Jiggfly Stepping Down

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, it's with mixed emotions that I would like to let you know that Jiggyfly decided to step back from his Deacon position here at Christianity Board. I say mixed emotions because we are sad that he will no longer be a team member, but we are glad that he will remain a member of the community. I want to take this time to thank Jiggy for all of his service to the community and his passion for Jesus.

Jiggyfly sent me this statement that I wanted to share with you.

Hammerstone,

I am blessed to have had to the opportunity to help with moderating the forums here at Christianity Board. I thank you and everyone here for the confidence that has been demonstrated towards me. I am excited about the growth that we have been experiencing @ CB including the new members of the mod team, but due to some changes in my life, unfortunately my time here is going to be more limited and I don't feel I am able to continue giving the time and attention that CB deserves.

I feel that it is time for me to step away from my position here at CB, but plan to participate in forums when I can and thanks again to all for welcoming me into the CB family.

Sincerely grateful,
Jiggyfly

Thanks again Jiggy!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I am truly sad to here that Jiggy. I have enjoyed getting to know you and hope to see you here, when you are able. I will be praying for you and your family.

God Bless dear brother you will be dearly missed, much love... :wub:

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Sorry to hear that jiggy, love you so much and I am glad you are staying. Be blessed dear brother and praying for you and family.

Shep

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah as guess that family time takes up your time. Good luck my friend. With your present and future.

rainbows

May 24, 2012
JiggyFly I have always found you to be fair, scriptural and honest.

Please do not step down, who will replace you?

I have an alias (David777).

I have been on some other forums and some are most
unfair. You understand the shortfalls of theologies.
You see through the limitations of denominations.

You also understand the reconciliation of God to
mankind through Jesus Christ.

Hope you do not step down on TJ.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Hey Rainbows welcome to CB. Thanks for the confidence but I have already stepped down at TJ also. I have a lot of changes taking place in my life right now and I may even go back to school some. But I hope to visit here often. :)

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rainbows will do great. As God has put the forum in great hands with Rainbows! Welcome Rainbows!