Junk in covid vax.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for sharing this. I don't for one second believe God is telling people to take the "vaccine" as some have claimed.

Reactions: Taken

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone should download it and store on a jump drive or something before it's completely removed...I usually do that when I have a working laptop.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh...video unavailable...so what was detected in some vaccines...only imaginable, but would guess, intent to shorten life span.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did it play for you guys? I even logged into rumble and can't get video to play...

Reactions: Helen

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did it play for you guys? I even logged into rumble and can't get video to play...

No...but just came across a tid-bit about Charlie Sheen supposedly against the Vax., and ex-wife vaxed their daughters...Charlie had to pay the Dr bill....Paid him nickels...
Lol.

Reactions: Helen and Truman

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh...video unavailable...so what was detected in some vaccines...only imaginable, but would guess, intent to shorten life span.
Just checked again it is still listed on whatfinger.
DR Carrie Madej:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks @pompadour. I got the Pfizer vaccine and it was God that told me to get it. And he was specific to get that particular vaccine. Also I've been instructed not to get the booster shot, I get the feeling it's dangerous.

There could be other explanations to the super conductor idea she has. But it is suspicious that they must super freeze the vials since super conductors need to be super cooled.

I've long felt that I had nano-devices introduced in my system after joining the military. But that's another story.

I'm not sure what was in that vaccine from Moderna. It was an organism of some type, but was not in the J&J and I suspect it probably won't be found in the Pfizer. It could be some sort of bacteria from the Moderna facility I would suspect. Some sort of contamination and crappy role out of the vaccine. They probably produce massive amounts of those vials rapidly and made mistakes in contamination.

If she makes more videos then please share! Thanks.

You can do a search for tentacle microbe: AAAS

merlin_167177025_abe50ebe-4b93-4ae8-a77e-52a5acd3f471-superJumbo.jpg

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@pompadour the real problem with her superconductor suspicion is that super conductors only work at super low temperatures. So once the vaccine is injected they would stop working shortly after and then have no purpose. In fact they kept the vials I got shot with in a drawer out of the freezer. And it wasn't cold when injected. So that throws a huge wrench in her super conductor theory. Again there can be other explanations that might better explain the colors.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@pompadour last note: I did detect some paranoia in the womans response and conclusions. A scientific examination would require proof before making any conclusions. Which is something she skipped in the super conductor talk. Also the fact that she cried and suggested spiritual warfare made me think she was bias. Something that is not good for a conducting scientist. We need sound judgement and not paranoid delusions when receiving an evaluation of a sample.

Reactions: pompadour

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@pompadour the real problem with her superconductor suspicion is that super conductors only work at super low temperatures. So once the vaccine is injected they would stop working shortly after and then have no purpose. In fact they kept the vials I got shot with in a drawer out of the freezer. And it wasn't cold when injected. So that throws a huge wrench in her super conductor theory. Again there can be other explanations that might better explain the colors.

I just Pray that God will short circuit what ever the junk is in the vac. that Christens have taken.
Pomp.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It played for me and some people I shared it with. I have a relative who said she has a friend who showed her how that a magnet over the vax site caused the skin to raise...
I've seen a video where a lady stuck a magnet to her arm also. Just to let everyone know, I'm not sure all super conductors are ferrous. In fact most probably wouldn't respond to a standard magnet. In order for a material to exert a force against a magnetic it must be a ferrous material or a magnet itself.

In fact most magnets repel from a super conductor when the super conductor is cooled below the critical temperature for the effect. So no a magnet wouldn't attract to a super conductor.:

E1526943-7B09-4304-A2CFB9E0A39346DC_source.jpg

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just Pray that God will short circuit what ever the junk is in the vac. that Christens have taken.
Pomp.
Yeah if they inject microbes from contaminated samples into peoples arms, that in itself sounds like a huge lawsuit. But then you can't sue them, or can you. Perhaps if it is proven that contaminated fluids were used in the manufacture, that might provide a loophole.

Reactions: pompadour

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@pompadour last note: I did detect some paranoia in the womans response and conclusions. A scientific examination would require proof before making any conclusions. Which is something she skipped in the super conductor talk. Also the fact that she cried and suggested spiritual warfare made me think she was bias. Something that is not good for a conducting scientist. We need sound judgement and not paranoid delusions when receiving an evaluation of a sample.

Well she said that She will do more tests with a video. May well be contamination as you suggest. But at first glance, strange stuff to see in a vac. There have been many reports of bad reactions from the Vac. Can they be contributed to some other cause? I guess time will tell.
Pomp.

Last edited: