JUDGMENT

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

steve morrow

Jul 11, 2021
king city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PSALM 50:6 and the heavens shall declare HIS righteousness for GOD is judge himself SELAH
PSALM 33:4 for the word of THE LORD is right and all HIS works are done in truth

PSALM 111:7 THE WORKS OF HIS HANDS ARE VERITY AND JUDGMENT ALL HIS COMMANDMENTS ARE SURE

1 CHRONICLES 16:12 remember HIS marvelous works that he hath done his wonders and the judgments of HIS mouth

MATTHEW 7:1 judge not that you be not judged
--7:2-- for with what --you judge-- you shall be judged and with what measure you mete it shall be measured to you again

1 CORINTHIANS 5:11 but now I have written unto you not to keep company if
any man that is called a brother be a fornicator or covetous or an idolater or a
railer or a drunkard or an extortioner ---with such an one no not to eat--- 5:12

for what have I to do to judge them also that are without do not you judge them
that are within 5:13 but them that are without GOD judgeth therefore put away
from yourselves that wicked person

JOHN 12:47 and if any man hear MY words and believe not I judge him not for I came not to judge the world but to save the world
JOHN 5:34 but I receive not testimony from man but these things I say that you might be saved
JOHN 12:48 he that rejecteth me and receiveth not MY words hath one that judgeth him the word that I have spoken the same shall judge him in the last day
JOHN 7:24 judge not according to the appearance but judge righteous judgement

PROVERBS 8:8 all the words of ---MY MOUTH--- are in righteousness --- there is nothing froward or perverse in them
PROVERBS 10:17 he is in the way of life that keepeth instruction but he that refuseth reproof erreth

JOHN 5:30 I can of MY own self do nothing as I hear I judge and MY judgement
is just because I seek not mine own will but the will of THE FATHER WHICH HATH SENT ME

2 TIMOTHY 3:16 all scripture is given by inspiration of GOD and is profitable for doctrine for reproof for correction for instruction in righteousness PROVERBS 15:10 correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way and he that hateth reproof shall die

1 CORINTHIANS 6:1 dare any of you having a matter against another go to law
before the unjust and not before the saints 6;2 do you not know that the saints
shall judge the world and if the world shall be judged by you are you unworthy
to judge the smallest matters 6:3 know you not that we shall judge angels how
much more things that pertain to this life 6:4 if then you have judgments of
things pertaining to this life set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church

6:5 I SPEAK TO YOUR SHAME IS IT SO THAT THERE IS NOT A WISE MAN
AMONG YOU NO NOT ONE THAT SHALL BE ABLE TO JUDGE BETWEEN HIS
BRETHREN

JOHN 8:16 and yet if I judge MY judgment is true for I am not alone but I and THE FATHER THAT SENT ME
1 CORINTHIANS 4:3 but with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you ---OF MANS JUDGEMENT--- yea I judge not mine own self
4:4 for I know nothing by myself yet am I not hereby justified --- but he that judgeth me is THE LORD ---

MATTHEW 7:1 JUDGE NOT THAT YOU BE NOT JUDGED

ROMANS 2:5 but after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the of the righteous judgment of GOD
2:6 who will render to every man according to his works

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST