Just saw this on FB

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
supreme-court-justice-ruth-ginsburg-just-died-and-i-would-27244852.png

speedyj1992

Sep 19, 2017
Silicon Valley
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Clever ... probably not something we should be joking about too much, but I have a morbid sense of humor and don't care for either of them, so I found this entertaining.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No It's not funny but it's what I saw on my FB page today...o_O
Unfortunately it is too much a part of the world we now live in...

On the guns. I have never owned a gun of any kind. When I was in the army I learn to shoot targets, but never had cause to shoot at anything else even when on guard duty in Viet Nam.

After getting out of the army I bought a bow and some arrows and taught myself to shoot. I went hunting once on some land my boss at the time owned in central California. There was usually nothing to shoot but cotton tails and jack rabbits. So I shot one jack rabbit and when I saw that poor critter trying to get away with my arrow protruding from both sides of him, I knew my hunting days were done.

My avoidance of weapons from that time had nothing to do with the arguments people today have over guns...

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I'm not handy with a gun either and my Dad went to war but he didn't talk about that much...but I asked him once if he ever shot anyone and he said "I hope not"

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not handy with a gun either and my Dad went to war but he didn't talk about that much...but I asked him once if he ever shot anyone and he said "I hope not"
Fortunately my time in Viet Nam was very early in U.S. involvement. I went there in August of 1964 as a microwave radio repairman when there were only 16,000 Americans there. When I went home 12 months later the number had increased to 65,000 and for the most part the additional number consisted of combat soldiers. The only weapon I ever fired in Viet Nam was an M60 machine gun in practice since that was our main defensive weapon for our radio site. I am certain that I never shot a person. Thank God for that.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Angelina

Thank you for posting that testimony. Indeed, give God the glory for the son's healing, but even more so for bringing the man out of the darkness into the Light.

Reactions: Angelina

speedyj1992

Sep 19, 2017
Silicon Valley
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't seen all the testimonies here, just that first one - I want to watch them all, over time, and I want to hear your guys' as well. Here's mine, to encourage you guys to start sharing (would help if you watched on Youtube :) ):