Joe Biden just promised real food shortages in Europe and the U.S. due to Russian sanctions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Joe Biden is running our country into the ground with his build back better ideology.
(5) John Cooper on Twitter: " Joe Biden just promised food shortages in Europe and the U.S. https://t.co/k92fwZXRuW" / Twitter

I have been telling the wife this for awhile, but she has not been taking me seriously, sort of a rolling of the eyes response. She bought some extra dried potato, cereal, some dried milk powder and some canned food. But I know it is not enough. I may have to go and buy a bunch of extra food myself. It is just the 2 of us, but my Daughter's family is 6 people live a few minutes away. I have been warning them for a while too. It just is not sinking in much though.

NOW HOW ABOUT YOU?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe Biden is running our country into the ground with his build back better ideology.
(5) John Cooper on Twitter: " Joe Biden just promised food shortages in Europe and the U.S. https://t.co/k92fwZXRuW" / Twitter

I have been telling the wife this for awhile, but she has not been taking me seriously, sort of a rolling of the eyes response. She bought some extra dried potato, cereal, some dried milk powder and some canned food. But I know it is not enough. I may have to go and buy a bunch of extra food myself. It is just the 2 of us, but my Daughter's family is 6 people live a few minutes away. I have been warning them for a while too. It just is not sinking in much though.

NOW HOW ABOUT YOU?
How much do you think you'll need for a supply?

Much love!

Reactions: Nancy

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How much do you think you'll need for a supply?

Much love!
Good question, and also what exactly to buy.
If farmers cant plant enough crops this year, the effects will be felt at harvest times. I figure a year of food stored up is not a bad idea.
I dont know if that is possible for many people.
but an extra year will get you a year of extension till things improve. And buy things that dont need to be frozen, like canned and dried. And most likely any extra food your going to eat regardless of what happens, so how is that a loss to you. It is better than buying insurance, as your actually getting something for your money, and maybe saving a little if the price of food inflates.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

NOW HOW ABOUT YOU?
Scott, you are thinking correctly for today's times.

1 year's supply of food and juices for two adults is a wise investment today. Then rotate the stuff over time. Have some bartering items on hand and cash that will be useful for at least the short-term.

The govt of the US and others in the West led by the ones who control all of them, the Rothschilds and other Zionists. They want a real war with Russia and then use it as a grand cover during all the chaos to bring in food shortages, devaluation of the currency and the forced introduction of digital credit currency. This is their global reset, to control the world under a neo-feudalist system ran by Zionism and fake Jewry.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good question, and also what exactly to buy.
If farmers cant plant enough crops this year, the effects will be felt at harvest times. I figure a year of food stored up is not a bad idea.
I dont know if that is possible for many people.
but an extra year will get you a year of extension till things improve. And buy things that dont need to be frozen, like canned and dried. And most likely any extra food your going to eat regardless of what happens, so how is that a loss to you. It is better than buying insurance, as your actually getting something for your money, and maybe saving a little if the price of food inflates.
Coffee is both a good staple and good barter. My wife and I can go 2-3 months I think on what we have, but then there is so much else to it. Freeze dried is good for shelf life, and if you cannot cook, but you have to have water. Canned goods expire according to how much sugar is in the product, is what I've found. If you can dehydrate your own foods, I've found that to work out well, but I've not cared for the dehydrated fruits and vegetables I've bought from stores. They are fine to eat and enjoy, but for storing them, I don't find them to last too long.

But then I live in Southern California, Land of Sunshine, and it's not like I can have a cool dry basement filled with potatos and squash.

In the mass food shortages, historically, armed gangs go door to door stealing food, either Stalin raiding the Ukrainians, or the mobs of today.

For the most part, I've added a several extra weeks worth of our regular groceries and sundries to my shopping, but in our 2 bedroom apartment, there's just so much space, so there's that limitation too! Not to mention budget.

So at the end of the day, I just have to trust Jesus!

Much love!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Joe Biden just promised real food shortages in Europe and the U.S. due to Russian sanctions
I knew McDonald's had it coming!

• Haha
Reactions: Nancy and APAK

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
(WATCH) Iowa Farmer Bashes Biden for Policies Hurting American Farmers (welovetrump.com)

Farmers say serious supply chain crisis for them now. This is due to Biden's divisive political ideologies hurting the country.

Just wait till that moron Biden has his way to start a war with Russia and see what happens, want to ship anything ? good luck with that.

A war with Russia even without Nuclear will be like asking to live in hell, it's not the 1940's anymore, millions of people will starve to death and all the trash in ones Nation will go on a total rampage, such will be like a war within as well as with Russia, because many people nowadays have been breed with no morals worth a cracker.

There will be no bludger money to just lay back living on the Government tip, like all the trash do. everyone will have to work !

At the end of the war you will loose everything that you have in Super and your city's may look like what we see in Ukraine now:eek:. all for what :rolleyes:.

How would they pay the old retired people USA is so bankrupt now ? what then ! who owns the USA debt ? does average person know or care ?

The USA and other Nations will take all the money off everyone you have in the Bank etc just like they have just did with Russia of late ? one should look into that in detail ?
I remember many things over the years have been done behind the Australian peoples backs on such issues in regards as for what they can do with our own money ? and the MSM just did not say a word ! big issues they are and just pushed through into Law not to mention they even run about frantic on many such Laws to get them through before the people truly wake up to what is truly at hand in all such. as the Government knows that they would be exposed if such issues were aired and debated totally.

Our Governments would always do the right thing by the people :rolleyes: most people have blind faith in Governments :confused: Political people do not ever lie. but the fact is they do nothing but lie. we had a law passed some years back so they could lie !

Reactions: marks

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just wait till that moron Biden has his way to start a war with Russia and see what happens, want to ship anything ? good luck with that.
Haven't you yet learnt Reggie that when you give others the colourful names you give, it reflects on you?

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

NOW HOW ABOUT YOU?
What does Biden expect when he and Europe are imposing sanctions on Russia?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Haven't you yet learnt Reggie that when you give others the colourful names you give, it reflects on you?
Jo Biden is a Boy not a man ! any idiot can run around and up the anti to bring a war on, but because Biden is not a man he gets people killed and all the others homeless etc. Yes Biden he is truly a monster ! Biden is clearly totally desperate for this war to hide his and his mates tracks.

A mate of my elder brother gave people nick names and they stuck because they were fitting. don't think it reflected on him at all apart from that he had a knack that identified such.

Reactions: JohnPaul

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jo Biden is a Boy not a man ! any idiot can run around and up the anti to bring a war on, but because Biden is not a man he gets people killed and all the others homeless etc. Yes Biden he is truly a monster ! Biden is clearly totally desperate for this war to hide his and his mates tracks.

A mate of my elder brother gave people nick names and they stuck because they were fitting. don't think it reflected on him at all apart from that he had a knack that identified such.
here are some of the 'colourful' names you've just dished out:-
1...boy
2...idiot
3...true monster
4...desperate

.....all these are projections Reggie ie, what you call others on a regular basis is a window into yourself. You have been keeping this up for some time....and frankly, it's painful to listen to. I bet you didn't know that?

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And now that his son's laptop is all over the news and has been proven accurate of what Hunter was accused of when his father was running and dismissed by the MSM and FBI to assure his father got elected, well now they have three of his laptops, I read, all with incriminating evidence.

Perhaps President Biden is trying to detract attention from his son's criminal activities by getting involved in this war and taking the attention off himself and Hunter.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what you call others on a regular basis is a window into yourself.

Not it isn’t.

Was Jesus projecting a window unto himself when he said these words:

“Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?” (Matthew 23:33)

Of course not. He was speaking truth.

But we should treat our leaders as the Bible says here:

“I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.” (1 Timothy 2:1-2)

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOW HOW ABOUT YOU?

“Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?” (Matthew 6:30-31)

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
“Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?” (Matthew 6:30-31)
The Folly of Indolence
Proverbs 6

6 Go to the ant, you sluggard!
Consider her ways and be wise,
7 Which, having no captain,
Overseer or ruler,
8 Provides her supplies in the summer,
And gathers her food in the harvest.
9 How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
When will you rise from your sleep?
10 A little sleep, a little slumber,
A little folding of the hands to sleep—
11 So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler,
And your need like an armed man.

And what of Joseph and Pharoah's dream of the cattle?

Genesis 41
Pharaoh’s Dreams
41 Then it came to pass, at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh had a dream; and behold, he stood by the river. 2 Suddenly there came up out of the river seven cows, fine looking and fat; and they fed in the meadow. 3 Then behold, seven other cows came up after them out of the river, ugly and gaunt, and stood by the other cows on the bank of the river. 4 And the ugly and gaunt cows ate up the seven fine looking and fat cows. So Pharaoh awoke. 5 He slept and dreamed a second time; and suddenly seven heads of grain came up on one stalk, plump and good. 6 Then behold, seven thin heads, blighted by the east wind, sprang up after them. 7 And the seven thin heads devoured the seven plump and full heads. So Pharaoh awoke, and indeed, it was a dream. 8 Now it came to pass in the morning that his spirit was troubled, and he sent and called for all the magicians of Egypt and all its wise men. And Pharaoh told them his dreams, but there was no one who could interpret them for Pharaoh.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Folly of Indolence
Proverbs 6

6 Go to the ant, you sluggard!
Consider her ways and be wise,
7 Which, having no captain,
Overseer or ruler,
8 Provides her supplies in the summer,
And gathers her food in the harvest.
9 How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
When will you rise from your sleep?
10 A little sleep, a little slumber,
A little folding of the hands to sleep—
11 So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler,
And your need like an armed man.

And what of Joseph and Pharoah's dream of the cattle?

Genesis 41
Pharaoh’s Dreams
41 Then it came to pass, at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh had a dream; and behold, he stood by the river. 2 Suddenly there came up out of the river seven cows, fine looking and fat; and they fed in the meadow. 3 Then behold, seven other cows came up after them out of the river, ugly and gaunt, and stood by the other cows on the bank of the river. 4 And the ugly and gaunt cows ate up the seven fine looking and fat cows. So Pharaoh awoke. 5 He slept and dreamed a second time; and suddenly seven heads of grain came up on one stalk, plump and good. 6 Then behold, seven thin heads, blighted by the east wind, sprang up after them. 7 And the seven thin heads devoured the seven plump and full heads. So Pharaoh awoke, and indeed, it was a dream. 8 Now it came to pass in the morning that his spirit was troubled, and he sent and called for all the magicians of Egypt and all its wise men. And Pharaoh told them his dreams, but there was no one who could interpret them for Pharaoh.

And you’re comparing the famine In Egypt revealed to Joseph to these times?

Not the same situation.

And the ant storing up foods is just a principle for daily living, daily work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Scott Downey

And furthermore, you seem to prefer what they of old time said rather than what Christ says:

“Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time,

‘Go to the ant, you sluggard!’

But Christ says unto you:

“take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?”