Judgemental People

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
www.jenniferdianeaugustine.simplesite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi. This year must have been the worst for me, but also an eye opener, an eye opener of how judgemental people are quick to judge someone and thier situation. Yeah, I have been feeling exsposed lately by God but I don't think God told people to sign my check and cash it and take it to the bank. You can't judge me and think you can count all my wrongs when in truth Jesus died for the same wrongs you committed. I don't care if you are a Christian or not, no one can judge me and take it upon themselves..I can't even write off my own wrongs so what makes you think you can write off your wrongs by judging me and my life. Consider it a miracle though that it's just one of those "signs" in the Bible but Jesus said a wicked and adulterous generation ask for a sign but none would be given but the sign of Jonah. Tell me I'm wrong, who do you think you are judging. There is only one judge and one lawgiver and that is the Lord. Y'all make all kinds of assumptions about things to justify yourselves and you do it because you don't believe, you don't believe in anything unless it fits your eyes and hearing. You won't believe unless it's something you believe in. And just because you claim yourself a Christian you think you own Jesus heart but the truth is we don't own Jesus, he owns us because the father gave him to us, we didn't choose him, he chose us because he loved us first and not the other way around unless you can say you are %100 percent devoted to Jesus, don't fall short and not capable of an error. But nobody is perfect on this planet..we are all capable of falling into errors.. Jesus said condemn not and you will not be condemned, judge not and you will not be judged but most importantly pass no judgment on anyone in life. You may take the crown and claim yourself the church but you don't know me or my life but what your eyes choose to see and your ears choose to hear but you have no right to judge me or my character just because I'm going thru divine unfournate events and unfair treatment. Why not pray for me instead instead of talking about me like I'm not there....thanks bye

Reactions: Soverign Grace

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
forums are kind of heartless sometimes, from a pov, but i guess that doesnt mean no one is praying for you either.
You might consider though that you came here instead of to those close by for some reason, and you were warmly received here as i recall? Sometimes the truth hurts a little i guess, too.

I wish you the best ok, and im sure others here do too. You might review your role in manifesting the same results from different ppl, iow if ppl keep spitting the same stuff at you after a while you prolly have some role in that, although i couldnt say in this case.

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
forums are kind of heartless sometimes, from a pov, but i guess that doesnt mean no one is praying for you either.
You might consider though that you came here instead of to those close by for some reason, and you were warmly received here as i recall? Sometimes the truth hurts a little i guess, too.

I wish you the best ok, and im sure others here do too. You might review your role in manifesting the same results from different ppl, iow if ppl keep spitting the same stuff at you after a while you prolly have some role in that, although i couldnt say in this case.
I can see it here sometimes but I needed to vent anyway so...thank you though for the warm regard...

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi. This year must have been the worst for me, but also an eye opener, an eye opener of how judgemental people are quick to judge someone and thier situation. Yeah, I have been feeling exsposed lately by God but I don't think God told people to sign my check and cash it and take it to the bank. You can't judge me and think you can count all my wrongs when in truth Jesus died for the same wrongs you committed. I don't care if you are a Christian or not, no one can judge me and take it upon themselves..I can't even write off my own wrongs so what makes you think you can write off your wrongs by judging me and my life. Consider it a miracle though that it's just one of those "signs" in the Bible but Jesus said a wicked and adulterous generation ask for a sign but none would be given but the sign of Jonah. Tell me I'm wrong, who do you think you are judging. There is only one judge and one lawgiver and that is the Lord. Y'all make all kinds of assumptions about things to justify yourselves and you do it because you don't believe, you don't believe in anything unless it fits your eyes and hearing. You won't believe unless it's something you believe in. And just because you claim yourself a Christian you think you own Jesus heart but the truth is we don't own Jesus, he owns us because the father gave him to us, we didn't choose him, he chose us because he loved us first and not the other way around unless you can say you are %100 percent devoted to Jesus, don't fall short and not capable of an error. But nobody is perfect on this planet..we are all capable of falling into errors.. Jesus said condemn not and you will not be condemned, judge not and you will not be judged but most importantly pass no judgment on anyone in life. You may take the crown and claim yourself the church but you don't know me or my life but what your eyes choose to see and your ears choose to hear but you have no right to judge me or my character just because I'm going thru divine unfournate events and unfair treatment. Why not pray for me instead instead of talking about me like I'm not there....thanks bye
Yet, right here, you just made blanket judgements of a whole bunch of people. (See? We all do it.)

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet, right here, you just made blanket judgements of a whole bunch of people. (See? We all do it.)
But I didn't say which people or any specific people..I just said people..sorry I have bad grammar and writing skills and Willie I remember when we talked back then you seemed really nice towards me, I thought about you often and considered you a nice guy..I still think you are a nice person but as I got to know more and more of your responses to me your responses to me were one of the most judgemental ones...

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I didn't say which people or any specific people..I just said people..sorry I have bad grammar and writing skills and Willie I remember when we talked back then you seemed really nice towards me, I thought about you often and considered you a nice guy..I still think you are a nice person but as I got to know more and more of your responses to me your responses to me were one of the most judgemental ones...
That's what I just said, "We all do it."

Reactions: Nancy and Stan B

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
from your perspective, ok. Unnerstand that the last person that did the same thing would be right now saying "willie started out nuts with her, bc he didnt know, and then came to his senses" prolly yeh? Up to you to find out what willie didnt know k.
i could, but maybe ill stay neutral here for now, just in case

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
from your perspective, ok. Unnerstand that the last person that did the same thing would be right now saying "willie started out nuts with her, bc he didnt know, and then came to his senses" prolly yeh? Up to you to find out what willie didnt know k.
i could, but maybe ill stay neutral here for now, just in case
It's ok

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Jennifer

I was reading one of the other threads just now.
About forgiveness.

We are told that we MUST forgive.
I found the responses excellent.
One pointed out that Jesus Himself didn't say the words- " I forgive those who are crucifying me" But what He did say was :-
" Father , forgive them, as they know not what they do."

So bottom line, if we feel that we can't forgive someone for a hurt against us..we can ask The Father to forgive them, so that sin will not be laid at their door in heaven.

Here are the quotes :-
Hope they help all of us...they sure did bless me.

By @stunnedbygrace
< Maybe, just as with so much else, forgiveness is not what I've believed it to be. Maybe it is just realizing that you do not want what someone has done to you to be held against them in heaven...>

By @Waiting on him
< This is insightful, maybe it is complete in just petitions for His forgiveness for them? >

By @Giuliano
<I think it is something like that. Jesus did not say he forgave the people crucifying him. He was hoping and praying for God to forgive them. >

I thought these posts were EXCELLENT!!
Well unless you feel like you WANT the people to be judged who rub you up the wrong way!! lol

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But what are you trying to be honest to me about? Do you know me or my story or something?
Do I have to know you to not want you to hurt? 35 years ago, when I began teaching Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy classes (REBT), I foolishly thought I was helping people by sheltering them and protecting them from the realities of the consequences of their actions that derived their possibly faulty thinking. I learned better after about two years. And, today, people seldom get too much "petting" from me for very long. It may not feel as good as the pandering at first, but in the long-run, it is much more beneficial for their mental and emotional health.

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why not? There are numerous examples in Scriptures where God's servants were rebuked by others. And the hireling prophet Balaam was rebuked by a donkey.
But wasn't that donkey God?..I don't think people should be correcting others unless they themselves were corrected first to know what to tell others. Remember Jesus said about the salt losing flavor and having no fruit..so unless the Lord is speaking through someone or sent..I don't think people should do that..not if they don't have the authority to do so..Jesus came to serve and not be served neither did he servants...so if the servant is being corrected, it's the Lord speaking through that person since we are all sinners and only the Lord knows the way to correct someone..remember when Jacob fought God...

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jennifer

I was reading one of the other threads just now.
About forgiveness.

We are told that we MUST forgive.
I found the responses excellent.
One pointed out that Jesus Himself didn't say the words- " I forgive those who are crucifying me" But what He did say was :-
" Father , forgive them, as they know not what they do."

So bottom line, if we feel that we can't forgive someone for a hurt against us..we can ask The Father to forgive them, so that sin will not be laid at their door in heaven.

Here are the quotes :-
Hope they help all of us...they sure did bless me.

By @stunnedbygrace
< Maybe, just as with so much else, forgiveness is not what I've believed it to be. Maybe it is just realizing that you do not want what someone has done to you to be held against them in heaven...>

By @Waiting on him
< This is insightful, maybe it is complete in just petitions for His forgiveness for them? >

By @Giuliano
<I think it is something like that. Jesus did not say he forgave the people crucifying him. He was hoping and praying for God to forgive them. >

I thought these posts were EXCELLENT!!
Well unless you feel like you WANT the people to be judged who rub you up the wrong way!! lol
I find it hard to forgive others who keep hurting me over and over...I try to be patient with people but sometimes enough is enough....

Reactions: aspen and Helen

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do I have to know you to not want you to hurt? 35 years ago, when I began teaching Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy classes (REBT), I foolishly thought I was helping people by sheltering them and protecting them from the realities of the consequences of their actions that derived their possibly faulty thinking. I learned better after about two years. And, today, people seldom get too much "petting" from me for very long. It may not feel as good as the pandering at first, but in the long-run, it is much more beneficial for their mental and emotional health.
I understand but what do I need correction for? That's where I'm lost...

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But wasn't that donkey God?..I don't think people should be correcting others unless they themselves were corrected first to know what to tell others. Remember Jesus said about the salt losing flavor and having no fruit..so unless the Lord is speaking through someone or sent..I don't think people should do that..not if they don't have the authority to do so..Jesus came to serve and not be served neither did he servants...so if the servant is being corrected, it's the Lord speaking through that person since we are all sinners and only the Lord knows the way to correct someone..remember when Jacob fought God...
"Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be." James 3:10

It ought not be, but too often it is and James is NOT talking to unbelievers. He is talking to people who are supposed to believe Jesus. When you find a person who never speaks from both sides of his mouth, you have either found Jesus or you have found someone who has already overcome as Jesus overcame!

"And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God." Mark 10:18

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand but what do I need correction for? That's where I'm lost...
Is the way you deal with things and the comfort level with which you react to people satisfactory to you? If they were, then wouldn't you feel contentment in the answers so many of your posts generate? Do you feel pleased with the way people respond to you? If you like things the way they now are, then certainly there in no need to correct anything.

It's that simple. I used to have a goal of being a pro tennis player. But I wasn't up to speed on a few things, and I was displeased with that. I received correction in those areas, and my game improved. Some of that correction was solicited, and some of it wasn't. The unsolicited criticism was just as useful as the correction I sought out.... but it had to make its way through my pride first.

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is the way you deal with things and the comfort level with which you react to people satisfactory to you? If they were, then wouldn't you feel contentment in the answers so many of your posts generate? Do you feel pleased with the way people respond to you? If you like things the way they now are, then certainly there in no need to correct anything.

It's that simple. I used to have a goal of being a pro tennis player. But I wasn't up to speed on a few things, and I was displeased with that. I received correction in those areas, and my game improved. Some of that correction was solicited, and some of it wasn't. The unsolicited criticism was just as useful as the correction I sought out.... but it had to make its way through my pride first.
ok but you still didn't answer my question, what did I do or say to need correction from you?