just a question about enemies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
can i just say that i hate you but i will help you regardless you want it or not i am also reluctant to do this i do this because i am only trying to follow the word of God

can i also just put the word of God in front of me? like a name tag

because i have a hot-headed and a fighter personality who hate losing

like if i say you know me i do not back down whoever you are but the word of God keeps reminding me to do it right we are in the last days like i am not doing this because i am afraid of you but because of God

can i just say that like i am boasting?

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
can i just say that i hate you but i will help you regardless you want it or not i am also reluctant to do this i do this because i am only trying to follow the word of God

can i also just put the word of God in front of me? like a name tag

because i have a hot-headed and a fighter personality who hate losing

like if i say you know me i do not back down whoever you are but the word of God keeps reminding me to do it right we are in the last days like i am not doing this because i am afraid of you but because of God

can i just say that like i am boasting?

There are ways of interacting with difficult people and for the Christian being totally polite is not only being loving but can be highly iritating to someone trying to pick an argument.

It is worth remembeing that one does not have to win arguments about Christianity, just ask questions that either make them think or show they don't think.

Apart from that we should be praying intelligently for those difficult people we live with, work with or just meet.
Praying that they will be saved.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
It is worth remembeing that one does not have to win arguments about Christianity,
about this i quit i don't think i want to persuade anyone to believe what i believe but i still share the words and opinions i simply no longer insist cause it will lead to nothing especially when you are not really the one who should be up for the task to fish out men

i just ask because i plan not to ask for the sake of maybe getting an answer i should just ask without thinking too much else i truly might end up not asking anything and continue to wonder how to proceed

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
i'm still wondering if i can say this
i plan to oppress you [because my old man is a tyrant in nature]
but the word of God just keep popping on my head therefore i am doing this not because i no longer can do it but because of the word of God

can i just say those things?
just like someone said 'he should be thankful that i've been born again or else he would be struggling to stand up right now' at that time someone who is supposed to be friendly somewhat hinted provocation to him that's why he said that only to us and the person behind that person

but doesn't it sound like being too proud isn't it? -well this someone is the one who fish me out into the word of God

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I would have to make sure we are on the same page about many of the things you've written or implied.

You plan to oppress your enemy? Who is your enemy, are they humans or the spiritual powers in high places? How then would you oppress them? What laws have they violated? Who is your father? What does your father do to oppress?

Reactions: TLHKAJ

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i'm still wondering if i can say this
i plan to oppress you [because my old man is a tyrant in nature]
but the word of God just keep popping on my head therefore i am doing this not because i no longer can do it but because of the word of God

can i just say those things?
just like someone said 'he should be thankful that i've been born again or else he would be struggling to stand up right now' at that time someone who is supposed to be friendly somewhat hinted provocation to him that's why he said that only to us and the person behind that person

but doesn't it sound like being too proud isn't it? -well this someone is the one who fish me out into the word of God
I'd just say people reveal themselves in their words.

Much love!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
I'd just say people reveal themselves in their words.

Much love!
ohh but what if people misunderstood your words and you knew it but you can't find the words to rebut

well that's what always happens to me and if that happens to you countless what would be your reaction for me since it's just common occurrence i don't really know how to react sometimes if i reacted it will make things much more complicated that's why at times i will simply let it too tired to think about it *sigh the world is truly against me for whatsoever i do nothing is going the way i want it to be the only one who knows what i truly meant is God the only thing in my mind is it truly sucks to be me i am weird in all my ways in the eyes of the people

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
I would have to make sure we are on the same page about many of the things you've written or implied.

You plan to oppress your enemy? Who is your enemy, are they humans or the spiritual powers in high places? How then would you oppress them? What laws have they violated? Who is your father? What does your father do to oppress?
uhh that's a lot of
oppress due to crab mentality
of course humans
how will i oppress huh right now due to the change of mood after 8 days after making this thread i don't really know how to respond did i really mean to oppress or to just retaliate

but that does not really matter what matters is can i just say the plain truth without courtesies and flatteries without hiding anything? when speaking to a human

i.e a person slap me in the back of the head that clearly means he is bullying me of course i will be angry and have a double thoughts should i retaliate or should i not and to excuse myself i would then say i am not afraid of you i actually wanted to fight back but since i am trying to be good in the eyes of God and of course i am expecting to ridicule me and since i already expected i might not explode then grab him in the collar and you know what happens next *facepalm

my point is can i just say it plain and straight without hiding anything

or it's not a good thing to reveal what i am doing and might even anger God it's like praying while standing in the streets to be praise by men or fasting while not putting oil on your forehead to be clearly seen you are fasting and be praise by men

is it really like that? should i lie about that then? but isn't lying bad and is the work of satan

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
uhh that's a lot of
oppress due to crab mentality
of course humans
how will i oppress huh right now due to the change of mood after 8 days after making this thread i don't really know how to respond did i really mean to oppress or to just retaliate

but that does not really matter what matters is can i just say the plain truth without courtesies and flatteries without hiding anything? when speaking to a human

i.e a person slap me in the back of the head that clearly means he is bullying me of course i will be angry and have a double thoughts should i retaliate or should i not and to excuse myself i would then say i am not afraid of you i actually wanted to fight back but since i am trying to be good in the eyes of God and of course i am expecting to ridicule me and since i already expected i might not explode then grab him in the collar and you know what happens next *facepalm

my point is can i just say it plain and straight without hiding anything

or it's not a good thing to reveal what i am doing and might even anger God it's like praying while standing in the streets to be praise by men or fasting while not putting oil on your forehead to be clearly seen you are fasting and be praise by men

is it really like that? should i lie about that then? but isn't lying bad and is the work of satan

When someone bullies you, you don't owe them any answers. You will not anger God if you tell them the truth, but it may anger them and they would treat you even worse. No matter what there is no reason to lie.

Reactions: Truman and TLHKAJ

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are ways of interacting with difficult people and for the Christian being totally polite is not only being loving but can be highly iritating to someone trying to pick an argument.

It is worth remembeing that one does not have to win arguments about Christianity, just ask questions that either make them think or show they don't think.

Apart from that we should be praying intelligently for those difficult people we live with, work with or just meet.
Praying that they will be saved.
@stredaleve This is what I'm going through now, I'm dealing with difficult people at work, one guy and my natural reaction is to fight this guy back, but my Christian self tells me to forgive this guy and hope he changes.

I posted something similar in the Forgiveness thread, as evil thoughts cross my mind regarding this individual, but I fight it, I too am not one to back down and my first thought is to fight back.

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@stredaleve This is what I'm going through now, I'm dealing with difficult people at work, one guy and my natural reaction is to fight this guy back, but my Christian self tells me to forgive this guy and hope he changes.

I posted something similar in the Forgiveness thread, as evil thoughts cross my mind regarding this individual, but I fight it, I too am not one to back down and my first thought is to fight back.
Hi @JohnPaul Amindst everything else, the Spirit-led reaction should be 'Looking unto Jesus....Who for the joy that was set before Him, endured the Cross, despising the shame...' (Hebrews 12.2).

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
When someone bullies you, you don't owe them any answers. You will not anger God if you tell them the truth, but it may anger them and they would treat you even worse. No matter what there is no reason to lie.
they will anger be angry if i lie to them and they will be angry if i lie to them?

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

You only need to forgive if he apologies, untill then, be polite, tell him his behaviour is neither funny or acctable. keep a record of incidents, that you've spoken to him and follow your companies procedure to complain about bulling etc.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You only need to forgive if he apologies, untill then, be polite, tell him his behaviour is neither funny or acctable. keep a record of incidents, that you've spoken to him and follow your companies procedure to complain about bulling etc.
I and other coworkers have complained multiple times to my manager and the 2nd in command of the company and some have even gone as far as complain to the CEO of the company, and they do nothing about it, they allow the guy to continue as he keeps doing, nothing.

I spoke to my lead Guy multiple times, my manager twice and the vice president of the company and all he did was said thank you for bringing this to my attention, this is how things get found out and he took a couple of notes while I spoke, my lead guy spoke to him my manager and the Ceo and nothing, the guy is still carrying on as he always does, and as a matter of fact my lead guy who worked there for 7 years, just quit two ago because he couldn't bear seeing this guy simply doing nothing and not even listen or follow orders from the lead guy and get away with it, so he quit.

So now I'm stuck with more work while the lazy guy keeps being lazy and practically doing what he wants, and no one understands why he's allowed to do so.