• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
If you are born again...

Then Last night when you went to bed you were as Righteous as God and today when you woke up you are as Sinless as Christ.
This is exactly the same situation you entered into "In Christ".. the moment you Trusted Christ and were born again by the Spirit of God.

The very same BLOOD of Jesus that purged your sins, forgave them all, and remitted them forever, is the same Blood of Jesus that is doing it for your right now, tomorrow, and for all eternity..
This is the only reason you have PEACE with God. And this is the only reason you will always have Peace with God. Its this Amazing Grace, that IS The Blood of Jesus.

The Blood of Jesus, sustains your Peace with God. It maintains your Peace with God.... because it CREATED your Peace with God.
What is your part in that? Nothing. And you say...."but you dont understand....sometimes i "sin". No, you have not understood ., you can't remove the Blood of Jesus from you.

If you commit a carnal deed, and you keep doing it, then all that will happen is that you will suffer the consequences of your carnal behavior. as 'CONSEQUENCE' and " Reaping what you've sown". However, you wont be judged for carnal behavior because God has already Judged JESUS for all of your carnal behavior on the CROSS.

Now, it can be that you will be corrected a lot. Hebrews 12:6..... but correction is not judgement, that is just your Heavenly Daddy keeping you from harming yourself and your life, and others.

------------------

Some of you have been very badly instructed by truly awful Pastors and Teachers and they have you believing that this is how Salvation works... They lied to you and told you....."See, when you sin, your salvation stops, your peace with God ends, and you are in a "lost" situation... So, what you do is repent and confess and then God gives your salvation and Peace back to you. So, you have to be really careful about that and not do it too much.""""""

Well that is the Devil's Theology of "how to keep yourself saved". And that is exactly how you reject the Cross and deny the Grace of God. That is exactly how the Grace of God does not function.

Here is the Truth.. Your Peace with God and your Born again position in Christ is begun by the Blood of Jesus, and kept by the Blood of Jesus. God accepted your Faith, once, and you were were born again once, which is the PROOF that God accepted your faith and birthed you by His Spirit INTO His SPIRIT, and there you will remain. You are there right now. "ONE" with God and Christ.
So, what most of you are doing is this..."oooppppps, i watched something that was SINFUL, or i did something that was CARNAL, and now i feel so AWFUL... So, you conclude that this Guilty FEELING is proof you are separated from God. You believe that your GUILT is proof that your salvation has been violated... And you've been taught this by deceivers. ...So, what do you do? You try to become your own redemption.. You engage "Self Saving mode"....You BELIEVE that if you confess and repent, then by doing THAT OF YOURSELF.. God will take you back, cleanse your sin AGAIN, and your salvation is reestablished AGAIN. So, all that is exactly wrong. Stop doing that, stop thinking that.... As many of you have been in this bondage your entire Christian life. So, let me show you what happened to your Salvation and your Peace with God, when you committed that carnal deed(s)....When you watched Game of Thrones and saw that sex scene or that rape scene, or you had too much BEER or WINE or BOOZE, or you lost your temper and said 345 curse words before you stopped your temper tantrum.
= Here is what happened to your Peace with God and your Salvation....NOTHING. Nothing at all. And why is that? Because the same Blood of Jesus is always GREATER to keep you clean then you can ever cause yourself to be dirty.
Now, some of you are going to finally read Romans 4:8 and discover that God does not count your carnal deeds against you anymore, and you are going to be amazed to find this out.

So, you are reading my Threads and my posts, and you have noticed that i only seek to bring you to a place of FREEDOM in CHRIST and never do i try to put you under BONDAGE to guilt, fear, or self effort. So, you remember this, and when you HEAR someone teach like me, vs someone who is trying to keep you in bondage to doubting your Peace with God and your Eternal Security in Christ, you note this person. And if you read a commentary that tries to make you believe that you are to keep yourself saved, or that your Christian Life is to be spent, sinning and confessing and repenting, then THROW IT AWAY...... ITS NOT OF GOD. God is all about peace, freedom, hope, joy, and deliverance. He is never about guilt, condemnation, fear, or self righteousness.

----------------

IN my JOB #1-#2 talked to you about : The dominion of the Law and the Dominion of Grace. And i explained to you that if you are "walking in the flesh", then you are under the law, and you are in a carnal mind.... and that is why you keep failing to live a perfected Christian Discipleship. And when you leave that "carnal mind" and live under the Dominion of GRACE, then you are in the "Mind" of Christ... you are "walking in the Spirit" and you feel the Peace of God all the times and the JOY of the LORD. Remember that "the JOY of the LORD is your STRENGTH". Its your power, its your DELIVERANCE".... and its by staying in that MIND is how you walk IN FAITH. And when you do that, when you exist in the REST and the JOY that God provides from the worry and strain of trying to be good enough and live holy enough.....you are RESTING in the Grace of GOD, and THIS is the Power of Christ that FREES YOU and empowers you to Live Holy, that you can never achieve by your SELF EFFORT.

1 Corinthians 15:57 """But thanks be to God! He GIVES US THE VICTORY= through our Lord Jesus Christ""

--------------------------------

Reader, Saint, your NT says this...."SIN SHALL NOT HAVE DOMINION OVER YOU"...... Sin shall not have the power to make you SIN any more. Understand? So, "the power of SIN, is the LAW"... This means that when you are working to try to be good, STRIVING TO NOT SIN, you are actually empowering the LAW's dominion to make you want to sin more.. And that is why "Christ has redeemed us from the CURSE OF THE LAW", and why God has put you ""under GRACE""...

Think of it like this..SEE THIS = Striving causes you to fall. Resting empowers you to Live Holy. Thats how Salvation works reader......Its resting in the Grace of God, in the PEACE OF GOD that FREES you to live a perfected Christian Discipleship.

See, that is RIGHT BELIEVING.....And when you BELIEVE RIGHT..........You will Live Right.

And one more... when you "walk in the Spirit....(the right Mind, Right Believing),.. You WILL NOT fulfill the LUSTS of your Flesh".. = You wont sin.. " Walking in the Spirit" is RESTING in the Peace of God and in the Grace of God. So, When you discipline your mind...(renew your mind) to exist in that place of FAITH, then you are BELIEVING RIGHT< and you will LIVE RIGHT.

Freedom in Christ is not found in SELF EFFORT, its only found in GOD's GRACE.
Saint..... stop STRIVING.....and start RESTING in God's PEACE and GRACE.
Learn to Rest in ""peace with God", and have Victory over works of the flesh.
Strive against sin, and have continual failure.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you commit a carnal deed, and you keep doing it, then all that will happen is that you will suffer the consequences of your carnal behavior. as 'CONSEQUENCE' and " Reaping what you've sown".

If you practice carnal behaviour, scripture teaches that you will not inherit the kingdom of God (Galatians 5:19-21).

You believe that your GUILT is proof that your salvation has been violated... And you've been taught this by deceivers.

When our sins are purged, we no longer have any conscience of sins....and that means, GUILT. See Hebrews 10:1-2.

.When you watched Game of Thrones and saw that sex scene or that rape scene, or you had too much BEER or WINE or BOOZE, or you lost your temper and said 345 curse words before you stopped your temper tantrum.
= Here is what happened to your Peace with God and your Salvation....NOTHING. Nothing at all.

Your peace of God, I believe, would be direly affected by such things; and that is reminiscent of what has happened to your peace with God. Isaiah 59:2 says that your sin separates you from God.

Jude 1:3-4 teaches us that there are false teachers who would come, whose condemnation has been foreordained of the Lord, who would teach that grace is a license for immorality....who would turn the grace of our God into lasciviousness.

When you sin a sin against the Lord that brings you out of fellowship with Him (again, see Isaiah 59:2), the remedy is simple. It is found in 1 John 1:9.

The more I read @Behold's material, the more I see his gnostic bent. He seems to be teaching in this OP that you can commit sins and yet be without sin. This is the epitome of what John was teaching against when he wrote 1 John 1:8.

Reactions: Nancy

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If you practice carnal behaviour, scripture teaches that you will not inherit the kingdom of God (Galatians 5:19-21).

And you keep yourself saved by not practicing carnal behavior, is your Grace rejecting message.....again and again.
Yes I hear you Mr Self Savor.
The reality is, all have practiced it, since you were born again.
I can search your life, since you were born again, and i can find a movie or TV show that was carnal and you KNEW you should not be watching it, and you enjoyed it.
I can find the time you ate too much food, or candy, or ice cream or similar, and it was gluttony, and you enjoyed it.

So, all born again people "practice" moments of carnality....and some of them practice a lot of it.
The GOOD NEWS is that Christ has all our sin, and we have all His Righteousness, and THAT is why we go to heaven.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you keep yourself saved by not practicing carnal behavior, is your Grace rejecting message.....again and again.

No, I abide in the salvation of Christ by walking in the Spirit.

For in obeying the Spirit, I will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh (Galatians 5:16).

I do not reject the message of grace.

For while grace can be defined as "God's Riches At Christ's Expense",

It can also be defined as "Goodness Rendered As Christ Empowers."

Grace is indeed unmerited favour; and it is us getting what we don't deserve.

It is also the enabling power of God.

Reactions: Nancy and 101G

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You abide in Christ by being born again into God's Spirit, if you are born again.
This is true of us all.
And if you are spiritually born again, you will live a life that is spiritual...you will walk according to the Spirit.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And if you are spiritually born again, you will live a life that is spiritual...you will walk according to the Spirit.

That is not how it works.
You dont go from "babe in Christ" to mature disciple, simply because you are born again.
This happens...... is a "growth in Grace" process of leaving the "milk" stage of spiritual Growth, and coming into the "mature" stage.
So, you do not understand this, and that is why you wrote a post that tries to sound spiritual, but instead your own words again identify you as a spiritually immature person.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I am born then I will live. That is all I'm saying.

Whether I am a baby, adolescent, teenager spiritually, I will live the Christian life if I am born again.

If that includes sinning, confessing, and repenting, so be it.

But there is a faultiness in your main premise; and that is that if you truly repent you will not sin again: and therefore the cycle will be broken with true repentance. Not because I failed to confess and repent; but because I succeeded at doing so.