John chapter 6 verse 66

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Collin Feener

Aug 2, 2019
Toronto Ont Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In this chapter Jesus, talking to the people, tells them he is the bread of life. He said not to seek the after the food that perishes. He said it is the Spirit that gives life. He also said these words I speak, they are Spirit. He said I am the bread of life.
From verse 66 on you see many left him because this was too hard a saying for them. But the twelve stayed and Jesus asked if they would stay with him and they said, to whom shall we go, it is you that have the words of eternal life.
This meant Jesus had the understanding of the Spirit and his flesh is the bread of understanding the Spirit but those who left him, left his words that were Spirit so had no understanding of the kingdom. Men without understanding are considered beast in the eyes of God so that was the mark of the beast.
Going threw the scriptures we see two that sit as your hands of council, the right and the left and the right should be the council of God or Spirit. When you find the Spirit you will see that the right before the Spirit was flesh as well as the left so you have to remove that council to remove the mark of the beast.
Jesus is the head and before him is no understanding so the before head, the forehead without understanding too bares that mark.
So John's gospel is John and his number 6 and 66 is that mark that must be removed. It means if we have no Spiritual understanding we are as beast and to remove the mark, get understanding. The living understand is the bread of life.
When you get Spiritual understanding you will know the son of man but see him then as the Holy one of God.
I say this again, The earthly teachings are things seen and the seen part of the body, ( The new testament ) is the flesh. The flesh prophets nothing, nothing without the blood and the blood is the Spirit. The Spirit is not seen but known when understood by Spiritual wisdom.