Joe and Kamala

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Remember to pray for the new US President and Vice President

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

-That God will help them to be good leaders for the US
- That God will protect them
- That God will help them lead USA out of the Covid-19 pandemic
- Help them to help those who are disadvantaged and less fortunate
- Help them to introduce laws to drop the US crime and homicide rate and also make hospitals more affordable
- And help them to bring in peace into America

And thank you Lord for their compassion

God's Will be done,
In Jesus Name
Amen

Last edited:

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember to pray for the new US President and Vice President

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

-That God will help them to be good leaders for the US
- That God will protect them
- That God will help them lead USA out of the Covid-19 pandemic
- Help them to help those who are disadvantaged and less fortunate
- Help them to introduce laws to drop the US crime and homicide rate and also make hospitals more affordable
- And help them to bring in peace into America

And thank you Lord for their compassion

God's Will be done,
In Jesus Name
Amen

As my teachers said, "even if you don't like your president, respect your president and pray for your president." And we know we must do everything without complaining or grumbling, which is why I'm not typing much about this.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, I pray that you would move in the hearts of all these who are taking the reins of power today, that you would turn them in longing and hunger for You, that You would reveal to them Your ways, and Your wisdom, and cause them to see Your will for them, and that they would receive Your Son Jesus, to become new, to be Your servants.

Please keep us ever mindful to pray for our rulers, and I ask that you would allow us to live peaceable lives serving Your will.

It's in Jesus' Name I pray.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As my teachers said, "even if you don't like your president, respect your president and pray for your president." And we know we must do everything without complaining or grumbling, which is why I'm not typing much about this.

LOL best comment ever!! :D But yes I pray for them to be changed spiritually and emotionally and for God to deliver us from evil,.. that currently resides in the white house as well as in the senate. Amen.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Some of us need to be deprogrammed first. When are they setting up those camps?
They have already been set up. You will be receiving your polite invitation shortly.

Leftists Suggest “Re-education Camps,” “Firing Squads,” Banning Talk Radio to “Deprogram” 75 Million Trump Supporters
But Trump supporters are the baddies.
Leftists Suggest “Re-education Camps,” “Firing Squads,” Banning Talk Radio to “Deprogram” 75 Million Trump Supporters

What we need to pray for is that this travesty of justice should be addressed by God, who hates injustice: To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice. (Proverbs 21:3)

Reactions: Truman

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember to pray for the new US President and Vice President, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

Amen. I actually started praying for Kamala a few months ago, knowing what was coming. If the Charlie Shamp prophecy about her turns out to be true, it would be a wonderful thing seeing her transformed by the power of God.

Reactions: Josho and amadeus

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray they repent and do the right thing by turning themselves in.

If anyone here is wondering why they should turn themselves in and for what crimes, I will pray for you too.

I also pray that Biden and his son will stop molesting Children... especially the ones in their own family.

I pray that this administration doesn't slaughter as many Christians as the Obama administration did.

I pray they don't release another Bio-Weapon to steal their next election like they did this one.

I pray they stop funding terrorist organizations.

I pray they stop promoting the LGBT agenda.

I pray they stop promoting and funding abortions.

I pray they stop bringing in mass illegal immigrants for the sole purpose of voting Democrat.

I pray they stop murdering people like Kennedy and Antonin Scalia.

I pray they stop telling Antifa and BLM to riot, burn, loot, and murder.

I pray they stop trying to pass bills to ban the Bible.

I pray Hunter Biden stops smoking crack while filming himself having sex with underage Children.

I pray that Ashley's diary containing stories of her father Joe molesting her in the shower aren't true.

I could do this all day...

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They have already been set up. You will be receiving your polite invitation shortly.

But Trump supporters are the baddies.

What we need to pray for is that this travesty of justice should be addressed by God, who hates injustice: To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice. (Proverbs 21:3)
I comfort in God's justice. The Lord will soon come to judge the world. Amen