John Fenn

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look at this man, serious gifting. He has some prophecies and specifically about the latter part of the year.
@marks, @Hidden In Him

Thanks for posting, Forrest.

I find the man very credible, and if Biden should suffer a stroke it would indeed throw the election into disarray. Who would be their representative? Bernie? The powers that be would not go for that, so they would sue for time. And Trump would likely not give it to them. This would be opposed by BLM, Antifa, and the Leftist media as an attempt to replace democracy with a dictatorship, which would lead to holy hell breaking out, just as the dream of Dana Coverstone suggested. Like Coverstone's dream, September is highlighted, and November and December are emphasized as being especially dark, so it bears watching.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look at this man, serious gifting. He has some prophecies and specifically about the latter part of the year.
@marks, @Hidden In Him

Is a prophet so rare that we have no one to compare. Where is the peace, the calm, and the fire(love) in the eyes. Would we choose a man to tell us what is coming next, or will we believe that The Holy Spirit will tell us what is to come.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Is a prophet so rare that we have no one to compare. Where is the peace, the calm, and the fire(love) in the eyes. Would we choose a man to tell us what is coming next, or will we believe that The Holy Spirit will tell us what is to come.
It isn't for me to dictate to the Holy Spirit the way he is to communicate with me. He can choose a man, a dream, a vision, a word of knowledge, a bush, a donkey. If it accomplishes his purpose thats what matters.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It isn't for me to dictate to the Holy Spirit the way he is to communicate with me. He can choose a man, a dream, a vision, a word of knowledge, a bush, a donkey. If it accomplishes his purpose thats what matters.
Blessings in Christ Jesus lforrest! Correct, but here is your promise: When the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all of the truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but what ever He hears He will speak, and He will declare to you the things that are to come. The words spoken were for our betterment with no ill intent. I hope you have the eyes to see that.

Reactions: Waiting on him

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Blessings in Christ Jesus lforrest! Correct, but here is your promise: When the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all of the truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but what ever He hears He will speak, and He will declare to you the things that are to come. The words spoken were for our betterment with no ill intent. I hope you have the eyes to see that.
With the coming hardships we can play a part In God's plan. That what man has intended for evil, God uses for Good.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Bobby Jo