesus the heavens were made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

In God I will praise Jesus, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do to me.

In God will I praise Jesus : in the Lord will I praise Jesus

The Lord gave Jesus: great was the company of those that carted the good news of him. Amen!

Bless the Lord , you his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of Jesus.

God has remembered his covenant for ever, Jesus is presented as savior to every generation.

God sent Jesus and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

How can a young man purify his ways? by hearing, listening to all Jesus says.

Jesus I have hid in my heart, that I might not sin against God.

I will delight myself in Jesus : I will not forget Jesus .

Deal bountifully with me that I may live, and keep Jesus in my heart.

My soul cleaves to the dust: quicken me according to the Lord Jesus.

My soul melts for heaviness: Lord strengthen me according to the Lord Jesus.

Let your mercies come to me Lord , even your salvation, according to Jesus the Lord and savior.

I will have an answer him that reproaches me: for I trust in the Lord Jesus.

This is my comfort in my affliction: for the Lord Jesus has given me life.

Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept Jesus in first place.

They that fear God will be glad when they see me; because I have hoped in the Lord Jesus.

My soul fainteth for your salvation: so I hope in the Lord Jesus.

My eyes fail for the Lord Jesus saying, When will you comfort me?

For ever, O Lord , Jesus rules over heaven.

Jesus is a lamp upon my feet, and a light upon my path.

I am afflicted very much: quicken me Lord Jesus.

You are my hiding place and my shield: I hope in the Lord Jesus.

Uphold me according to the Lord Jesus that I may live: and don't let me be ashamed of my hope.

My eyes fail for your salvation, and for the Lord Jesus who is your righteousness.

The entrance of the Lord Jesus gives light; to the He gives understanding to the simple.

My zeal has consumed me, because my enemies have forgotten the Lord Jesus.

The Lord Jesus is very pure: therefore I love him.

I rose before the dawning of the day, and cried: I hoped in the Lord Jesus.

My eyes see ahead the hours of the night, when I can meditate on the Lord Jesus

Plead my cause, and deliver me: enliven me according to the life in the Lord Jesus.

Leaders and rulers have persecuted me without a cause: but my heart stands in awe of the Lord Jesus.

I rejoice in the Lord Jesus like one that finds a great treasure.

Let my cry come before you Lord. give me understanding according to the Lord Jesus.

Let my prayers come before you: deliver me according to the Lord Jesus.

I will speak of the Lord Jesus for all his commandments are righteous.

I wait for the Lord , my soul waits because in the lord Jesus is my hope.

Cease to hear the words that would turn you away from the Lord Jesus.

Where the king, the Lord Jesus is, there is power: and who can say to him, What are uou doing?

To the law and to the testimony: if they do not speak not according to the Lord Jesus, it is because there is no light in them.

In that day the deaf will hear the Lord Jesus of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Your ears shall hear the Lord Jesus behind you saying, This is the way, walk in it, when you turn to the right hand, or when you turn to the left.

Oh earth earth earth hear the lord Jesus and be still at his voice.

PicsArt_12-02-02.18.53-1080x1920.jpg

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Jesus is the word and the word is Jesus. With that in mind I substituted his name for "word" in several scriptures to concentrate on the fact that he is the living word and that living word is him.

[14] And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

In the beginning was Jesus, and Jesus was with God, and Jesus was God. [14] And Jesus was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

I will speak of the Lord Jesus before kings and will not be ashamed. I will speak of the lord Jesus before learned men and teachers of the world and not be ashamed. I will not draw back or be made to lower my eyes as I exalt his name before the unbelievers. Amen

For truly my Jesus shall not be false: he that is perfect in knowledge is with you.

By the word of Jesus the heavens were made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

In God I will praise Jesus, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do to me.

The Lord gave Jesus: great was the company of those that carted the good news of him. Amen!

Bless the Lord , you his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of Jesus.

God has remembered his covenant for ever, Jesus is presented as savior to every generation.

Let your mercies come to me Lord , even your salvation, according to Jesus the Lord and savior.

They that fear God will be glad when they see me; because I have hoped in the Lord Jesus.

Uphold me according to the Lord Jesus that I may live: and don't let me be ashamed of my hope.

My eyes fail for your salvation, and for the Lord Jesus who is your righteousness.

The entrance of the Lord Jesus gives light; to the He gives understanding to the simple.

Plead my cause, and deliver me: enliven me according to the life in the Lord Jesus.

Leaders and rulers have persecuted me without a cause: but my heart stands in awe of the Lord Jesus.

Let my cry come before you Lord. give me understanding according to the Lord Jesus.

Where the king, the Lord Jesus is, there is power: and who can say to him, What are uou doing?

To the law and to the testimony: if they do not speak not according to the Lord Jesus, it is because there is no light in them.

In that day the deaf will hear the Lord Jesus of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Your ears shall hear the Lord Jesus behind you saying, This is the way, walk in it, when you turn to the right hand, or when you turn to the left.

View attachment 5004
Great picture there! :)

Reactions: Mayflower

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

View attachment 5004
Changing just a word or two here and there is the same way Joseph Smith started... All we are doing when we play around like this is moving even farther away from what was more likely the "original."

Reactions: Dave L

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Frank Lee Amen to OP. I often do that in Psalms..when David or the palmist uses - me, my, or I, ...I substitute my own name to personalize it.
I have learned psalm 91 doing this.

Bless you...Helen

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not possible to magnify Him too much! Some seem to think it is...Yet they say they follow Him...it's too odd. I cannot understand it.

Reactions: Mayflower

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sacrifice of praise is a powerful weapon. It throws the attack right back at you know who. It's always glory to God when we begin to praise him when the world would curse and yell. The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness is the best clothing you can put on.

The woman doctor that marched into the ER room after my cat scan announced that I had either lung cancer or lymphoma. She stared at me as if hoping for a breakdown or some kind of denial or reaction. I have never felt more peace! My poor daughter broke into tears and for that I was angry at the demon pushing this so called physician to inflict pain rather than assuage it. Serious diagnoses are not made in the ER room! I related the incident to my own doctor and he was incredulous and said "she really did that"?!

We must speak healing, hope or even conviction by the spirit. We can either bless or curse. Lift up or crush with our words. We've all been hurt by words just as we've all hurt others. There's enough death being spoken these days. Let's speak spirit and life. There is real reason to rejoice in the Lord always.

Also, do not take seriously all words which are spoken, so that you will not hear your servant cursing you. For you also have realized that you likewise have many times cursed others.
Ecclesiastes 7:21‭-‬22 NASB

When we listen to our spirit man, who is tuned into God's only station, we can have God's answer of peace. We can truly and without hypocrisy say "PRAISE THE LORD"!

We sang this for years and it still plays in my spirit.

I will bless the Lord at all times his praise shall continually be in mouth, my soul shall make her boast in thee Lord the humble shall here thereof and be glad. Oh magnify the Lord with me and let us exalt his name together. I sought the Lord and He heard me and delivered me from all my fears.

Last edited:

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

View attachment 5004

AMEN!!!!

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Changing just a word or two here and there is the same way Joseph Smith started... All we are doing when we play around like this is moving even farther away from what was more likely the "original."

He didn't add addresses and he isn't writing a new translation. He is praising Jesus Christ!!!!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Frank Lee Amen to OP. I often do that in Psalms..when David or the palmist uses - me, my, or I, ...I substitute my own name to personalize it.
I have learned psalm 91 doing this.

Bless you...Helen

I do this with 1 Corinthians 13, replacing "love" with my name. Yeh, I don't always measure up. It challenges me. These scriptures on the other hand, speak if none of them pertain to Jesus Christ. He is the Word in the beginning!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I do this with 1 Corinthians 13, replacing "love" with my name. Yeh, I don't always measure up. It challenges me. These scriptures on the other hand, speak if none of them pertain to Jesus Christ. He is the Word in the beginning!
Sometimes John 3.16 is expressed with a person's name being inserted in place of the 'whosoever'...

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The sacrifice of praise is a powerful weapon. It throws the attack right back at you know who. It's always glory to God when we begin to praise him when the world would curse and yell. The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness is the best clothing you can put on.

The woman doctor that marched into the ER room after my cat scan announced that I had either lung cancer or lymphoma. She stared at me as if hoping for a breakdown or some kind of denial or reaction. I have never felt more peace! My poor daughter broke into tears and for that I was angry at the demon pushing this so called physician to inflict pain rather than assuage it. Serious diagnoses are not made in the ER room! I related the incident to my own doctor and he was incredulous and said "she really did that"?!

We must speak healing, hope or even conviction by the spirit. We can either bless or curse. Lift up or crush with our words. We've all been hurt by words just as we've all hurt others. There's enough death being spoken these days. Let's speak spirit and life. There is real reason to rejoice in the Lord always.

Also, do not take seriously all words which are spoken, so that you will not hear your servant cursing you. For you also have realized that you likewise have many times cursed others.
Ecclesiastes 7:21‭-‬22 NASB

When we listen to our spirit man, who is tuned into God's only station, we can have God's answer of peace. We can truly and without hypocrisy say "PRAISE THE LORD"!

We sang this for years and it still plays in my spirit.

I will bless the Lord at all times his praise shall continually be in mouth, my soul shall make her boast in thee Lord the humble shall here thereof and be glad. Oh magnify the Lord with me and let us exalt his name together. I sought the Lord and He heard me and delivered me from all my fears.
Dear Friend, I hope you got a better diagnosis later...

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Friend, I hope you got a better diagnosis later...

Jesus is my physician. I shall live and not die and declare the works of the Lord.

I have to go back for another cat scan in maybe a month. My prayer is for a good report. I am feeling better and stronger abd am sleeping better than before.

What a strange journey life is. All around us the storm rages against our ship but I sleep with my head resting on the Master's bosom. Even as the wind blows seawater over the gunwales to sprinkle my face I rest on.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Jesus is my physician. I shall live and not die and declare the works of the Lord.

I have to go back for another cat scan in maybe a month. My prayer is for a good report. I am feeling better and stronger abd am sleeping better than before.

What a strange journey life is. All around us the storm rages against our ship but I sleep with my head resting on the Master's bosom. Even as the wind blows seawater over the gunwales to sprinkle my face I rest on.
John 14.27

Reactions: Frank Lee

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So nice to see a genuine heart for Christ, bless you @Frank Lee, as Pia puts it, we are here on this earth as He is in heaven, complete, fit and healthy if only we would agree with Him.

Reactions: Frank Lee