Jesus says " I and My Father are One".

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 10:27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them and they follow Me.

28 And I give unto them eternal life, and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand.

29 My Father, who gave them to Me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of My Father’s hand.

30 I and My Father are one.”

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 10:27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them and they follow Me.

28 And I give unto them eternal life, and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand.

29 My Father, who gave them to Me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of My Father’s hand.

30 I and My Father are one.”
What does being ONE mean to you? He prayed that for us.

John 17:
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 1:1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 1:1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.