Judge Hagedorn, Wisconsin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's what I don't get. They are saying Hagedorn should not be a judge in the supreme court of Wisconsin because he is a Christian. But do they think judges write the law?? They only rule according to the written laws. Yes, there is "precedent", but that's just examining past decisions (precedents) which were given based on written laws. If the precedent was good use of the already existing laws, it can be used, unless or until someone finds a flaw in it.

So, if some judge happens to try to circumvent the law, based on his religion, there are higher courts to appeal to (thank goodness.)

Can no judge have a religion??

Reactions: Willie T

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is just one of the reasons we are to stand up as Christians, instead of cowering like sniveling cowards who believe Satan is stronger than God in us.

See the thread this just inspired me to post in another room of this forum.

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, I don't see us as sniveling cowards. But I do see us as...just in varying states of...a battle to oppress us.

But a different battle plan is to, not so much oppress and depress us, but rather to appeal to our flesh and get us to...enter the fray rather than giving a good answer.

I guess Hagerdorns answer will show whether he has wisdom or whether he enters the fray with the wrong weapons and confused as to who the enemy is.

Reactions: bbyrd009