Jesus's Rapture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

May 20, 2021
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus is making a list of all the people to take with Him in the "Rapture":

1 Thessalonians 4:17
After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

This will happen with the aliens who Jesus will take humans with to populate a New Earth (planet).

Only those whose names are on the list can go with Jesus and the aliens in this Rapture event.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

This will happen with the aliens who Jesus will take humans with to populate a New Earth (planet).

Only those whose names are on the list can go with Jesus and the aliens in this Rapture event.
Sci-Fi

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You want to know about aliens? Read 1st Enoch.
His Sci-Fi is Mormon fairy tales

They falsely teach Jesus lives on planet Kalob, and Jesus will pick up and drop off Mormons to inhabit other planets, Star Trek, beam me up Scotty

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
His Sci-Fi is Mormon fairy tales

They falsely teach Jesus lives on planet Kalob, and Jesus will pick up and drop off Mormons to inhabit other planets, Star Trek, beam me up Scotty
Jesus lives on Kalob? I didn't know that! Thanks for telling me!
Where do people get this stuff? Lol! Have a nice day! :)

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Is he checking it twice?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is he checking it twice?
All i know is , WHEN that sky rips lambs are going home . Anyone left behind on that day
has zero hope . There was no second ark to pick up stragglers in noahs day
there was not another angel that came in to rescue some in lotts day . Once the DOOR is shut
Anyone outside wails .

Reactions: Ancient

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All i know is , WHEN that sky rips lambs are going home . Anyone left behind on that day
has zero hope . There was no second ark to pick up stragglers in noahs day
there was not another angel that came in to rescue some in lotts day . Once the DOOR is shut
Anyone outside wails .
the-end-of-the-age-why-the-rapture-of-the-church-won-t-exceed-2030-and-what-happens-after-the-antichrist-what-the-prophets-saw-anarchy-the-new-jerusalem-and-the-preparation-coming-of-our-lord-jesus-christ-2.jpg

Ancient

Aug 6, 2021
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No wonder Yeshua warned us saying that many will come in My name (meaning coming across as believers and preaching/teaching in His name) and deceive many. You will know them by their fruit. The OP has rotten figs all over it!

Shalom

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1 Corinthians 2:9KJV
9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
God revealed it to my heart by His Spirit...it was the total fulfillment of every desire God created it to have. It was wonderful!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No wonder Yeshua warned us saying that many will come in My name (meaning coming across as believers and preaching/teaching in His name) and deceive many. You will know them by their fruit. The OP has rotten figs all over it!

Shalom
Pretty ridiculous, eh? Some are more obvious than others! If the thread's a lemon...make lemonade!