• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Jesus isn't a Catholic.
Neither is Paul.

Also, think of every denomination you can think of, then add in 2500 more you dont know about.
Jesus and Paul are none of those........also.
Jesus and Paul do not belong to a man made denomination.
But you do, or have.
Do you belong to the Cult of Mary and call a leader "holy father" when the NT tells you to "call no man on earth Father"?

Its interesting that we are told to "not forsake the assembling of ourselves together"< but we are not told to join a denomination.
The Heretic thinks that their "church" is THE Church, when in fact ALL the born again believers are "the Body of Christ" or "The" Church.

There is the concept of a Local Church, revealed in the NT, but its never given a BRAND NAME.
Its never titled the Catholic or the Baptist Believer's Convention, or the Lutherans, or the "Pentecostals".
All that came later, as men moved in, took over, and created DENOMINATIONS such as the Cult of Mary.

Also...
IF you are born again, you've already joined the "one true Church", which is the literal, spiritual, body of Christ...that is not made with hands., but is made with The Blood of God as Jesus dying on The Cross.

So, is "organized religion", (denominations), the local church, good for you? ???
Well, It can be great for you and your family, but, the sticking point, is, that NT doctrine as "sound doctrine" is always sound, of itself..... but the way it is taught in "church", is often man made reinvention.
= Carnal bible twisting mania.

The only thing the Devil loves more then 25000 denominations that dont agree with each other's theology, (he had a full hand in this).....are 300 "New versions" of the BIBLE, that have changed verses, removed "sound" doctrine, and often try to leave God out, whenever possible.
Satan loves this.
LOVES it.

So, how do you know if your church is false, and is not walking in the Light, as Jesus is the Light?

It all comes down to how they teach Salvation and how they teach GRACE and how they teach JUSTIFICATION by FAITH.
It all comes down to each denomination's personal explanation of God's Gospel of GRACE.... Or as Paul said...>"My Gospel".
Understand Saint, that if they get this wrong, then everything else is wrong, also.
And if you belong to a church that has substituted works for Grace, or includes works (self effort) as a part of God's redemption, then you are wrong also., and they did it to you.
They, your church, has caused you to walk in the dark if you are trying to keep yourself saved, or if you believe that you can lose your salvation.

So, how do you check all this, to find out if you are in a poisonous religious cult, or if you are in a place where God reigns and the Holy Spirit is active? ???

First, you have to understand that Jesus is Grace.
JESUS is Eternal Life.
Jesus is Salvation....
Jesus is the author and finishers of YOUR FAITH. Hebrews 12:2.
And because Jesus is "Christ in you, the hope of Glory", and you are "IN Christ"", you have become the very "righteousness of Christ", if you are born again.
So, If you know all this, and believe all this, and TRUST all this and not in yourself to keep yourself saved.. then You will also have to come to the truth of the revelation that God began your salvation and HE will finish it.
Philippians 1:6

So....You have to come to a place in your theological mastery where you understand GRACE is a free gift, that Salvation is a free gift, and you no longer worry about losing your salvation, or still believe you have to keep yourself saved. = (Legalism) (Galatians 1:8)
Saint, you have to come to the revelation, that, if i ask you, "what are you trusting in, to get you to heaven""".... your only and final answer, is "JESUS."
And until you are there, completely certain..... until you have the revelation of "Grace without works".. Then you will always answer...."well, I trust in Jesus, BUT"....but....but......but..... = Spiritual and Theological Fail.
So, until you come to understand and truly believe that Jesus and Jesus alone saved you and will get you into heaven, then you are lost in the deceitful maze of "who is right"...>"who is lying"...."how do i know", and worst deceit of all = "you can lose your salvation".

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you do not trust in Jesus to get you into heaven, you will not make it into heaven.

Trust = faith.

So, if the faith isn't there, salvation is also not there.

Of course it is the object of your faith that saves you.

But without faith in that object, you do not have access to the salvation that the object provides.

Scripture: Romans 5:2, Ephesians 2:8-9.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Behold

Pretty well on target....I would myself fine tune and differentiate the work of the Father and the Son further in some areas of your thread...it does make a difference..
.on the whole though yes it is all about faith in the work of the Father the start and finisher of our salvation through his Son and then this true genuine faith can truly be called the free gift of grace for you and me that have this genuine lifestyle faith and the hope in salvation hidden in Christ...genuine grace cannot be understood, it can only by know from the heart first......and not giving in to lip service or public worship, with an on and off again good works display with a spattering of words for prayer occasionally when in need or not. You either know you have salvation under the free gift of grace or not....that simple and that genuine...it is a matter of the heart not not the mind....

Blessings,

APAK

Reactions: Debp and Taken

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If you do not trust in Jesus to get you into heaven, you will not make it into heaven.
Trust = faith.
So, if the faith isn't there, salvation is also not there.

Yes, i know you are trusting in your faith as your Savior.
You just proved this again.

Think about this.
God accepted your faith, ONCE.........and He gave you the NEW BIRTH.
Being born again, is proof that God accepted your faith, ONCE, to save you.
This is now, eternal.....Once you are SAVED.......which happens ONCE,....and because God has accepted your faith ONCE to save you, you are always Saved.

What you believe instead, is this error. "God accepts me as long as i keep having Faith".
So, you cannot yet understand that He has already "once and for all", accepted the faith of all those who BELIEVED = ONCE.
This "ONCE" is why we are Born Again.
Faith accepted ONCE, is the day a believer has become God's Son.
Faith accepted ONCE, Born again Instantly, = Son of God for Eternity.

"Well what if i decide to not believe later.."
So what justbyfaith
God has already accepted your FAITH, previously, and that is why a person is born again.
Being born again, can't be undone by you.
YOU dont abide to be born again...and being born again is not temporary, and cannot be stopped.
Try to see it.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Consider 2 Corinthians 6:2.

Now is the accepted time for you to be saved...

Whether you were saved 20 years ago and read this today, or were saved today and read this 20 years from now...

In the moment that you read it, the acceptable time for you to be saved is the "now" of that very moment.

This is what it means to abide in faith, also.

I am saved by my faith in the present moment.

If I did not have faith 20 years ago, then 20 years ago, I did not have salvation. If I do not have faith 20 years from now, then 20 years from now, I will not have salvation. If I have faith in between now and then (in either case) it does not change the fact that my lack of faith in either case means that I am not saved because of my lack of faith.

Of course it is the object of faith that saves.

But I have access to that object through faith; and therefore if I do not have faith, I no longer have access to that object and the salvation that the object provides.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Well what if i decide to not believe later.."
If I am truly born of God through faith in Jesus Christ, I will not decide to not believe later.

Faith is sealed in me as the Holy Spirit has sealed me.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Christ and His Church are One,

Get over it...

Christ and His Body are one.
This isn't the Cult of Mary.
Get over it.

"""" Catholic Theologians established a parallel between Christ’s Passion and the Virgin’s compassion: while he suffered physically on the cross, she was crucified in spirit. The Council of Ephesus in 431 sanctioned the cult of the Virgin as Mother of God""""
-
cbf3e90042c164b0533ca9887d66e77f-1024x681.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: LC627

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
Jesus isn't a Catholic.
Neither is Paul.

Also, think of every denomination you can think of, then add in 2500 more you dont know about.
Jesus and Paul are none of those........also.
Jesus and Paul do not belong to a man made denomination.
But you do, or have.
Do you belong to the Cult of Mary and call a leader "holy father" when the NT tells you to "call no man on earth Father"?

Its interesting that we are told to "not forsake the assembling of ourselves together"< but we are not told to join a denomination.
The Heretic thinks that their "church" is THE Church, when in fact ALL the born again believers are "the Body of Christ" or "The" Church.

There is the concept of a Local Church, revealed in the NT, but its never given a BRAND NAME.
Its never titled the Catholic or the Baptist Believer's Convention, or the Lutherans, or the "Pentecostals".
All that came later, as men moved in, took over, and created DENOMINATIONS such as the Cult of Mary.

Also...
IF you are born again, you've already joined the "one true Church", which is the literal, spiritual, body of Christ...that is not made with hands., but is made with The Blood of God as Jesus dying on The Cross.

So, is "organized religion", (denominations), the local church, good for you? ???
Well, It can be great for you and your family, but, the sticking point, is, that NT doctrine as "sound doctrine" is always sound, of itself..... but the way it is taught in "church", is often man made reinvention.
= Carnal bible twisting mania.

The only thing the Devil loves more then 25000 denominations that dont agree with each other's theology, (he had a full hand in this).....are 300 "New versions" of the BIBLE, that have changed verses, removed "sound" doctrine, and often try to leave God out, whenever possible.
Satan loves this.
LOVES it.

So, how do you know if your church is false, and is not walking in the Light, as Jesus is the Light?

It all comes down to how they teach Salvation and how they teach GRACE and how they teach JUSTIFICATION by FAITH.
It all comes down to each denomination's personal explanation of God's Gospel of GRACE.... Or as Paul said...>"My Gospel".
Understand Saint, that if they get this wrong, then everything else is wrong, also.
And if you belong to a church that has substituted works for Grace, or includes works (self effort) as a part of God's redemption, then you are wrong also., and they did it to you.
They, your church, has caused you to walk in the dark if you are trying to keep yourself saved, or if you believe that you can lose your salvation.

So, how do you check all this, to find out if you are in a poisonous religious cult, or if you are in a place where God reigns and the Holy Spirit is active? ???

First, you have to understand that Jesus is Grace.
JESUS is Eternal Life.
Jesus is Salvation....
Jesus is the author and finishers of YOUR FAITH. Hebrews 12:2.
And because Jesus is "Christ in you, the hope of Glory", and you are "IN Christ"", you have become the very "righteousness of Christ", if you are born again.
So, If you know all this, and believe all this, and TRUST all this and not in yourself to keep yourself saved.. then You will also have to come to the truth of the revelation that God began your salvation and HE will finish it.
Philippians 1:6

So....You have to come to a place in your theological mastery where you understand GRACE is a free gift, that Salvation is a free gift, and you no longer worry about losing your salvation, or still believe you have to keep yourself saved. = (Legalism) (Galatians 1:8)
Saint, you have to come to the revelation, that, if i ask you, "what are you trusting in, to get you to heaven""".... your only and final answer, is "JESUS."
And until you are there, completely certain..... until you have the revelation of "Grace without works".. Then you will always answer...."well, I trust in Jesus, BUT"....but....but......but..... = Spiritual and Theological Fail.
So, until you come to understand and truly believe that Jesus and Jesus alone saved you and will get you into heaven, then you are lost in the deceitful maze of "who is right"...>"who is lying"...."how do i know", and worst deceit of all = "you can lose your salvation".
And I’ve crushed your asinine OSAS heresy in thread after thread after thread – yet you have failed to address even ONE of the passages I presented.

Here they are AGAIN – for about the seventh time. These passages are ALL about truly converted, BORN AGAIN believers who are in danger of LOSING their security forever.

The time for running from them is OVER . . .

Romans 11:22
“See, then, the kindness and severity of God: severity toward those who fell, but God's kindness to you, provided you REMAIN in his kindness; otherwise you to will be cut off.”
Paul is warning the faithful to REMAIN in God’s favor or they will lose their salvation. How can they lose what they never had?

Hebrews 10:26-27
“If we sin deliberately AFTER receiving KNOWLEDGE of the truth, there no longer remains sacrifice for sins but a fearful prospect of judgment and a flaming fire that is going to consume the adversaries.”
This is a clear warning that falling away from God will result in the loss of our salvation. The Greek ford for “knowledge” used here is NOT the usual word (oida). This is talking about a full, experiential knowledge (epignosei). This verse is about CHRISTIANS who had an EPIGNOSIS of Christ and who can fall back into darkness and LOSE their salvation by their own doing.

2 Peter 2:20-22
For if they, having escaped the defilements of the world through the KNOWLEDGE of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, again become entangled and overcome by them, their last condition is worse than their first.
For it would have been better for them not to have KNOWN the way of righteousness than after knowing it to turn back from the holy commandment handed down to them.

Here, Peter illustrates that those who had a full, experiential knowledge (epignosei) of Christ – CHRISTIANS – who can fall back into darkness and LOSE their salvation by their own doing.

Matt. 5:13
You are the salt of the earth. But if salt loses its taste, with what can it be seasoned? It is no longer good for anything but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.
This one is self-explanatory . . .

1 Cor. 9:27
"I pummel my body and subdue it, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified."
Paul is saying that he wrestles with his own fleshly desires so that he might not fall back into sin.

2 Peter 3:17
Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and fall from your secure position.
Peter is warning the faithful not to fall back into sin and lawlessness.

1 John 2:24
See that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. IF it does, you also will REMAIN in the Son and in the Father.
This is an admonition to try to remain faithful.

Rev. 3:5
He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels.
God cannot blot out a name that was never there in the first place. He is talking about CHRISTIANS who are already saved and how they can LOSE their salvation.

Rev. 22:19
And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
How can God “take away” somebody’s “share” of heaven if they never had it to begin with? This is about CHRISTIANS who may or may NOT make it into Heaven.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
Jesus isn't a Catholic.
Neither is Paul.

Jesus and Paul are none of those........".
Fascinating theory you have put forth. If they are none of those then where is ‘the church’ spoken of in Scripture? Is each individual person ‘the church’? Is that your theory?

Curious Mary

PS...why all this venom toward The Church?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fascinating theory you have put forth. If they are none of those then where is ‘the church’ spoken of in Scripture? Is each individual person ‘the church’? Is that your theory?

Curious Mary

PS...why all this venom toward The Church?
The fruit of ignorance is anger and hatred.
This has been the case throughout history . . .

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a nominal, lukewarm, or shallow faith that can result in falling away (Luke 8:13)...

And there is a heart faith that is unto righteousness (Romans 10:10) and enduring to the end (Matthew 10:22, Hebrews 3:6, Hebrews 3:14) that endures unto everlasting life (John 6:47).

The latter kind of faith has with it the seal of the Holy Spirit unto the day of redemption (Ephesians 1:13-14, 2 Corinthians 1:22, 2 Corinthians 5:5).

The one who hears Jesus' words and truly believes on Him who sent Him, shall not come into condemnation but has passed from death unto everlasting life; from the moment of first faith (John 5:24 (kjv)).

It is only the nominal, lukewarm, or shallow faith that can fall away; and all of @BreadOfLife's scriptures apply to them.

But a heart faith that is unto righteousness has with it the fear of the LORD; in which all of those scriptures are taken into account and feared. Those who fear the LORD shall not depart from Him (Jeremiah 32:38-40 (kjv), Psalms 19:9 (kjv)).

Thus the scriptures on eternal security vs. the scriptures that teach that you can fall away are reconciled.

Reactions: marks

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a nominal, lukewarm, or shallow faith that can result in falling away (Luke 8:13)...

And there is a heart faith that is unto righteousness (Romans 10:10) and enduring to the end (Matthew 10:22, Hebrews 3:6, Hebrews 3:14) that endures unto everlasting life (John 6:47).

The latter kind of faith has with it the seal of the Holy Spirit unto the day of redemption (Ephesians 1:13-14, 2 Corinthians 1:22, 2 Corinthians 5:5).

The one who hears Jesus' words and truly believes on Him who sent Him, shall not come into condemnation but has passed from death unto everlasting life; from the moment of first faith (John 5:24 (kjv)).

It is only the nominal, lukewarm, or shallow faith that can fall away; and all of @BreadOfLife's scriptures apply to them.

But a heart faith that is unto righteousness has with it the fear of the LORD; in which all of those scriptures are taken into account and feared. Those who fear the LORD shall not depart from Him (Jeremiah 32:38-40 (kjv), Psalms 19:9 (kjv)).

Thus the scriptures on eternal security vs. the scriptures that teach that you can fall away are reconciled.
This is absolutely false.
The word you cannot escape is “Epignosis”.

Epignosis is not a simple “knowledge” (gnosis/oida) or mental assent. It is defined as a full, experiential and relational knowledge – not unlike that of a married couple. ONLY those who are truly converted, born again believers have an “epignosis” of Christ.

Both Heb. 10:26-27 & 2 Pet. 2:20-22 speak explicitly of this kind of believer. The other verses I provided speak more implicitly of this kind of believer. The idea that a born again believer in Christ cannot fall away is an anti-Biblical invention of men.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The fruit of ignorance is anger and hatred.
This has been the case throughout history . . .
Yes BOL right on target mens religions do as you say despise and Hate His church in fact your church has being Persecuting His church for a good long time. And as you can see your ignorance and hatred is still doing it.

As @Philip James says, He and His church are one, you should all just get over it.

Now we wait for the hate and ignorance to show itself.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes BOL right on target mens religions do as you say despise and Hate His church in fact your church has being Persecuting His church for a good long time. And as you can see your ignorance and hatred is still doing it.

As @Philip James says, He and His church are one, you should all just get over it.

Now we wait for the hate and ignorance to show itself.
And at the very LEAST - we know that His Church is not your paramilitary online cult, "aggressivechristianity.net" with its self-appointed "Generals" James and Deborah Green.

Is she still in prison?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And at the very LEAST - we know that His Church is not your paramilitary online cult, "aggressivechristianity.net" with its self-appointed "Generals" James and Deborah Green.

Is she still in prison?
See BOL if you had teh truth in you, you would not come up with knives and hand grenades, neither will you be so offended by teh truth, if only your passion was for Christ and not your religion, but its hard for a leopard to change its spots.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See BOL if you had teh truth in you, you would not come up with knives and hand grenades, neither will you be so offended by teh truth, if only your passion was for Christ and not your religion, but its hard for a leopard to change its spots.
Ummmmm, speaking of “knives and hand grenades” – isn’t that what they promote over at your paramilitary cult, aggressivechristianity.net”?Why does it offend you so much when I bring up your sect?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is absolutely false.
The word you cannot escape is “Epignosis”.

Epignosis is not a simple “knowledge” (gnosis/oida) or mental assent. It is defined as a full, experiential and relational knowledge – not unlike that of a married couple. ONLY those who are truly converted, born again believers have an “epignosis” of Christ.

Both Heb. 10:26-27 & 2 Pet. 2:20-22 speak explicitly of this kind of believer. The other verses I provided speak more implicitly of this kind of believer. The idea that a born again believer in Christ cannot fall away is an anti-Biblical invention of men.
Okay, I am taking you off of Ignore to deal with this subject.

It is clear from John 5:24 (kjv) that we pass from death unto everlasting life from the moment of first faith and will not afterwards come into condemnation.

So, are you saying that the person who has faith in Luke 8:13 and falls away has epignosis; and therefore continues to be saved after falling away? (this would be heresy)

Because the scripture cannot be broken. John 5:24 is clear that the person who hears Jesus' words and believes on Him who sent Him shall not come into condemnation but has passed from death into everlasting life.

This assurance is two-fold:

1) they shall not come into condemnation

2) they "have" everlasting life (life that can never come to an end).

Now, whatever scriptures you may have to show that a man can fall away are not going to contradict what is spoken in John 5:24 (kjv); which is given as an absolute promise of holy scripture. Notice that Jesus, in John 5:24 (kjv) says, "Verily, verily, I say unto you..."

So, if you are going to come up with anything to contradict this verse, you are going to have to come up with a verse that has a similar backing of Jesus saying that it is absolute truth.

Otherwise, the verses you bring up must conform to what Jesus says is absolute truth in John 5:24 (kjv)...

I adjure you therefore to show, with every quotation, how the verse that you are quoting is brought into reconciliation with John 5:24 (kjv).

Jhn 5:24, Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Otherwise you are merely cherry-picking and are pitting scripture against scripture.

Last edited:
Reactions: LC627