• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
John 3:16 is explaining just how powerful, IS, the Blood of Jesus.

So how powerful IS the Blood of Jesus, according to John 3:16 that Says that God "GAVE". ?
Well...
Its so powerful that it is able to deal with the entire sin of the world.
This Blood of Jesus, is not just payment for sin, its an overpayment..
Its like paying a billion dollars for a $1 fine.
Its through this holy Blood, that God is able to take you and keep you, as His own.

A believer says......>"im not so good all the time...i have my battles, my secret sins, and my doubts...so, how am i still saved always".
= Because the Blood of Jesus, owns you.
God purchased you and your redemption with the Blood of Jesus.
You are "bought with a Price" and that Price is the Blood of Jesus.
The born again are......."Blood Bought".
Listen...

You are Saved by the Blood of Jesus.
You are Kept Saved by the Blood of Jesus.
So....If you have come to the place in your Faith walk where you perfectly understand that what saved you is what keeps you saved,... then you have entered the Light of Right Believing.

Why is the blood of Jesus so powerful?
Because Jesus is God.
Jesus is GOD. !
So, Jesus's Blood is GOD's BLOOD.
Its GOD's Blood that has the power over sin, over darkness, over all.
God's Grace is based on God's Own Blood.
And once this Holy & Redeeming Blood is Applied to YOU, then you are forever held "In Christ" within the power of the Blood and kept by this Blood.
Its not just some Jew's blood, or some man's blood.
This Blood, is GOD's Blood, and that is why it is supernatural and as powerful as God.

When you "plead the blood", you are investing God's power into the situation.
There is indeed POWER in the Blood, as God is in the Blood.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The blood of Jesus does not only justify (as per Romans 5:9)...it also sanctifies (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29) and cleanseth us from all sin (1 John 1:7).

Is it possible that the blood of Jesus, when applied, might do one thing (justify) without also doing the other (sanctify and cleanse)?

This is in the practical sense (1 John 3:7, Romans 5:19, Matthew 5:6).

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The blood of Jesus does not only justify (as per Romans 5:9)...it also sanctifies (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29) and cleanseth us from all sin (1 John 1:7).
Is it possible that the blood of Jesus, when applied, might do one thing (justify) without also doing the other (sanctify and cleanse)?
This is in the practical sense (1 John 3:7, Romans 5:19, Matthew 5:6).

When we think of what Jesus has become for us,= our justification, atonement, sanctification, redemption.......
When we understand that to be "in Christ" is to have Jesus AS= our sanctification, our sin bearer, our justification, our redemption..
So, when we realize that Jesus is "made unto us" all those attributes, as The Gift of Salvation .. when we can TRULY BELIEVE this, instead of trying to find a verse to keep from believing it, then right THERE is where we find real faith in Christ which is our rest within God's Grace, which is "Right Believing".

Right Believing is how we walk in the Spirit correctly.
To walk in the Light as Jesus is in the Light.....understanding Jesus IS the Light......to be there in our MIND Of Christ, is to have real eyes of faith.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When we think of what Jesus has become for us,= our justification, atonement, sanctification, redemption.......
When we understand that to be "in Christ" is to have Jesus AS= our sanctification, our sin bearer, our justification, our redemption..
So, when we realize that Jesus is "made unto us" all those attributes, as The Gift of Salvation .. when we can TRULY BELIEVE this, instead of trying to find a verse to keep from believing it, then right THERE is where we find real faith in Christ which is our rest within God's Grace, which is "Right Believing".

Right Believing is how we walk in the Spirit correctly.
To walk in the Light as Jesus is in the Light.....understanding Jesus IS the Light......to be there in our MIND Of Christ, is to have real eyes of faith.
There is no verse to "keep from believing it"...

My only point has been that when Jesus saves us it is going to be a practical work that the Lord does in our lives...

If you have not been sanctified by the work of the blood of Jesus in your life, you ought to question as to whether you have been truly justified (see 2 Corinthians 13:5).

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
There is no verse to "keep from believing it"...

My only point has been that when Jesus saves us it is going to be a practical work that the Lord does in our lives...

If you have not been sanctified by the work of the blood of Jesus in your life, you ought to question as to whether you have been truly justified (see 2 Corinthians 13:5).

The "work of the blood" is to recreate you as a "New Creation in Christ".

So, when you teach that this Blood's Work is to turn you into a Carbon Copy of Jesus, as proof you are born again, or not,= is not only false, but lacks any type of understanding regarding the Blood Atonement's real purpose.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "work of the blood" is to recreate you as a "New Creation in Christ".

So, when you teach that this Blood's Work is to turn you into a Carbon Copy of Jesus, as proof you are born again, or not,= is not only false, but lacks any type of understanding regarding the Blood Atonement's real purpose.
I will continue to be me...

However, my righteousness will be as the righteousness of Christ if I am truly born again (1 John 3:7, 1 John 3:3, 1 John 2:6).