Jesus Second Coming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To take the lambs that are still here home to be with HIM , as He too comes to lay down the wrath of GOD
against all who rejected the love of the truth .
How about i lengthen the title to your post from JESUS SECOND COMING
to JESUS SECOND COMING DRAWS NIGH .

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Revelation 22:v.10-14
10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book:
for the time is at hand.

11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: (no more salvation, on the contrary, they are destined for eternal contempt.) and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

12 And, behold, I COME quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs(dogs? Isaiah 56:v.10-11), and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. (He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: (Daniel 12:v.10 - 10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand)

Psalm 7:v.11-13: - 11 God Judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every Day(a Day=1.000 years). 12 If he turn not, he will whet His Sword; he hath bent His BOW, and made it ready. 13 He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; He ordaineth His ARROWS against the persecutors.

1Peter 4:v.17 - 17 The time is come that Judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

The time of the the END of ALL THINGS arrived, and simultaneously the ETERNAL chastisements. The manifestation of GOD's wrath and the punishments against the current Devil's world with its Power and Glory are underway, the chastisements will be for everlasting, without END, the chastisements will have no END from now on, the GOD's wrath is for ever. The Word is GOD.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus returns to defeat all evil and to rule here on the renewed earth with His family for all eternity!!! PTL.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
GOD, the Father, knows in what 24hs day of this seventh and last millennium or seventh and last Day-the Lord's Day-JESUS will return to rule the world. The Word is GOD.

By the way, we are living in the beginning of the FIRST CENTURY of the seventh and last millennium, but what JESUS said in Matthew 24:v.15 to 26 about the great tribulation of the people of Israel, it needs yet to be fulfilled LITERALLY, not only the GT but also the STRONG DELUSION which GOD will simultaneously send in fulfilment of Daniel 9:v.27-the last week-for eternal perdition of the Jewish unbelivers, whose last week of seven years is within this last decade of the Devil's world.

Ending the period of 7 years and the Great Tribulation, JESUS will come in a of 24hs day, or day 1.335, as is written in the Word of GOD. Dan.12:v.12. The Word is GOD, understand?

Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? Luke 18:v.8

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi

Why does Jesus have to return if an afterlife ALREADY exists??
Jesus will Return to rule the world for the next 1000 years. It will be His reward.

The Judgment of everyone who has ever lived will take place at the end of the Millennium. Revelation 29:11-15
Then; those whose names are in the Book of Life, will receive immortality.

May 20, 2021
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus will Return to rule the world for the next 1000 years. It will be His reward.

The Judgment of everyone who has ever lived will take place at the end of the Millennium. Revelation 29:11-15
Then; those whose names are in the Book of Life, will receive immortality.

Jesus rule world means abortion ban, gay ban, etc

Today's world would riot

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

And the nations will be angry, and GOD's wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and GOD should give reward unto His servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear HIS name, small and great; and should DESTROY them which destroy the earth.
By the way, what is His name? Acts 4:v.12

GET READY
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and Judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the Word of God, and which had not worshipped the Beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands;
and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Hosea 6:v.2-3

2 After two days will he revive us: in the third Day-John 2:v.19-the seventh and last millennium- He will raise us up, and we shall live in His sight.

3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and He shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

What sign show you unto us, seeing that you does these things? Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. The third DAY arrived, as was prophesied by Hosea centuries before Christ.

By the way, it is good to have lamp -the Word of GOD- but if someone else have not oil
it will be a waste of time to look for whoever is selling it.

Get ready

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi

The Christian is not looking forward to an afterlife. Our hope is in resurrected life. In other words we don’t look for a ‘spiritual’ life after death. The bible teaches that at Christ’s return, he makes all things new. That includes us, but also the cosmos. We are to live on a new Earth, one with no more sin or death. It will be a very real, physical existence. That is what Christ’s comes back to do, and what we look for and hope for.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi

Jesus came to Continue something God started from the very Beginning...

DIVISION.

Gen 1:
[4] And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

Ex 8:
[23] And I will put a division between my people and thy people ...

Luke 12:
[51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

John 7:
[43] So there was a division among the people because of him.

Jesus accomplished many things while ON Earth. Division among the people was one thing.
When Jesus has accomplished all things He was sent to do....Jesus said..

John 19:
[28] After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled...

[30]...Jesus ...said, It is "FINISHED"...

THE DIVISION of people only accomplishes the FIRST portion.

THE PURPOSE for Jesus' RETURN IS TO ACCOMPLISH...the LAST portion...

SEPARATING the DIVIDED.
* TAKING the Divided "WITH" Him, unto Himself.
* SENDING the Divided "WITHOUT" Him, Away from Himself.

After that ^ portion IS ACCOMPLISHED...
It will be CALLED.... "DONE"

Rev 21:
[6] And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But that would mean abortion ban, so the world would never accept him

The King of kings, Lord of Lords, is not coming to Sit as the Head of Authority over... MORTALS (that are earthly, weak, whinny, sniffling, carnal minded hunks of dust, reproducing the same kinds of things.)

The King of kings, Lord of Lords, Sits as the Head of Authority of His Kingdom, and occupants of His Kingdom, are NOT Mortals.
They do not Reproduce.

Glory to God,
Taken
[/B]

Reactions: Nancy

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But Jesus is not allowed to "purge" because it violates the Ten Commandments?

That is what they are saying... that it's "invalid" and Jesus is not allowed to do a "purge" of all the goats/weeds (Like how bible says will be at the harvest and thrown into the furnace)
Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation?

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ?

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But Jesus is not allowed to "purge" because it violates the Ten Commandments?

That is what they are saying... that it's "invalid" and Jesus is not allowed to do a "purge" of all the goats/weeds (Like how bible says will be at the harvest and thrown into the furnace)
When Jesus Christ Returns It Will Be (The End)

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation?

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ?

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
2 Corinthians 5:16-17 KJV
[16] Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. [17] Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.