Joel's End Time Prophesies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Joel 1:1-4 Hear this, you leaders, listen to Me all you inhabitants of the Land. Has anything like this happened in your days or in days gone by? Tell it to your descendants, how the Land has been despoiled and made desolate.
Disaster has happened in the past to Israel, with the various conquests, but not to the full extent as described here by Joel and other prophets. This prophecy is a warning to us, now in the last days. Zephaniah 1:14-18 & Zephaniah 3:8

Joel 1:5-12 Wake up and mourn, you drunkards, for your wine is denied to you. A vast horde has invaded My Land, with their teeth of destruction they have killed all the vines and trees. Despair, all you farmers for your harvest is lost, the ground is dry and scorched and all the good things have come to an end. Isaiah 66:15-17

Joel 1:13-18 Put on sackcloth, you Rabbis and those who administer before the altar, for the offerings are withheld. Appoint a solemn fast and mourn, all who live in the Land – cry out to the Lord. For the Day of the Lord is near – it comes, a mighty destruction from the Lord. It is already before our eyes, there is neither joy or gladness and our food is cut off. Our harvests are destroyed and our livestock are starving. Micah 1:2-4, Habakkuk 3:12

Joel 1:19-20 To You, Lord, I cry out! For fire has consumed the pastures and flames have burnt up every tree. The streams and pools have dried up. Ref. REB.

Scripture explains itself, as in the next chapter of Joel, we have the vivid description of how the Lord will carry out this forthcoming judgement upon His Land and the world. Joel 2:1-11......sound the alarm, let all the inhabitants of the Land tremble, for the great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath is coming, a Day of darkness and dense cloud. A vast host appears – flames precede them, fire makes all a desolate waste behind them. As they approach, the earth shakes and thunder rolls before them as they leap the mountain tops and burst into the houses. Great is the Day of the Lord and who can endure it? Zechariah 3:9b, Jer. 4:25-28, Isaiah 5:24-25

Isaiah 30:26 tells us what it is that causes all this to happen – The sun will shine with seven times its normal strength... This means what it says, it will be a coronal mass ejection, an enormous burst of cosmic particles [a vast host] exploded out from the sun and aimed straight at the earth. It is how the Lord will carry out His judgement on ALL the world – Joel 2:2a...like the dawn, spreading across the mountain tops... as the earth rotates to face the sun and all the world will be affected, but the initial and heaviest strike is upon the Middle East, at midday, as prophesied in Zephaniah 2:4

This terrible and shocking event cannot be a conventional or even a nuke war as: - the like has never been known, nor will be in all the ages to come. Joel 2:2b – will commence within 8 minutes of ejection from the sun, as a powerful light flash, then 24 hours later a multi million ton mass of highly charged particles that will envelope the earth will strike, causing death and immense damage worldwide. The only thing we can do is ‘cry out to the Lord’ and trust for His protection. Which He does Promise: Isaiah 43:2, Isaiah 41:13, Zephaniah 2:3, Psalms 23 and 91, 1 Corinthians 10:13, +

solway

Apr 19, 2021
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Reply in Parenthesis) (When Jesus was crucified, and they said they saw the tombs open and the dead rise...........then it was at that time that, 2000 was cast into the sea.........(the resulting singularity)..........provided immediate euthanasia to a great number of people.............that is both the result of generational sin and the human dirth charge, assigned to those genetic lines)

(The bible is a spiritual account more then a historical or scientific account, so some critical thinking must take place..........that is also true about prophecy............when God takes a minimal action, but something always is supernatural done, something out of the ordinary, supernatural, and definitely not normal............then that is the marker, but because it is not significant, it has no value with satan)

(Mankind is currently, fighting a war with god, to dismiss the notion of a judgment with its sin................all of that pride goes away with RABIES.........everything else satan will continue to dismiss)

(the "jumping jesus equation"..................they wanted to measure the difference of a singularity and euthanasia how that has progressed with the son of man in the new testament era..................open euthanasia, via a singularity, because god nullified the earth's field as a result of sin, not necessarily from god)

Last edited:

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Joel 1:1-4 Hear this, you leaders, listen to Me all you inhabitants of the Land. Has anything like this happened in your days or in days gone by? Tell it to your descendants, how the Land has been despoiled and made desolate.
Disaster has happened in the past to Israel, with the various conquests, but not to the full extent as described here by Joel and other prophets. This prophecy is a warning to us, now in the last days. Zephaniah 1:14-18 & Zephaniah 3:8

Joel 1:5-12 Wake up and mourn, you drunkards, for your wine is denied to you. A vast horde has invaded My Land, with their teeth of destruction they have killed all the vines and trees. Despair, all you farmers for your harvest is lost, the ground is dry and scorched and all the good things have come to an end. Isaiah 66:15-17

Joel 1:13-18 Put on sackcloth, you Rabbis and those who administer before the altar, for the offerings are withheld. Appoint a solemn fast and mourn, all who live in the Land – cry out to the Lord. For the Day of the Lord is near – it comes, a mighty destruction from the Lord. It is already before our eyes, there is neither joy or gladness and our food is cut off. Our harvests are destroyed and our livestock are starving. Micah 1:2-4, Habakkuk 3:12

Joel 1:19-20 To You, Lord, I cry out! For fire has consumed the pastures and flames have burnt up every tree. The streams and pools have dried up. Ref. REB.

Scripture explains itself, as in the next chapter of Joel, we have the vivid description of how the Lord will carry out this forthcoming judgement upon His Land and the world. Joel 2:1-11......sound the alarm, let all the inhabitants of the Land tremble, for the great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath is coming, a Day of darkness and dense cloud. A vast host appears – flames precede them, fire makes all a desolate waste behind them. As they approach, the earth shakes and thunder rolls before them as they leap the mountain tops and burst into the houses. Great is the Day of the Lord and who can endure it? Zechariah 3:9b, Jer. 4:25-28, Isaiah 5:24-25

Isaiah 30:26 tells us what it is that causes all this to happen – The sun will shine with seven times its normal strength... This means what it says, it will be a coronal mass ejection, an enormous burst of cosmic particles [a vast host] exploded out from the sun and aimed straight at the earth. It is how the Lord will carry out His judgement on ALL the world – Joel 2:2a...like the dawn, spreading across the mountain tops... as the earth rotates to face the sun and all the world will be affected, but the initial and heaviest strike is upon the Middle East, at midday, as prophesied in Zephaniah 2:4

This terrible and shocking event cannot be a conventional or even a nuke war as: - the like has never been known, nor will be in all the ages to come. Joel 2:2b – will commence within 8 minutes of ejection from the sun, as a powerful light flash, then 24 hours later a multi million ton mass of highly charged particles that will envelope the earth will strike, causing death and immense damage worldwide. The only thing we can do is ‘cry out to the Lord’ and trust for His protection. Which He does Promise: Isaiah 43:2, Isaiah 41:13, Zephaniah 2:3, Psalms 23 and 91, 1 Corinthians 10:13, +

Huh. This is interesting. Can you comment on what you think about those who say that Isaiah 30:26 is to be understood ‘figuratively, not literally’, since it would ‘burn up the earth itself’. Would that mean that it’s a direct reference to 2 Peter 3:10-12? And how does that relate to your idea that there would be a remnant alive after this CME event?
Thanks!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Huh. This is interesting. Can you comment on what you think about those who say that Isaiah 30:26 is to be understood ‘figuratively, not literally’, since it would ‘burn up the earth itself’. Would that mean that it’s a direct reference to 2 Peter 3:10-12? And how does that relate to your idea that there would be a remnant alive after this CME event?
Thanks!
@Naomi25 I do find that some Reformed commentators do lean towards figurative interpretations a lot, generally speaking. (As for me, well, I'm dispensationalist...)

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Naomi25 I do find that some Reformed commentators do lean towards figurative interpretations a lot, generally speaking. (As for me, well, I'm dispensationalist...)
Lol! Well, call me piggy in the middle, maybe. I find that leaning too hard towards a literal interpretation is sometimes seeing things that we’re called not too. But yes…I do think that there are times when it’s hard, and people just wave it away as figurative when, really, there’s no real cause too. Not sure what that makes me.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Lol! Well, call me piggy in the middle, maybe. I find that leaning too hard towards a literal interpretation is sometimes seeing things that we’re called not too. But yes…I do think that there are times when it’s hard, and people just wave it away as figurative when, really, there’s no real cause too. Not sure what that makes me.
@Naomi25 I like your expression, piggy in the middle, anyway...

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Hello @Keraz,

Thank you for your OP. I have printed it off, in order to be able to study it off-line, and read all the references given.

We are in God's almighty hands.
May His will be done
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Thanks!
Isaiah 30:26 will be a literal flash from the sun and it will make the moon glow brightly red. It can and will happen.
In Noah's time God send a flood of water to destroy His enemies. This time it will be by fire. 2 Peter 3:7
Romans 1:18 and Isaiah 66:15-17 show how it will strike the earth and destroy the wicked.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 19:6-8 NKJV Jesus said we should watch and pray to be counted worth to escape the soon coming evil times.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Joel 1:15 The day is near, the Day of the Lord it comes as a mighty destruction from Almighty God.

Joel 2:1-5 Blow the trumpet in Israel, sound the alarm in Jerusalem. Let all who live in the Land tremble, for the day of the Lord is coming – it is close at hand. A Day of darkness and clouds. Like [at] the dawn, an innumerable host comes across the land, such as never was and will never be again. A fire goes before them, leaving wasteland behind. With a great noise they leap mountains and consume everything to stubble.

Joel 2:6-11 At the sight of them, all the nations are in anguish. They march in line, none swerving against any defence. They rush upon cities and enter houses through the windows. The earth quakes and the sky is darkened. The Lord thunders at the head of His army, beyond number are those who obey His command. The Day of the Lord is great and dreadful, who can endure it?

Joel 1:6-12 & 19-20 this invading host destroys trees and crops. Fire has burnt the pastures and trees. All the streams have dried up.

The Day of the Lord, as described by Joel is not Armageddon, at the Return of Jesus or at the Great White Throne judgement. It is plainly an event before then, also prophesied in Isaiah 2:12-21, Revelation 6:12-17, Ezekiel 7:2-9: + over other 100 times.

Joel uses the metaphor of an army to describe how this destruction moves across the earth as it rotates- ‘with the dawn’. As nations turn to face the sun, the effects of a Coronal Mass Ejection- sunstrike will hit them. Initially, it will strike the earth as a light flash [Isaiah 30:26a] within 8 minutes, then the highly charged cosmic particles arrive about 24 hours later, causing immense destruction and deaths. Fires and volcanic eruptions will result in smoke and ash clouds, covering the sky. Isaiah 29:5-6, Psalms 18:7-15, Jeremiah 4:23-28

It will be an event ‘such has never been and will never be again; NOT caused by man.

Judah [the current State of Israel] is affected- Hosea 8:14, Ezekiel 20:45-48, Isaiah 4:3-4.
And the Lord’s enemies: Isaiah 22:5-14, Psalms 83:1-18, Isaiah 63:1-6 plus many others.

Deuteronomy 32:34-43 says how He will act when His enemies ‘foot will slip”. That is they make a mistake. That mistake will be their instigating an attack against Israel.

Malachi 4:1-3 Surely the day of the Lord is coming, it will burn like a furnace. All the evildoers will be as stubble, they will be burned up. They will be ashes under your feet. But for you, who revere My Name, righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. You will rejoice and prevail over the wicked on the Day that I act against them.

THEN the many prophecies that describe the migration of all true believers into the Promised Land will come to pass. This great exodus of His faithful Christian people will fulfil the promises that God made to the Patriarchs and they will, at last be a people that will be a ‘light to the nations’. They will prepare themselves and the world for the Return of Jesus. Ezekiel 35:11-30, Ezekiel 36:8-12, Deuteronomy 30:1-10, Zechariah 10:6-12, Isaiah 46:27-28, Ezekiel 39:25-29, Zephaniah 10:6-12

That Jesus is not yet present at this time, is clear from the many verses saying: ‘You will know that I am the Lord, when... And how it ‘will be as in the days of Egypt’.
Ezekiel 14:6-11, Ezekiel 39:22, Joel 2:27, Isaiah 41:20

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Joel 1:15 The day is near, the Day of the Lord it comes as a mighty destruction from Almighty God.

Joel 2:1-5 Blow the trumpet in Israel, sound the alarm in Jerusalem. Let all who live in the Land tremble, for the day of the Lord is coming – it is close at hand. A Day of darkness and clouds. Like [at] the dawn, an innumerable host comes across the land, such as never was and will never be again. A fire goes before them, leaving wasteland behind. With a great noise they leap mountains and consume everything to stubble.

Joel 2:6-11 At the sight of them, all the nations are in anguish. They march in line, none swerving against any defence. They rush upon cities and enter houses through the windows. The earth quakes and the sky is darkened. The Lord thunders at the head of His army, beyond number are those who obey His command. The Day of the Lord is great and dreadful, who can endure it?

Joel 1:6-12 & 19-20 this invading host destroys trees and crops. Fire has burnt the pastures and trees. All the streams have dried up.

The Day of the Lord, as described by Joel is not Armageddon, at the Return of Jesus or at the Great White Throne judgement. It is plainly an event before then, also prophesied in Isaiah 2:12-21, Revelation 6:12-17, Ezekiel 7:2-9: + over other 100 times.

Joel uses the metaphor of an army to describe how this destruction moves across the earth as it rotates- ‘with the dawn’. As nations turn to face the sun, the effects of a Coronal Mass Ejection- sunstrike will hit them. Initially, it will strike the earth as a light flash [Isaiah 30:26a] within 8 minutes, then the highly charged cosmic particles arrive about 24 hours later, causing immense destruction and deaths. Fires and volcanic eruptions will result in smoke and ash clouds, covering the sky. Isaiah 29:5-6, Psalms 18:7-15, Jeremiah 4:23-28

It will be an event ‘such has never been and will never be again; NOT caused by man.

Judah [the current State of Israel] is affected- Hosea 8:14, Ezekiel 20:45-48, Isaiah 4:3-4.
And the Lord’s enemies: Isaiah 22:5-14, Psalms 83:1-18, Isaiah 63:1-6 plus many others.

Deuteronomy 32:34-43 says how He will act when His enemies ‘foot will slip”. That is they make a mistake. That mistake will be their instigating an attack against Israel.

Malachi 4:1-3 Surely the day of the Lord is coming, it will burn like a furnace. All the evildoers will be as stubble, they will be burned up. They will be ashes under your feet. But for you, who revere My Name, righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. You will rejoice and prevail over the wicked on the Day that I act against them.

THEN the many prophecies that describe the migration of all true believers into the Promised Land will come to pass. This great exodus of His faithful Christian people will fulfil the promises that God made to the Patriarchs and they will, at last be a people that will be a ‘light to the nations’. They will prepare themselves and the world for the Return of Jesus. Ezekiel 35:11-30, Ezekiel 36:8-12, Deuteronomy 30:1-10, Zechariah 10:6-12, Isaiah 46:27-28, Ezekiel 39:25-29, Zephaniah 10:6-12

That Jesus is not yet present at this time, is clear from the many verses saying: ‘You will know that I am the Lord, when... And how it ‘will be as in the days of Egypt’.
Ezekiel 14:6-11, Ezekiel 39:22, Joel 2:27, Isaiah 41:20

Okay. Another question…(forgive me, I’m just attempting to fit all this into what I’ve heard or read before…they are genuine questions). Many say that when we read these ‘day of the Lord’ judgment pronouncements in the OT, they are fulfilled when God brings other nations down upon them. That the language of ‘fire and destruction’ is used figuratively for what turns out to be a very real, earthly destruction, just bought down on them by God. We see a lot of this language echoed in Revelaton as well.
So…I suppose my question is: why do you think we MUST take these passages as literal and future? Should we ignore the very real judgment that came upon Israel/wicked nations after these prophecies by God? Or do you think they hold a double fulfilment? Having an earthly component then, but a future, ‘literal’ one towards the end?
Thanks.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So…I suppose my question is: why do you think we MUST take these passages as literal and future?
In ancient times. Israel and Judah were punished for their sins by exile, which was carried out by invading nations.
Those nations were motivated to conquer Israel and Judah by the Lord.
But the prophesies that specifically say how the Lord Himself will punish His enemies, have not yet been fulfilled.
The Lord's Day of vengeance and wrath, is well prophesied. There WILL be a day when He arises to do what He must do, to perform His unusual act. Isaiah 28:21
As Psalms 83 prophesies, the Lord will arise as He did before and destroyed Israel attackers. This time He will use fire to pursue and destroy all the evil neighbors. Amos 1, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Jeremiah 12:14

What is prophesied for that terrible Day, is quite able to literally happen, we know the means whereby ALL of the graphically described effects of of the single day, can literally take place.
And as Isaiah 30:26a specifically mentions the sun as the source of it all, then it is undeniable that a Coronal Mass Ejection of unprecedented magnitude will strike the earth at mid day ME time; Zephaniah 2:4, resulting in a worldwide disaster, that will commence all the prophesied end time events; leading up to the glorious Return of Jesus.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In ancient times. Israel and Judah were punished for their sins by exile, which was carried out by invading nations.
Those nations were motivated to conquer Israel and Judah by the Lord.
But the prophesies that specifically say how the Lord Himself will punish His enemies, have not yet been fulfilled.
The Lord's Day of vengeance and wrath, is well prophesied. There WILL be a day when He arises to do what He must do, to perform His unusual act. Isaiah 28:21
As Psalms 83 prophesies, the Lord will arise as He did before and destroyed Israel attackers. This time He will use fire to pursue and destroy all the evil neighbors. Amos 1, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Jeremiah 12:14

What is prophesied for that terrible Day, is quite able to literally happen, we know the means whereby ALL of the graphically described effects of of the single day, can literally take place.
And as Isaiah 30:26a specifically mentions the sun as the source of it all, then it is undeniable that a Coronal Mass Ejection of unprecedented magnitude will strike the earth at mid day ME time; Zephaniah 2:4, resulting in a worldwide disaster, that will commence all the prophesied end time events; leading up to the glorious Return of Jesus.

Hmm. Okay, something I will have to chew on.
The problem I have with the OT is that so often individual verses stacked in among other, seemingly random bits of text, hold importance. Except, how are you supposed to know which?
When you’re reading through many of the OT books, especially prophecy, you’ll come across the verses that you know are clearly used to predict the first coming of Christ. To our eyes, their obvious. But honestly, their just a single verse in a passage that seems to be talking about something else entirely.
So…while I feel eminently unqualified, at present, to determine what has been fulfilled or what may still need to be in the OT, I don’t think we can deny that the OT has used passages or verses like that.
I think the NT is a little clearer, and it does seem clear that a day of judgment…in fire, is coming. So…maybe. Something to chew on.

Reactions: charity

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The problem I have with the OT is that so often individual verses stacked in among other, seemingly random bits of text, hold importance. Except, how are you supposed to know which?
Yes, as Isaiah 28:10 says: Prophecy is a little here, a little there.
That is why it is necessary to study ALL of the Bible as I have done and then a correct sequence can come to light. Helped by the sequence of Revelation.
But it is very necessary to clear the mind of any teachings that do not have Biblical support.

There is also the logical approach, helped by the hindsight of the many generations since Jesus' first Advent.
It must be plain to anyone that the world simply cannot continue on as it is now. Overpopulation and diminishing resources confirm that.
Jesus said that in the end times it will be as in the days of Noah.
How was it then? The worlds people lived much as we do, eating, drinking and getting married, BUT they fail to acknowledge their Creator. Just as most people do today.
What happened then? They got destroyed by a flood of water. Over 70 prophesies tell us that this time around the Lord will use fire. 2 Peter 3:7, +
We should know about it, we have been warned!

Last edited:
Reactions: charity and Naomi25

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Keraz (OP, replies #9, 11, 13, 15)
@Naomi25 (replies #3, 5, 7, 12, 14)

Hi there,

It has been good reading through the thread, reading the Biblical references and hearing the interpretation given by Keraz. I also enjoyed @Naomi25's questions, directly expressed and without an agenda other than to know and understand: answered by Keraz in the same spirit.

* I have found this helpful and I thank you for it.

Within the love of Christ our Saviour,
Our Lord and Head.
Chris

Reactions: Keraz

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
JOEL 2:18-27 The Lord is with us – who can be against us?

Joel 2:18-17 Then the Lord showed His ardent love for His Land and had compassion for His people.
The Land is cleansed and His faithful Christian peoples gathered and settled in it. The new nation of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5

He answered their appeal and said; I will send you plenty of food. You will no longer suffer the reproach of other nations.

Joel 2:20 I shall remove the Northern peril far from you and banish them into the desert. The vanguard will go into the Dead Sea and the rearguard will go into the Mediterranean Sea. The rotting smell of the dead army will rise up.
Very interesting! Ezekiel 38:14-16 says that a mighty army from the North [Gog and Magog] will attack My people, when they are settled and undisturbed. So that the nations may know Me and prove My holiness.
The Lord will wipe them out and it will take 7 years to finally clean up the mess.

Joel 2:21-27 Earth, fear not, the Lord has done great things. Fear not, you beasts in the field, the grass will be green. The trees and vines will bear their fruit.
People of Zion rejoice, be glad in the Lord. He gives you rain and crops in due season. You will have food in plenty. I shall recompense you for the years of drought and famine. My people will never again be put to shame.
You will know that I am with you, in the Land and that I am the Lord your God.

This passage is a clear sequence of events, as it starts with- Then the Lord.. and then verse 28 starts- After this.....

Both the verses in Joel 2:27 and Ezekiel 38:16, also Jeremiah 50:4-5 Hosea 14:7, Jeremiah 29:13-14, Ezekiel 36:23, Ezekiel 20:42, show that Jesus is not actually present in the Land, as He will be during the Millennium. His glorious Return then, will prove His presence and glory to all the peoples of the earth, so these events are before Jesus Returns. God will be present with His faithful Christian peoples, in the same way as He was with ancient Israel.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

I believe that the very existence of the State of Israel today, surely places us in the Latter Days. Therefore, correct understanding of the end times should be the aim of every Christian believer.

We need to not be taken unawares of coming world changing events. Those Christians who believe in a ‘rapture to heaven’, may find themselves unprepared to face severe Tribulation. The Lord has called us to be His co-workers, so we must know what lies before us, to work diligently toward the furtherance of His Kingdom. Remember that Jesus rebuked the people of His day, for not being able or willing to discern the signs of the prophetic times in which they lived.
Since 1948, we have seen an amazing restoration of the Jewish people into a portion of the Land.

Joel 3:1 When the time comes, I will reverse the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem.

God says; in that time period, certain things will occur. The next prophetic event will be an attack on the Jewish State of Israel by the Islamic peoples, with the support of many other nations and entities. The Lord’s fiery judgement on them will result in the destruction and depopulation of most of the Middle East. Jeremiah 12:14, Psalms 83:1-18, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Micah 4:11-12, Zephaniah 1:14-18

Joel 3:2-3 I shall gather the nations into the valley of Jehoshaphat [the Lord Judges] I will judge them on behalf of My people, whom they scattered among the nations.
This event is not at the Return of Jesus, as it is described in Rev. 19:11-21 and Zechariah 14:3-4

Joel 3:4-8 What are you to Me, Israel’s neighbors? Do you want vengeance? I will make your deeds recoil onto your own heads. You have harmed Judah and stolen their treasures. I will rouse them and bring them home; your own people will be enslaved.

Joel 3:9-17 Proclaim war among the nations! Prepare your weapons, let the weakest say they are strong. The nations all around will hear the call and gather for judgement. The harvest is ripe- wield the knife, tread the grapes. [Rev. 14:17-20] The Day of the Lords vengeance is at hand, in the place of Decision. But the Lord is a refuge for His people, a defense for Israel. By this you will know that I am the Lord your God. Jerusalem will be holy.

Joel 3:18-21 When that day comes, there will be food and water in plenty in the Land. Egypt and Edom will become desolate wastes because of the violence they did to Judah, but the Land of Israel will be inhabited forever. I shall avenge their blood and the Lord will dwell in Zion.

For the universal Church of Jesus Christ and all peoples, it is time to realize that we are now at the edge of cataclysmic events. The obvious determination and preparedness of Israel’s enemies is so great, that there is no defense adequate to cope with their attack. It will require divine intervention to avoid the devastation of a worldwide nuclear exchange. The Lord’s terrible Day of wrath by fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis will be triggered by this attack and will result in the virtual depopulation of all the holy land. Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 2:8-9, Obadiah 1-21
This event will be the fulfilment of Isaiah 30:25-30, Isaiah 63:1-6, Revelation 6:12-17, Isaiah 66:15-16, Zephaniah 1:14-18 & 3:8, 2 Peter 3:7, +

The assurances given concerning the protection of the faithful Christians, if not kept, would render His Word unreliable, and His character flawed. God’s promises never fail, He will protect His people during His Day of vengeance and wrath against His enemies. Isaiah 43:2, Isaiah 41:13, Psalms 91

It should be clear to anyone that a secular State of Israel is not God’s highest ambition for His people. Currently the Jews only occupy a small portion of Greater Israel and are beset by problems, water shortages, religious schisms and are threatened on all sides. Many, many prophecies predict a remarkable future greatness for ALL the tribes of Israel. Most Bible scholars relegate these predictions to the Millennium, as they cannot see any earlier fulfilment. They have often been influenced by the well entrenched “rapture to heaven” view and a belief that wrongly thinks the Israel of God is separate from the Church of born again believers.

But when thought is given to what so clearly must happen before Jesus Returns, then wonderful is the prospect of a righteous nation, living in peace and security in the Promised Land – after the whole area is cleared and cleansed by this great Day of the Lord’s vengeance. Deuteronomy 32:34-35

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Replies #17-18

Hello @Keraz,

Thank you for sharing your study with us. I will again print off and read your references off-line so that I will be able to take it all in.

With love in Christ Jesus
our risen and glorified
Saviour, Lord and Head.
Chris

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claim of a (CME) Coronal Mass Ejection is Sci-Fi, the holy words of God clearly explains the fire in destruction is going to be the good ole (Fire & Brimstone) from heaven, the very same that destroyed Sodom & Gomorrah

Your exact citation of (8 Minutes of ejection & 24 hours Later multi million ton mass of particles)?

Real big smiles, Stephen Spielberg's Hollywood, Lights, Cameras, Action!

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

Luke 17:28-30KJV
28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Last edited: