~ What say you? ~

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have to say something here today.

When this site was down for almost 24 hours...it was good in only one way ( because I missed it very much) ..yet the one way that it was good was that it showed me how much every single one of you mean to me..
the good, the bad and the ugly too!!! :D

If you aren't all too scared that I am a stalker , or clever identity thief, Can some of you , or any of you, PM me with your email addresses.
I hate to think that we will lose contact totally. Also @lforrest here, no one else seems to be even half way active.
The only admin contact I had was @Angelina ...

AND, can any of you post or PM any GOOD, active Christian sites where we can all gather if this site goes down for good.
I hope someone tells us why it was down, and not just ignore it and us.

I appreciate every one of you...not just your posts , it was good for me to find that out!! :)

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to say something here today.

When this site was down for almost 24 hours...it was good in only one way ( because I missed it very much) ..yet the one way that it was good was that it showed me how much every single one of you mean to me..
the good, the bad and the ugly too!!! :D

If you aren't all too scared that I am a stalker , or clever identity thief, Can some of you , or any of you, PM me with your email addresses.
I hate to think that we will lose contact totally. Also @lforrest here, no one else seems to be even half way active.
The only admin contact I had was @Angelina ...

AND, can any of you post or PM any GOOD, active Christian sites where we can all gather if this site goes down for good.
I hope someone tells us why it was down, and not just ignore it and us.

I appreciate every one of you...not just your posts , it was good for me to find that out!! :)

What you said!!! Ditto. Same here Helen, I missed it like crazy...this IS the majority of my fellowship! I love all on here as well...yes, even those I do not agree with. You have my email and I ask the same as Helen if you wish to, please inbox me your email and I will do the same...we are a family on here and I for one do NOT want to lose this site!
xoxoxoxo!

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen Nancy.

And can any of the others of you out there..PLEASE post the address of any Christian Sites that you belong to ...

...So that I can stalk you!! :D

Or at least your Facebook page if you have one!!

Reactions: Nancy