Jihadi John's Answer (144,000 of Moses)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Background

GPTNnH1.jpg

nytimes.com/2018/07/05/world/asia/japan-cult-execute-sarin.html
itsmypulp.wordpress.com/2006/02/05/inciting-muslims-to-violence/

(To invalidate whatever testimony originated from those people with a parallel action of prayer, not involving those people necessarily, but as a response to sin, answered with prayer, that is the methodology .................... just like jewish and minority people, use incest/suicide with me for pleasure, or they get pleasure with me if I spill coffee on my shirt (wink), if one of my hands slip) (involves passive activity with the earth's energy network, nobody but god personally) (that is apart of the basis in responding to sin with prayer, anything like terrorism or anything else is secondary not the full argument, supportive only in the right context) End of Background (humanity is suicide only, nothing else, back to topic)

144,000 of Moses Official Answer (things go ka-boom, but remember now, how many minorities are euthanized we can now officially report this with coronavirus in their suicide pleasure with me? this is only a theory below, maybe it is valid, we'll have to see)

(people want a new prophecy, but this is what can be done about that, noting new!)
1X9fhwx.jpg

(nicholas roerich ............ was a series of writings some one adopted and became the "nicholas roerich", but really those are writings about Moses, and how humanity dies, with nothing new taking place, just people praying some people in sin and some people dying ............ this originates with Pharaoh Akhenaten, as a reference to Moses, society sees nothing new, its old testament three but I will explain how that happened, and why that isn't really real, a reference to moses)

Moses was not allowed to give a written law, he was not allowed to call a people in the lord's name ................ Aaron did that, that position with god is reserved only for Angels, Moses acted in his stead. This happened a few times in the old testament. here is the reason:

Man's natural preference for suicide, outweighs god's interests in terms of suffering, instead of god entertaining that, God revisits some portion of his testimony, "144,000 of Moses", is a reference to God revisiting his testimony around that time those few thousand years ago, god is not giving a new law or anything.

The Book of Revelation is full of invalid statements, humanity will die like it is now, with nothing new taking place, only people in prayer, some people being saved, some people dying.

Anything I have to say is valid, but this goes down to "god's propensity to react" and that means "12/21/2020", is likely, or not, when that fails its also valid for it to fail, god's interests in expending energies, with man's suicides, versus the benefit for saving a few souls and that takes priority with god not a sign or a vision.

Towards those ends, Jihadi John represents specific insight into what is a matter of faith.

Once again, these position of "signs or visions" are valid, but it is not an indication that God will react to do anything, those positions have no priority with god for the aforesaid reasons, of the faithful.

(humanity is dead in about 40 or so years not much more then approximately halley comet 2061 A.D................god may or may not resolve the son of man, more than simple death or nothing or apparent death, since that is valuable too. God's willingness to do anything is very low, Nicholas Roerich is a very low position with god doing next to nothing, giving me no supernatural strength, and resolving suicide with son of man before humanity is dead .................. real prophecies about this last generation, moses or etc. never talk about the "common and mundane" and that is what god is likely to do, next to nothing or nothing, before humanity is dead) (even with the son of man) (all of this will be resolved 12/21/2020)

(in terms of suffering, its jewish people specifically that must be killed to ease satan's suffering, or perhaps, the sin of asia in general makes war likely in the same relative position, that is in the near future) (satan will react only to ease suffering or lack of its pleasure, for no other reason) (this is how humanity dies)

(its good to see these people so blind, apart of that is suicide pleasure with me specifically, but other have been faithful too, nobody knows much about it)

Last edited: