~ Just Saying ~

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I just wanted to say...as we turn over to 2018 ..A very blessed and wonderful year to everyone here.

I have been so very blessed in talking and fellowshipping with ( @Miss Hepburn :D..there is that word....Fellowship!! ) Every one of you.
I have learned much during this year..good and bad... I have been educated by such as @ScottA and @101G .... I have watched the endurance of @BreadOfLife ...I have laughed much and enjoyed @bbyrd009 and my new dear friend @Richard_oti who has given me many chuckles..even though on some things we don't see eye to eye...and our gentle @aspen
I could go on and on...you all know who you are... @Butterfly @amadeus @pia @twinc .. @Stranger @VictoryinJesus .... @Frank Lee ... @kepha31 @Decopymope .. @mjrhealth my memory fails me to list you all off... I know I have forgotten some....so very sorry...

Thank you all so much for the many ( many, many ) hours I have spent on here reading all your posts. Thank you all so much for making me think...some of you making me think well out of my comfortable box. :)

God richly bless you all with health and a vision of His great love in 2018.

And, while I am at it...thank you all for putting up with all my bad spelling and bad sentences and clumsy way of posting. I am lazy and almost every time, I do not go back to re- read through what I have written.
Maybe if I did , I wouldn't even agree with myself!! :D
Most times, what you see is what you get!! I only notice and go back to correct it, when someone quotes me and I see a glaring problem in my post! :eek:
God bless....Helen.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC to all. @BG, first thanks for the kind words. second, can you ask for a better family than this.... (smile). this family have all the elements, the good the bad, and the ugly, what a family. but we all made it through 2017 alive. thank God for that.

now to you BG, sound like Joses, surnamed Barnabas, The son of consolation, but in your case daughter of consolation. be well in the New Year, you and your Family.

Peace and happy greeting to all and your families in the coming new year, may God bless you all.

PCY

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
GINOLJC to all. @BG, first thanks for the kind words. second, can you ask for a better family than this.... (smile). this family have all the elements, the good the bad, and the ugly, what a family. but we all made it through 2017 alive. thank God for that.

now to you BG, sound like Joses, surnamed Barnabas, The son of consolation, but in your case daughter of consolation. be well in the New Year, you and your Family.

Peace and happy greeting to all and your families in the coming new year, may God bless you all.

PCY

Thank you ...now if we could only get @Job and @FHII back again... :)

Reactions: FHII

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
consolation
consolation standing in the gap - Google Search

i could connect this to interpret, seen it before...
Synonyms: Designed to Give Skill in the Choice and Right Use of ...
Synonyms
John Hendricks Bechtel - 1893 - ‎English language
Solace, n. comfort, consolation, relief, sympathy, alleviation. Sole, alone, single, only, solitary, individual, by one's self, unique, ... Solve, resolve, clear up, explain, unfold, unravel, work out, disentangle, unriddle, expound, make plain, interpret, elucidate. Sombre, dusky, dark, dull, grave, murky, cloudy, gloomy, mournful, ...