Just a Thought... [Current World Affairs]

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I invite you to read Ezekiel 38 + 39 and sit down at your computer. This doesn't require that much in the way of research, but look up the names of the people named there and mark them off on a map.Compare those names with the countries that are overtly (and covertly) siding with Iran.Just some food for thought.

gibby

Apr 4, 2006
It doesn't sound pretty for them, does it?Have you heard one of Iran's latest threats that if the U.S. and its allies attack them, they are attacking Israel.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, I keep abreast of this issue for a multitude of reasons so if they've said it, I've probably heard it unless it came out ten mintues ago.
wink.gif
heheIn all seriousness, I'm concerned about Russia in this situation. There's more at work than what's on the surface and they've had a long courtship of Iran for decades now. This is yet another indication that Putin refuses to let go of a lot of the Soviet era powers.

Marc

May 25, 2006
Oh my goodness. This is some fascinating stuff.I really hope Iran/Iraq doesn't go too far...

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Always remember who's in charge no matter what happens. Ephesians 1:13In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,Ephesians 4:30And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.It is both fascinating and somewhat scary with what could happen. Jesus himself told us there will be "wars and rumors of wars" in the last days.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Latter days?"If you read back in the Bible, [Paul] said that in the latter days before the [apocalypse] that the Earth would be caught up in what he called the birth pangs of a new order," Robertson said. "Well, what was called the blessed hope of the Bible is that one day Jesus Christ would come back again, start a whole new era, that this world order that we know it would change into something that would be wonderful that we'd call the millennium."But before there can be heaven on Earth, there will be some "difficult days" which will be like "what a woman goes through in labor just before she brings forth a child," Robertson said.

BernieEOD

Jun 26, 2006
Our so called "Christian President" was going to send fourth our "Christian Army" Kill all of the dictators, liberate the world into democracy, and have Christ himself arrive on Air Force One. Now, everybody believes we have put the match to gasoline spill?

Status
Not open for further replies.