Jesus Says

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Yeshua Says, The kingdom of Elohim does not come with ocular-visual-observation: neither shall they say, "Look, over here!" or, "See, over there!" for behold, the kingdom of Elohim is within you! (Luke 17:20-21).

Yeshua Says, (to his disciples), These little ones who are being nursed are like those who enter into the kingdom: they say to him, Shall we thus, by becoming little children, enter into the kingdom? Yeshua says to them, When you make the two one, and you make the inside as the outside, and the outside as the inside, and the above as the below, and if you establish the male with the female as a single unity, so that the man will not be masculine and the woman not be feminine, when you establish an eye in the place of an eye, and a hand in the place of a hand, and a foot in the place of a foot, and an image in the place of an image, at that time shall you enter the kingdom, (Thomas #22).

Yeshua says, When you bring forth that which is within you, this that you have shall deliver you: if you do not have this within you, this which you do not have within you will slay you, (Thomas #70).

Yeshua says, The kingdom of the Father is like a man who desired to slay a mighty one; within his own house he drew forth his sword, and thrust it through the wall so as to test the power of his hand: at that time he slew the mighty one, (Thomas #98).

Yeshua Says, Take heed what you hear: with what measure you mete, it shall be measured to you; and unto you that hear shall more be given. For the one who has, unto the same shall [more] be given: and for the one having not, from the same shall be taken even that which he has. So likewise is the kingdom of Elohim, as a man who cast seed into the ground and was sleeping and rising, night and day, and how the seed should germinate and sprout up, he knows not; for the earth brings forth fruit of herself: first the garden, (which is feminine), then the stalk, (which is masculine), then the full head of grain in the stalk. But when the fruit is brought forth, he immediately sends in the sickle, for the harvest stands ready! (Mark 4:24-29).
View attachment 420

Attachments

• life.jpg
    life.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 0

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Yeshua Says, I am the Light of the world: the one following me shall not walk in the darkness, but shall have the Light of the Life, (John 8:12). Yeshua Says, Yet a little while is the Light with you: walk while you have the Light, lest the darkness come upon you; for the one walking in the darkness knows not where he goes. While you have the Light, faithfully-trust into the Light so that you may become Sons of Light: these things Yeshua spoke, and departed, and concealed himself from them, (John 12:35-36). Yeshua Says, I am Light having come into the world, so that all who are faithfully-trusting into me shall not abide in the darkness, (John 12:46).

Watching I was in the visions of the night, and behold, one like unto a son of man, and he said to his talmidim, Let us pass|over to the other side of the sea. And they brought him even as if he was with them in the vessel, (and there were also other small vessels with him in them). And there arose a mighty storm of wind upon the sea, with thunders, and lightnings, and the waves were crashing into the vessel; so much so that the vessel was filling up from the billows of the raging sea. And one stood by me, Andreas, (that is, Andreas the Man), and he said to me, What do you see? And I answered, I see talmidim of the Master in a vessel on the stormy sea, and the vessel is in great peril, about to be overcome with the billows of the sea; but the Master is nowhere to be seen. And Andreas the Manfaced said to me, The Master is at rest in the stern of the vessel, upon the headrest, and then he said to me, Come and see. So we went, and I looked, and I saw that the talmidim were crying out, saying, O Master, where are you? Do you not care that we perish? And, behold, at the three points of the mast: the magnificent blue flame aura of Uriel suddenly began to shine brilliantly in the night. And Andreas the Manfaced said to me again, What do you see? And I said, I see the mast of the vessel now aglow in bright blue lights, which the sailors and mariners of the Greeks call <a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Elmo"href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Elmo" s_fire"="">Castor and Pollux , and yet I see not two lamps of fire but three: one lamp at the head of the mast, and another lamp and a lamp at each of the two extremities of the crossbeam of the sail, making the sign of Tav, even as Moshe did with the rod of Elohim lifted up when bney Yisrael crossed through the Reed Sea; and the sign of the Tav lights the way through the night. And Andreas the Manfaced said to me, The Light of the world has fully awakened and is risen to the top of the mast, in the sign of the Tav, to rebuke the wind and the sea with its billowing waves. And then I heard the sound of a voice like many waters, saying, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was great calm, and the sea became placid and tranquil, as clear as liquid crystal having been mingled with fire.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Yeshua Says, Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of the heavens. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the Land. Blessed are they which hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see Elohim. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called sons of Elohim. Blessed are they which are persecuted for the sake of righteousness: for theirs is the kingdom of the heavens. Blessed are you, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceedingly glad: for great is your reward in the heavens, for likewise they persecuted the prophets which were before you. You are the salt of the Land: but if the salt has lost its savor, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. You are the light of the world: a city that is set on a mountain cannot be hidden, (Mattew 5:3-14).

And by and by Yeshua compelled his talmidim to embark up into a vessel, and to go before him to the other side, while he sent the multitudes away. And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone. But the vessel was now in the midst of the sea, tossed with stormy waves; for the wind was contrary. And I watched in the visions of the night, and behold, in the fourth watch of the night, Yeshua was coming toward the vessel, walking upon the sea. And when the talmidim saw him traversing upon the face of the sea, they were greatly troubled, saying, It is a phantasma! and they cried out for fear. And I said to one who stood by, that is, Philippos, (he is fond of hippos-horses), Adoni, what is a phantasma? And he said to me, Know you not what this is? And I said, no Adoni, and he said, A phantasma is an orb of light which the sailors and the mariners call Ghost Lights, and they can destroy both the vessel and the carcass of a man, but this is not quite that. And then he said to me, Come and see. So we went, and I looked, and behold, a magnificent orb of brilliant white Light, in the form of a Dove, brooding upon the face of the waters: and the brilliant orb of Light was approaching the vessel. And all the talmidim saw, and knew not that it was the Master, and they were terrified, crying out, It is a phantasma! But straightway Yeshua spoke to them, saying, I am! Take heart, fear not! And Peter answered him, saying, Master, if it is you, summon me to come out unto you upon the water. And he said, Come. Watching I was, and Philippos the horse-lover says to me, What do you see? And I said, I see Peter like a brilliant white orb of light disembarking his vessel to go out upon the water to the Master. And Philippos the face of an eagle says to me, Watch! And I beheld, and I saw when Peter disembarked the vessel, and he walked upon the water to go unto Yeshua. But when Kephas looked to the howling of the wind he became fearful; and beginning to sink, Peter cried out, saying, Adoni, save me! And immediately Yeshua stretched forth his power and snatched him up, and said to him, O you of little faith, why did you stand duplicate? (that is to say, wavering, like Thomas Didymos, a doubting twofold twin). And when they were come into the vessel, the wind ceased, and the Sea of Gennesaret became placid and clear, as clear as liquid crystal, like a sea of transparent glass having been mingled with fire.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
biotheist said:
Hello bbyrd, what's all that writing about.
ha. that is daqq, and i had meant to post to a conclusion, but was asked not to.

For me, being raised a Western Christian--in Apostasy, iow--it is about changing my mind, biotheist.

An introduction to some better terms--being as how ours are pretty corrupted now--along a path to better understanding the Revelation of Christ,
which we of course hope might come by observation, but all you have to do is look for (seek) it. So, an aid to see through the veil, perhaps. A way to find Word.

28The soil produces a crop by itself--first the blade, then the head, and then the ripe grain on the head.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
for behold, the Yamim are come in which they say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never nursed! when they shall begin to say unto the mountains, Fall on us! and to the hills, Cover us! for if they do these things in the tree sap wet, what shall they do when it is dry? The second Woe is come; behold, the third Woe comes quickly!
which could be compared to our women who decline to have children, and are glad of it, and the many currently available references to being so glad that 2016 is over, hating 2016 iow, lots of 2016 calendar burning going on, you could even find an HNY celebration in that vein going on near you, if you like...