Joes Vision Speaks Out John's Revelation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
Joel 1:1-12 is speaking of the devastation that is coming upon the earth, sent by God.Nothing has ever in the existence of the earth been like what is coming as the last part of Joel 1:2 proclaims. Wake Up, you drunkards and weep! Wail, all ye drinkers of wine, for it has been snatched from your lips. Joel 1:6 A nation is coming that has the teeth of a Lion (Daniel 7:4)Joel 1:7 It has laid waste my vines and ruined my fig trees, it has stripped off their bark and thrown it away. Great devastation is coming upon all of us Christians, the vine, the grapes of the new wine. The fig tree isthe house of Israel, this nation of Ishmael is coming after us, God's chosen. Joel 1:8 Mourn like a virgin in sackcloth, grieving for the husband of her youth. 9.) The meat offering and the drink offering is cut off from the house of the Lord; the priest, the LORD"S ministers mourn. Joel 1:11 Be you ashamed, O ye husbandmen; howl, , O ye vinedressers, for the wheat and for the barley; because the harvest of the field is perished. Joel 1:12 The VINE is dried up, the fig tree is withered; the pomegranate, the palm and the apple tree, all the trees of the field are withered; because the joy is withered away from the sons of men. Joel 1:13 Gird yourselves, and lament, ye priests: howl, ye ministers of the altar: come, lie all night in sackcloth, ye ministers of my God: for the meat offering and the drink offering is withholden from the house of your God 1 Cor 9:13 Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar? Zechariah 13:7-97 “Awake, O sword, against My Shepherd, Against the Man who is My Companion,” Says the Lord of hosts. “Strike the Shepherd, And the sheep will be scattered; Then I will turn My hand against the little ones. 8 And it shall come to pass in all the land,” Says the Lord, “That two-thirds in it shall be cut off and die, But one-third shall be left in it: 9 I will bring the one-third qthrough the fire, Will rrefine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them. I will say, ‘This is My people’; And each one will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’ ” Zephaniah 2:3 Seek the Lord, all you humble of the land, you who do what he commands, Seek righteousness, seek humility; perhaps you will be sheltered on the day of the Lord's anger. Joel 1:14 Mourning for the Land,13 Gird yourselves and lament, you priests; Wail, you who minister before the altar; Come, lie all night in sackcloth, You who minister to my God; For the grain offering and the drink offering Are withheld from the house of your God. 14 Consecrate a fast, Call a sacred assembly; Gather the elders And wall the inhabitants of the land Into the house of the Lord your God, And cry out to the Lord. 15 Alas for the day! For the day of the Lord is at hand; It shall come as destruction from the Almighty. 16 Is not the food cut off before our eyes, Joy and gladness from the house of our God? 17 The seed shrivels under the clods, Storehouses are in shambles; Barns are broken down, For the grain has withered. 18 How the animals groan! The herds of cattle are restless, Because they have no pasture; Even the flocks of sheep suffer punishment. 19 O Lord, to You I cry out; For fire has devoured the open pastures, And a flame has burned all the trees of the field. 20 The beasts of the field also cry out to You, For the water brooks are dried up, And fire has devoured the open pastures The event that comes after this destruction upon the earth more is to come the 6th trumpet is blown. Revelation 9: 13 The sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a voice coming from the horns of thegolden altar that is before God. Release the 4 angels the who are bound at the great river Euphrates.15.) and the 4 angles who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were releasedto kill a third of mankind. The number of the mounted troops was two hundred million. I heard their number.Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy hill. I will inject here that all the armies come to the Jerusalem area. We Christians are taken captive in the fulfillment of Joel 1. and taken to Jerusalem to go before the beast and false prophet. You may ask how do I know this? For one our Lord took me to a minister to tell him what his dream means that God had given him 7 1/2 yrs prior. I am not special, nor am I above any one I am a servant to the Lord as YOU ARE to His great works that HE ALONE IS DOING. We are his vessels that HE has chosen in these Last Days. WE all will serve Him, Praise be to Him. The other way I know is because now I read it in the scriptures, the Holy bible, what God told me. What God told me is in Rev 12:17 Dan. 7:25, Rev 13:7 the power, he, this beast, who is a man is given, is the Son of Perdition, an 8th king who through Ishmael's seed will take us captive and those whom God chooses will go to testify before kings and governors just as Christ said in Matthew. 10:18. I am NOT a PROPHET, only a servant given the gift of prophecy according to God's will, not mine. This man who has received the kingdom of Satan (Rev 13:2) along with the other kings (Rev 17:12) for one hour will destroy people, cities, and everything given to them. Yet, this is not the army of God that is coming down from out of Heaven with God that destroys the earthly armies that take God's people captive to serve God's purpose. The army of the earth, Ishmael's seed, the Sword, brings the tribulation, the Wrath of God is with the armies of heaven. When food has been cut off before our eyes, joy and gladness, we know the day of the Lord is near. Joel 1:15. It seems the day of the Lord starts at the 6th trumpet blown in Zion, we will be there as before hand an angel comes (Rev 14:6) and proclaims the gospel spoken of in Matthew 24:14 when this gospel of the kingdom (which comes from this angel) is preached (from mid air Rev 14:6) in the whole world (proclaimed to those upon the whole earth) THEN THE END WILL COME. Our Lord showed this to me and it is two fold. Only when the angel comes in mid air and speaks this message to the whole earth will the end then come. This angel tells the whole earth to worship God, the commission to speak Christ to others has been given to us all, but the angel of God fulfills Matt. 24:14 just as John spoke it in Rev. 14;6. I have to stop for now, I am tired and this is more than most can digest in one setting. For I have been digesting this for about two years now. It is close at hand, we are going into captivity very soon. I pray that you take heed and trust God through this, He sustains each of us, individually and collectively. Rev 14:12 This calls for patient endurance on the part of the Saints who obey God's commandments and remain faithful to Jesus. In Christ's precious and holy words of lifeVickie

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
Was it you who said the lord told you the end would be through Ishmael or something like that. I read it on this board just today, but I can't remember where or who it was. Anywho, It seems like I've heard that before so there must be something to that.One question though, Who is Ishmael????

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (WhiteKnuckle @ Mar 31 2009, 07:49 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71515
Was it you who said the lord told you the end would be through Ishmael or something like that. I read it on this board just today, but I can't remember where or who it was. Anywho, It seems like I've heard that before so there must be something to that.One question though, Who is Ishmael????
The son of Abraham by his mother Hagar. He is not part of the promise of the seedline of what would Christ come through.

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
QUOTE (WhiteKnuckle @ Mar 31 2009, 07:49 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71515
Yes, it was me. Ishmael is the half brother of Isaac Gen 16:12 I think that will always have his hand against his brother.It is you will soon be in it. The whole world will. For Christ is coming. And these things must happen first. VickieQUOTE (WhiteKnuckle @ Mar 31 2009, 07:49 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71515
Yes, it was me. Ishmael is the half brother of Jacob Gen 16:12 I think that will always have his hand against his brother.It is you will soon be in it. The whole world will. For Christ is coming. And these things must happen first. Vickie

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
QUOTE (Jordan @ Mar 31 2009, 11:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71528
Vickie, Ishmael never met Jacob. Ishmael's half-brother is Isaac.
Thanks, I don't know where my head is at time...... of courseIssac is what I meant.....my oh my, thanks for the correction...Vickie