Jezebel Spirit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone reads their Bible. They pray. They work to know God and grow in Faith. What is Faith? Faith is a knowledgeable dependence. Who is God? What is God's character? How does God work in the world? How does someone lean on God? Someone growing in Faith may be finding answers to the above questions.

Given someone has the Spirit of God, and has grown in Faith, he may be able to see other spirits. God has a character. Other spirits have characters. Someone of the Spirit of God may be passionate about God. He tends to think about God a lot. He is prone towards God-centric activities. Spirits influence motivations. How is someone motivated?

A Jezebel is a spirit. Jezebel tends to like to be spiritual. She likes authority and to lord it over people. Given reading this, I am rubbing you wrong, you may have a Jezebel spirit and need to do some reflection and prayer with God.

There is Jezebel Magazine. What is Jezebel Magazine? It is a group of people, feminists, who mock God. They created a magazine to mock God and Christianity, and flaunt being possessed people. Given someone is angry at me reading this, you are trying to defend them which is indefensible? Spirits are observable. Someone of a Jezebel spirit acts a certain way.

Christians have often been conditioned to be complacent. To accept bad things, and to allow misbehavior around their church. Don't be complacent? Why allow Jezebel or Saul Alinsky or various false people to be in the Church?

The Body of Christ

Christians are a Body of Christ. When they take communion they eat of the body and drink of the blood. In the Body, some are the hands, some the feet, some the mouth, some the eyes. Some are Apostles, some are Prophets, some are Pastors, some are Evangelists. We all have a function in the Body. A society of believers. We are a Body of Christ, an Organic Society. (Ephesians 4:11-16)

Where this is profound for teachers and understanding:
Atomism - A belief that society is made up of a collection of self-interested and largely self-sufficient individuals or atoms, rather than social groups. (Liberal Belief on Society)

Organicism - A belief that society operates like an organism or living entity, the whole being more than a collection of its individual parts. (Conservative View on Society.)

(“Political Ideologies An Introduction” Third Edition by Andrew Heywood.)

The vary basis of liberalism is false and luciferian. Someone on The left believes they are the light or their ideology is The Light outside of God. No. Jesus Christ is the light and the Truth. Given your left hand is causing you to sin, cut it off. That may mean someone is exiled or excommunicated. Given a Church allows sin in its body, that sin may be like a cancer. It may need to be cut out?

B

brakelite

In the OT Jezebel was a foreign woman married to an backslidden Israelite king. In the Bible women are depicted in prophecy symbolic of the church. That a foreign woman (an idolater) was married to the head of state depicts a union of church and state. Solomon has the same problem...political alliances to make peace with foreign kings and part of the deal was marriage with the princess. The princess brought her gods to the table along with whatever token that represented the god, and the state/king/Solomon ended up worshiping them as well. Jezebel spirit. In the NT we are warned of this very thing in Revelation 13, and the resulting persecution of God's people. The Jezebel spirit is that spirit that establishes spiritual adultery through a relationship with the kings of the earth...such as the whore of Babylon riding the state beast. That same spirit is alive and well as we witness Christianity resorting to government to solve spiritual issues through the church's own lack of true faith and faithfulness to her Husband.

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Helen

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man is the head, woman the neck turning the head.

But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. (1 Corinthians 11:3)

Man is laying in bed with his wife. She says "I am cold." What does i am cold mean? It may mean go get a blanket. It may mean turn the heat up. It may mean put your arms around me. She wants him to make a decision.

Man turns to his wife, and she asks him where she would like to go for dinner. She says "I don't know." She says that a lot. She is looking to for him to make a decision.

Single woman dresses nice for a social gathering. She is looking to turn heads?

Christ is to man as man is to woman. (1 Corinthians 11:3) The Greater Church is a Bride for Christ? The Song of Songs is said to be in the Bible as a representation of God's love for Israel? Is a Church or a Nation more of a Virgin Israel or a Harlot Ezekiel 23?

I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7)

How has a Church or a nation state been turning God? Harlotry has been an ongoing theme in the Bible. (Ezekiel 23)(Revelations 17)

Debating people over the internet or conversing with people, I have been told that the US should be more like Europe. In Great Britain, there has been an exodus from the Church. Great Britain has been known to have many Atheists. It is a sign there is something wrong with the Anglican Communion? Who is head of the Anglican Church? They say Jesus Christ, but the Queen of Britain has been head of the Anglican Church or Governor, she was married to a Freemason. Prince Philip was a Freemason, and known as a consort. Why are there many Atheists in Britain? It may have to do with the head of the Church and the leadership. Something is off.

Christians are not children of the darkness, but children of the light. (Ephesians 5:8) What happens in the dark? Darkness is lies. What happens in the darkness may be soul crushing. It may hurt. You may not like learning about it. There are signs.

Killings Kittens is an organization that works to mock God in a form of Baal Worship and temple prostitution. Kate Middleton is associated with it, and no one works to even defend that? A variety of people in Great Britain believe in lies, and have been given over to dishonorable passions. (Romans 1)

Enduring Spiritual Themes

• Baal Worship involved temple prostitution.
  • Wiccans believe in a mother goddess with a goat headed consort.
  • Satanists have believed in "Sacred prostitution."
Someone in some form of spiritualism outside of God is an egotist. What do egotists do? They flaunt it or work to? It isn't hard to see what is happening. You may not like the answers. Harvey Weinstein was an example of how lies and deception and wrong doing may be public knowledge and people look the other way? Taking a hard right and doing the right thing may not be easy. It needs to be done.

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The following is a wiki link to "Post Christianity." Link "Post Christianity."

What is Post Christianity? Post Christianity means a nation is a Harlot Nation drinking a harolt's wine. Adulatory and idolatry are similar words for a reason. Given a lot of sexual immorality, that may be a sign of something. A woman who falls into sin is often made a liar.

Harlotry has been a theme in the bible. (Ezekiel 23)(Revelations 17) Was Europe "Post Christian" around the time of Nietzsche who stated "God is dead?" That may have been part of a the puzzle in understanding why WWI and WWII happened.

Some people, in their lies and deceptions, think they are smart. They are not smart. They may have a harvard degree and have been a professor for x-amount of years. He is like a private in the Army to me. He was not smart. He was a fool. He did messed up things, and his lies and deceptions may end up pinned on him.

"If anyone causes one of these little ones-those who believe in me-to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. (Matthew 18:6)

Post Christianity is a Form, like Plato's "The Forms," of Paganism. It is the false idea that all religions are basically equal. That may be Philosophy of Religion.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In the OT Jezebel was a foreign woman married to an backslidden Israelite king. In the Bible women are depicted in prophecy symbolic of the church. That a foreign woman (an idolater) was married to the head of state depicts a union of church and state. Solomon has the same problem...political alliances to make peace with foreign kings and part of the deal was marriage with the princess. The princess brought her gods to the table along with whatever token that represented the god, and the state/king/Solomon ended up worshiping them as well. Jezebel spirit. In the NT we are warned of this very thing in Revelation 13, and the resulting persecution of God's people. The Jezebel spirit is that spirit that establishes spiritual adultery through a relationship with the kings of the earth...such as the whore of Babylon riding the state beast. That same spirit is alive and well as we witness Christianity resorting to government to solve spiritual issues through the church's own lack of true faith and faithfulness to her Husband.

Amen Good and clear post Brake... totally agree.
....Thumb.gif

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A Jezebel is a spirit. Jezebel tends to like to be spiritual. She likes authority and to lord it over people.
"The Jezebel spirit" is a man-made doctrine, since the Bible does not have any such term.

There are some who believe that a demonic spirit exists which can be called "the Jezebel spirit", but again there is no biblical support for this concept.

On the other hand we know from Scripture that false prophets (and prophetesses) are minions of Satan, presenting themselves as "angels of light" (2 Cor 11:13-15). And the false prophetess Jezebel identified in Revelation 2:20-23 characterizes those who promote (1) idolatry and (2) fornication.

Today, idolatry (spiritual fornication) takes the form of covetousness, as promoted in the Prosperity Gospel.

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The Jezebel spirit" is a man-made doctrine, since the Bible does not have any such term.

There are some who believe that a demonic spirit exists which can be called "the Jezebel spirit", but again there is no biblical support for this concept.

On the other hand we know from Scripture that false prophets (and prophetesses) are minions of Satan, presenting themselves as "angels of light" (2 Cor 11:13-15). And the false prophetess Jezebel identified in Revelation 2:20-23 characterizes those who promote (1) idolatry and (2) fornication.

Today, idolatry (spiritual fornication) takes the form of covetousness, as promoted in the Prosperity Gospel.

Spirits influence motivation.

You have a soul. A soul is you. It is your character, and a variety of things that make you, you.

The following is a link that simply lists Spirits mentioned in the Bible: "Evil Spirits"

An Anti-Christ Spirit may be someone like John Lennon. John Lennon declared he was bigger than Jesus. He later sang the song "Imagine." What spirit was he of? A Jezebel has a particular character. She is motivated towards certain actions which are observable.

Lilith is not in the Bible. The story of Lilith appears to be spiritually profound. Why? People in The Dark believe in her, and Feminism is based on a Lilith type figure. Stating the Bible does not support a Jezebel Spirit would be false.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Spirits influence motivation.

You have a soul. A soul is you. It is your character, and a variety of things that make you, you.

The following is a link that simply lists Spirits mentioned in the Bible: "Evil Spirits"

An Anti-Christ Spirit may be someone like John Lennon. John Lennon declared he was bigger than Jesus. He later sang the song "Imagine." What spirit was he of? A Jezebel has a particular character. She is motivated towards certain actions which are observable.

Lilith is not in the Bible. The story of Lilith appears to be spiritually profound. Why? People in The Dark believe in her, and Feminism is based on a Lilith type figure. Stating the Bible does not support a Jezebel Spirit would be false.
John Lennon didn't say he, or the Beatles actually, were bigger than Jesus.
He said they were more popular than Jesus.
And he was right.

OK. We understand you don't like girls.
I wonder why....

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John Lennon didn't say he, or the Beatles actually, were bigger than Jesus.
He said they were more popular than Jesus.
And he was right.

OK. We understand you don't like girls.
I wonder why....

John Lennon had a choice to give Glory to God. He didn't. He stated he was bigger than Jesus. He later went on to sing "Imagine." Looking at his life, and the things he did, it becomes more clear what spirit he was of.

Some females have been in a War on Girls and innocence. They have sown corrupt seeds.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We cannot simply personify these spirits. There are evil spirits and then there are attitudes which are also termed *spirits*, e.g. the spirit of fear. If a person becomes fearful, we cannot automatically assume that a demonic spirit has entered that person. That could become a dangerous game.

Reactions: Butterfly

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
John Lennon had a choice to give Glory to God. He didn't. He stated he was bigger than Jesus. He later went on to sing "Imagine." Looking at his life, and the things he did, it becomes more clear what spirit he was of.

Some females have been in a War on Girls and innocence. They have sown corrupt seeds.
I couldn't agree with you more and much harm has been done.
But it sounds like you're making one big batch of all the hay.

I agree about John Lennon too, but you're msquoting what he said and meant by that one statement about Jesus.

Here in Europe, they just love Imagine.
It's difficult to have peace With God,,,imagine Without God.

No pun intended....

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We cannot simply personify these spirits. There are evil spirits and then there are attitudes which are also termed *spirits*, e.g. the spirit of fear. If a person becomes fearful, we cannot automatically assume that a demonic spirit has entered that person. That could become a dangerous game.

The following is a website that lists the characteristics of A Jezebel Spirit. What are the Characteristics of the Jezebel Spirit? - Bible Way Mag

Given someone is displays those qualities, they may have a particular spirit. It is observable. What is someone's fruit? What does someone produce or do?

Part of Spiritual Warfare has been a war of words or a war of thoughts.

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. (2 Corinthians 10:5)

Given someone's thoughts or motivations are framed a particular way, it may be evidence of some spirit. How does someone know? They have a particular fruit. It shows in their character.

A Saul Alinsky, for example, has a particular fruit. Given I were to debate someone who follows "Rules for Radicals" it may be very clear, very quickly what he is, by the way he talks or frames his arguments. He may be of a particular spirit.

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In understanding "The Spiritual" the Bible gives a basis. There is a lot to The Spiritual. The Holy Ghost is a teacher and councilor.

Someone's sins often sit in their subconscious or shadow. I may not have all the right terms here, but experiencing God I learned things.

I internet searched "The Shadow Test." On the first page I found things about Jung Psychology. Working for God, I discovered it is important to confess your sins. I found that I saved mine, and they were sitting in my subconsious. The Shadow is where there may be spirits. A variety of people may have been possessed and did not realize it. They may not be spiritually aware. Someone working to get in touch with their shadow may be working towards a stronger form of possession. Before, there was some spirit there, and they were in sin, and not obedient to God. Afterwards, they started listing to something inside of them.

A Jezebel Spirit is a term used to describe something observable. There is a Jezebel Magazine. What is the basis for Jezebel Magazine? Mocking God and Christians. The people that may read a Jezebel magazine tend towards spiritualism outside God, tend towards feminism, and tend to see all religion as basically equal. I don't know that everyone that reads Jezebel Magazine has a Jezebel Spirit, but they tend to have a particular fruit, and are of some spirit which is not the Spirit of God.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Jezebel is a spirit. Jezebel tends to like to be spiritual. She likes authority and to lord it over people.

If a Jezebel Spirit as you say “likes authority and likes to Lord it over people”. Well, this “spirit” has been going on in marriages for decades. If there is any warped power of pride and authority and vanity that has oppressed more than any it is: A man is to rule over his wife(body), by “lord it” over her at all times.

But then there is another Spirit that IS far superior to Jezebel isn’t there: John 13:3-6 Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God; [4] He riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself. [5] After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded. [6] Then cometh he to Simon Peter: and Peter saith unto him, Lord, dost thou wash my feet?

Ephesians 2:4-7
[4] But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, [5] Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved [6] And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: [7] That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Zachary

Sep 24, 2015
B.C., Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
VictoryInJesus,

You can have that because He freed you from the bondage of sin!
And ...
You can have that because He freed you from the bondage of Satan!

Yes, you are FREE to NOT sin!
And being successful in this, you will become an overcomer
(which is what Jesus said He was)!

There are several NY verses which state that
we must suffer because Jesus suffered!
What kind of suffering for Jesus are you experiencing?