JUSTICE [ judgment] & GLORIOUS MATURITY; AMERICA IN THE TRIBULATION

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
JUSTICE AND GLORY! America's time in the Great tribulation

VISION
By Thomas Watkins
If this were my very last article that I ever wrote, or last encouragement, or warning, before my death, this would be it. It is the most valuable thing that I have to give, to serve the body of Christ. We must be prepared for the holocaust that is riding these winds of judgment, and realize that this is from the Lord Jesus. We are waking up, even those of us who love slumber.

Over many years, the Lord has given me several interlocking revelations about His church in America. One important piece of that is THE END OF THE AMERICAN DREAM! The Lord spoke that phrase, and revealed to me it would center around a “greed mortgage craze”, and there would be massive homelessness from the middle class, and riot like anger within the black and minority community. This was in 2003. A HOLY COMPANY WOULD THEN APPEAR.....{ See the "END OF THE AMERICAN DREAM VISION "....here on Bride in the Wilderness }

But this is only a small portion of what we can expect to come, both in Glory, and in Judgment.
The end of the American dream is about the holiest company ever assembled in this country, emerging within the greatest financial judgment ever to be in this country.

There are two types of judgment. One has Mercy mixed in with it; a type of discipline that gives way to the possibility of repentance, of turning back to God’s way, away from our own, and being restored, healed by our tender Father. Most of judgment is in this vein, because the Father is most merciful and gracious, and desires all to come to Him. He takes no pleasure in the death and destruction of the wicked. This financial judgment has mercy mixed in it, and God is leaving space for the Church, and America to repent, and believe.

The other type of judgment is a judgment when all mercies are depleted.This is called Wrath. Consider Jeremiah’s many, many, ignored pleadings with Jerusalem, and then one of them was his last; for the Babylonian warriors broke through the wall and proceeded to rape, murder and plunder; and not evensparing the toddlers and infants. It was a holocaust; a horror beyond thought; but it was real.

One could argue that America was once the cradle of the FREE church of our Lord, maybe foremost in all of the Earth…in the days of her youth. If we have not become the “Great Whore who sits upon many waters”, I assure you that we are a part of her.

We despise Jesus, we mock Him, and MOST of our churches have a mere form of Christianity, but reject the power to become agents of His love and mercy. We are enamored with our own happiness, and promote our wills and lives. God has turned her over to the wolves. “The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?”
The Lord is defining Apostasy here.

This is the “what” and “how” of why People fall away. God’s people have fell in love with their own lives. God has become an inconvenience, a burden, a slave master; and they will resist bending to Him or ANYONE, over their dead bodies. THE ONLY MINISTERS THAT THEY ACCEPT ARE THE ONES THAT SPEAK OF PEACE AND PROSPERITY! We are seeing a flood of sorcerers and magicians and Usurpers that would be unimaginable 10 years ago; and our “Main Line” churches too!

A form of godliness wrapped in dead form; Void of the Spirit, yet glorying in doctrine and political correctness.This is why America as a country is being judged. “If the salt has lost it’s saltiness, WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?” “TO BE CAST UPON THE DUNGHILL!”

That’s wrath; utter rejection derived from utter rebellion. In 2001, I was caught up in the Spirit with the Lord. It was a though I was traveling around the Earth with Jahweh; sailing high above, and watching the continents below. There were no rivers, cities, or wilderness; only a massive wheat field. The sun was shining, the wheat shimmered in a gentle wind. The wheat was mature and golden; the sky was a Robin’s egg blue. It completely covered every bit of surface on these continents; the inhabited ones. Out of the substance of the Earth and the Sun and the Wheat the Lord Spoke; “IT’S HARVEST TIME!”... the vision ended.

For years I had misconceptions of the harvest as being a time of worldwide sweeping revival. I now know that it is not. The Harvest is the “End of the AGE!” The Harvest is the time of exposure, of light revealing and separating the darkness. The Harvest is a time of separation; a time when the evil look alike wheat is exposed for what it really is. POISON!

Matthew 13; Jesus presented another parable to them, saying, “The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a man who sowed good seed in his field. ″But while his men were sleeping, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went away. But when the wheat sprouted and bore grain, then the tares became evident also. The slaves of the landowner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’

″And he said to them, ‘An enemy has done this!’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go and gather them up?’″But he said, ‘No; for while you are gathering up the tares, you may uproot the wheat with them. Allow both to grow together until the harvest; and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather up the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them up; but gather the wheat into my barn.”
Remember this; “and the enemy who sowed them is the devil, and the HARVEST IS THE END OF THE AGE!”; and the reapers are angels.”..

WE ARE SOON TO ENTER TRIBULATION. We are now experiencing the very beginning of the birth Pains of it. I will now share a very troubling set of visions that I was given, about the wrath part. I was shown the INVASION of AMERICA by foreign armies. In the first vision, I was in the Spirit, and was peering through the reeds, on a bluff above the ocean, on American Soil.

I heard a terrifying thunder of a massive and numerous army marching. I heard the cadence of boots marching in step, so many that the earth shook. I trembled, yet I watched on. Out of the ocean, close to my hiding spot in the reeds, a foreign army arose right out of the sea. These were foot soldiers, dressed in the camouflage stripes of another nation. They all had back packs, and assault weapons, but were staged to fight light, and mobile. They were terrifying in their sheer numbers and power
A voice spoke to me over my right shoulder; a voice that I know. It was the voice of God, the Lord Jesus. He just said; “20 million.”

I understood that this was the number of the invading army. I understood that they were an occupying and an invading army; and there goal was to blitzkrieg to the heart of the cities in overwhelming numbers, and once there, they would be impregnable. Once inside of a city, with perhaps 500,000 men, we would be helpless. This would of course be a sneak attack; and would happen suddenly.
The corresponding vision I had several years before, was about an AIR WAR, on American soil, for AIR superiority before the main body is set to advance. This was near the exact area that I saw the armies rise. I saw a bombing war, with multitudes of attack planes. I saw the enemy with waves and waves ; and when we think we have a chance, another and another wave of fighters and bombers dive in. I watched this war for a very, very long time, and as I saw it continue, I watched a very small object spinning out of the war, towards me.

It was a tree, and as it approached me, it became larger and larger until I saw that it was a tree sent from God. It was covered perfectly in most beautiful leaves; It was,“The tree for healing for all nations” spoken of in the Revelation of Jesus Christ.

It is maturity in the Church. It is Jesus Himself alive in this end times Church, right here in America. The day is coming, when we will no longer be impotent, and lackadaisical. Healing, and power over all of the work of the enemy will be deeds that are commonplace, and it will be the day of instant fruit the Amos prophesied of, when the treader of grapes would be overcome by he who sows the seed. It will be the fullness of Jesus in His bride; It will be the Overcoming church; the Remnant Bride that has endured to the end, that loved Jesus more than her own way, her own life.

The very sad thing about this, is imminent judgment that must come. I believe that prior to this invasion we will be nuked, along with every military base in the world, and every nuclear ship, and missile base. I believe that this will primarily occur on the East coast, and some cities in the west. The Midwest will be left for food production. I was not shown this by the Lord; this is my own judgment, but I believe that this horror will leave 100 MILLION Americans dead before the end….TWO FOR ONE, FOR EVERY INNOCENT LIFE MURDERED THROUGH ABORTION!

This is Wrath on the unrepentant. I saw this invasion take place on the TEXAS COASTLINE and New Orleans area, on the same path as KATRINA.
It will be a time of horror, hand in hand with the Glory of the ages.

This is me; I was not shown this by the Lord, but I believe when this happens, we will be very close to the MIDDLE of this Great Tribulation. There will be 42 months, at least, to go. Jesus will rescue Israel, and the believers in all of the world then. We will then begin our eternity, as will the many damned, who hate God and his Christ.

I want to give you some signs upon the way, that the Lord has shown me.

I saw the company of real messengers, Apostles, that the Lord has ordained for America. They are broken and filled with holiness, and possessed with more authority that man could imagine. They hate the usurpers, nicolaitans, and false apostles like the NAR and such, and will lay their lives down for the least of the brethren, whoever that those may be. They are filled with humility and love.

One of the signs that they have manifested is when we see, “AN AMERICAN BAND OF MARTYRS”

…These will be saints that will go in the face of death and martyrdom to carry the gospel to foreign shores. They will be butchered, and slaughtered, but behind them many more will follow, and this will be a pleasing aroma before the Lord. When you see and read of this, then you will know that real Godly apostles are here too, to shepherd the American flock through this tribulation and unto Jesus alone.
The second sign will be harder to perceive, but just as real.

We will begin to see saints that we would consider dead, destroyed and fallen away, restored. Many of them will have been wounded in the current WAR in the church, between an emerging humanist-new age gospel and “apostle” mindset that denies the CROSS, both as Jesus as the only way to God, and the cross that the individual MUST bear DAILY, as he dies to himself, to lives to God, and learns how to love. People that you would not imagine, will return to the Love of Jesus, and become a blaze for God. It will be amazing, similar to Ezekiel’s “DRY BONES” vision…right here, in America.

There are TEN Virgins: All wake up, but all don’t survive. What is the keystone for the survivors?, and what did the victims of blindness lack? Oil for the lamps. It is the Holy Spirit flowing in relationship with He who stands among the candlesticks. Everyone assumed they possessed it, but really only some did. This is the most important possession in your entire life, even for Eternity. Do you fellowship with Jesus? Do you know Him? Do you worship Him, in Spirit and in truth, or do you just have an idea of that, or a form of that? Only one thing we will possess in this soon coming trouble is FAITH, a quiet assurance that we know Him who we have rested our soul upon.

Hebrews 11: " Who by faith conquered kingdoms, performed acts of righteousness, obtained promises, shut the mouths of lions, quenched the power of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, from weakness were made strong, became mighty in war, put foreign armies to flight.

Women received back their dead by resurrection; and others were tortured, not accepting their release, so that they might obtain a better resurrection; and others experienced mockings and scourgings, yes, also chains and imprisonment.

They were stoned, they were sawn in two, they were tempted, they were)put to death with the sword; they went about in sheepskins, in goatskins, being destitute, afflicted, ill-treated (men of whom the world was not worthy), wandering in deserts and mountains and caves and holes in the ground. And all these, having gained approval through their faith, did not receive what was promised, because God had provided something better for us, so that apart from us they would not be made perfect."

This was not written apart from us, even today, and it is more than a historical encouragement, it is a code, a living testament about how true saints will react to extreme hardship and persecution. Do not be deceived into thinking that a farm in Idaho or a large storehouse will succor you in this time. It will not, and you will be very disappointed. As then, as now, Only a living faith in Jesus, sustained by daily bread, will enable you to endure unto the end; and the end for some of us will surely be martyrdom.

I see the church as a resurrected remnant; a little flock. I see her in twos and threes, where glory falls as well in many, many home churches and personal groups where real relationship will and is able to be cultured. We are now yet in a time of grace where we all can repent, and return to our first loves; where we can determine a life “All for Jesus, No matter the COST!…We have space, but I promise you as I warn you; THE DOOR IS CLOSING!

Also, there is yet space where we can pray for America. Will she repent? Probably not, but Abraham wasn’t slowed up for SODOM, before the Lord with that probability, was he? It is possible that the number of that occupying force and army may be diminished, but not without repentance. Remember Nineveh.
We will need each other much more in the future, and Jesus most of all.

We will seek him continually in these times of trouble, and it is written; “The Lord has NEVER forsaken ANY who seek after Him.” This is the difference in having oil for your lamps, and being left without it, in the most dire of nights. Jesus is Lord and Creator, and Satan, and every one of his devil angels that followed him, are nothing, and less than nothing before His glorious power. They are together less than a drop falling into a cavernous 55 gallon drum, and united less than a match head of chaff, in a forest fire.

Jesus is but using the devil, and anti-Christ, to prove his purposes, and His faithful, and His Faithfulness. when Jesus is done using him, he will be cast headlong into the lake of fire, where he will burn for eternity, along with his brother angels….[ AND ALL OF THE HUMAN LOST..] We are also a part of this trial, that will encompass the entire earth. We overcome by faith.

“BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB, THE WORD OF OUR TESTIMONY, AND BY NOT LOVING OUR OWN SELF LIVES, EVEN UNTO DEATH!”

John said, in Revelation, “Your brother, in tribulation and patience.” That’s how it has to be.
Brother Tom Watkins

Reactions: Episkopos

Michael*McEvan

Dec 23, 2012
Your ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN your WORDS TOM WATKINS

You talk a good talk Tom, but your own testimony of how you loved your own life too much to face death for Jesus reveals the truth concerning how TOTALLY unprepared you were when the actual circumstances of death for the gospels sake presented itself.Your testimony mostly reveals how completely out of your depth you were. Face it Tom, you personally flunked the test,failed to persevere during the scariest trial of your life.I can understand why you would go into denial and come up with anything to justify your being there running scared and hiding,not displaying any heavenly authority, of how you choked, went into full panic mode , imagined you met a dead man,Osama Bin Laden no less,(of course this upholds your unhinged idea of how special you are,your need to feed that delusional image you have concerning your own importance in the greater scheme of things so you simply raise a guy from the dead in this skewed fantasy story)
So You Would Not Have To Die you begged the American embassy(earthly authority) to save you, America came to your rescue,Tom. Did you announce to those you reached at the embassy that you were a prophet of God? Are you sure they weren't just hanging up on you because you sounded insane? What will you do when this American dream is not available to run to for safety,what does someone like you really have to say for people when the threat comes from within America. You do not see your hypocrisy? You cannot see the forest for the trees here.

The reality is that God led you there to show you that no matter how prepared you may think you are Tom, no matter how many fantasies (so-called visions) of bravely facing your own beheading, to the reader who reads all of what you preach and admonish others about,the fact remains, your ACTIONS prove you were not willing to die for the testimony of Christ. So imagining it and then posting it as though it was a done deal, in a 'look at me everyone I do, I do, really i do ! See I had a vision , there see me die for Jesus,screaming my head off (with fists clenched symbolic of self-will or self-determination ) see how great my fantasy is?' Gee Tom this is all just ,well to be honest, sad and pitiable.

Your own mind has betrayed you into believing lies. One of the many symptoms of grandiose illusions/delusions is hearing your name again and again over loudspeakers/TV's/ Radios/people passing by in public whispering threats,saying your name ,saying you will die or have a price on your head,etc. Having worked with many who are gifted prophetically and due to spiritual pride became unhinged the way you are. It is really hard to get the person suffering from delusions of grandeur to even consider that what they heard or saw is not real but only Satan messing with them because their spiritual pride/ego left the door open for him to sift you like wheat! Sad but true.

I believe you actually became more fully unhinged while on your journey.

You tell us that you told the person you reach at the embassy that if they would not help you ,save you ,whatever, then you were going to be killed,you would die. Sorry old chap, but yours is the testimony of a man who should admit he did not pass the test. that must be hard for you to come to terms with. No wonder you are in such denial. No wonder you are so obsessed with this subject. Makes sense.

Reactions: Axehead

Michael*McEvan

Dec 23, 2012
Jesus Christ is The Way, The Truth and The Life, there is no other no other name on earth by which we can be saved. I will love and follow Him forever. God's mercy endures forever.

Speaking of the truth, Tom, the manner in which you speak of the preparation time before leaving on your journey 2012 leads the reader to believe that you had then suddenly stopped drinking. Your reference to 'deep sobriety' and 'being ruthlessly sober' give the reader a picture/witness of an chronic alcoholic who stopped drinking cold turkey. Are you a recovering alcoholic? This may have some bearing on your otherwise vague and confusing report. With only 3 weeks of recovery under your belt, it would be understandable how vulnerable you would be to deception, confusion and panic.

We are also left to wonder, why, when you see a pillar or column of fire, ( and twice at that) do you automatically leap to the conclusion that this is a false sign or counterfeit? Isn't it possible that this was a timely sign to you that even though you were in the 'wilderness', God was with you to provide protection for you? It seems more logical or grounded to refer back to the meaning/message of the original miracle /wonder rather than to immediately assume it is false simply because you are feeling disoriented.

Did you actually see or hear a man call this fire down 'from heaven'? No? You do not report this fact. Was there some huge crowd that was gathered around at that time to witness it and thus be deceived? No? you do not report that either. What would be the point of such dramatics at night when there was no one but you to notice it? Somehow it just doesn't ring true.

Your interpretations are steadily becoming more skewed, Tom, this is a time for being openly accountable, not uncooperative and secretive. You are asking Jesus for help, and concerned scrutiny is a severe Mercy. Would you have us ignore the check in our spirit? Just blindly swallow everything you say. I would think you would welcome the scrutiny as a matter of course, as coming with the territory, so to speak. If so, your response would be transparency not vague excuses and stubborn refusals.

The reader has to ask God about these types of things not only while reading your accounts, but also later in prayer as God brings to mind suddenly,your error. Do you believe you can err, Tom? So many questions I am given to ask you when what you write doesn't make sense, or needs clarification,that after filling one page I realize I am wasting my time if you are too scared ? too proud? to answer. What a shame to find your refusal to answer on the other post just the one question concerning the chronological timing concerning which came first your journey or the 'vision' where you run to be beheaded in an arena where sooo many are watching ( check this out Tom, how this 'huge audience' feeds that need to be noticed thing you got going on ).

You beg Jesus to help you but steadfastly refuse to account for yourself when someone answers the call to help you.

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
There is such a thing as the accuser of the brethren; Michael...& I have overcome him, & continue to....so...rave on. I encourage all to judge my words or receive them as you are led.

Reactions: Episkopos

Michael*McEvan

Dec 23, 2012
The true saints overcome the accuser of the brethren, Tom, by the Blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony. It is exactly this, the words of your testimony that I am asking you about. What is so hard about answering questions that come to mind when reading the word/s of your own testimony? Why not just say "No, I am not a recovering alcoholic or Yes, I have had a problem with alcohol in my life, but I am on the road to recovery? Are you accountable to anyone or are you a lone wolf?

When your words sound alarms and red flags are waving are we just supposed to believe you when you say I got the phone number for the American Embassy through supernatural means,but fail to say what those supernatural means were? If you will not answer the simplest of questions to begin the dialogue how are we to trust you at all? i asked you which came first the journey or the vision of your own beheading but you evade,evade,evade. This does not bode well,as there are so many more questions to ask. Where is your accountability?

You have a responsibility to have an answer when someone asks you to explain what you mean , would you leave me or anyone else concerned about you with the wrong impression on purpose? This type of evasion speaks volumes, Tom. Your own words expose you, to scrutiny, this is what I am attempting to get you to look more closely at. Jesus took upon himself the pain and shame of our own failures and weaknesses. What are you so afraid of ?

Another qualification for overcoming the accuser is that they do not love their lives unto death, and the word of your own testimony reveals how when push came to shove...you were not able to stand. Even your visions show you hiding in the grass instead of standing tall and facing the enemy.You have a huge blind spot when it comes to yourself due to the spiritual pride you have yet to repent of.

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Again;...the accuser of the Brethren is cast down, & judged. I have no resposibility to him, or his surrogates like yourself McEvan Kelly. Jesus either justifies me, or condemns me....& I live on mercy....in a place where the condemnation & accusations roll off, & disappear under the cleansing blood of Jesus....continually.

I just posted visions about Hell, given to me by the Word of the Lord. I do not want any to go there, but the Lord does send many there...THE WIDE GATE, & Jesus, & the Apostles & prophets warned of succumbing to the deceitfulness of sin, & the voice of the Accuser. I'm sure you know this already.

Satan knows his time is short...to revel in the bottomless pit, for the 1000 year sentence. I am not sure what the Bottomless Pit is, but I'm sure it is not pleasant, but it is not of the parts of Hell I was shown. After his short release to attack The City of God, at the end of the Millennium; he will be released for a "short time", to be used to test the inhabitants of Earth once again, & he, & great multitudes of Gog & Magog will lose....as Jesus is Lord & limitless in His power. He will rain down fire then upon these satanic armies, & crisp them into Hell.

I have not seen the Lake of Fire...& really don't want to....It is the place different than Hell where Death & Hell will then be dumped into the THE LAKE OF FIRE; Satan first..[ where the Beast & the false prophet have baptized. ] & will burn alive for ever & ever. THIS is what Satan is enraged in knowing, & puffs up his murderous Pride to avoid, while knowing the futility of it. A snake is a snake is a snake....& his punishment is just, & of the cause of a Holy Heaven...the Saints & Holy Angels will rejoice on the day!

Satan opposes the Saints of God, & has martyred millions, from the Beginning, & is the father of all death. sorrow, disease & violence...but in the end, he is but a pawn in the Hands of a Holy God to prove the Glory of the Son of God, crucified before the Earth's foundation, & those "COVERED BY THE BLOOD" OF HIS CHOSEN SONS.

All of the sorcerers, witches, & the soul-less-ones want more power; always satanic at the root, & they all despise this truth, the same as their master. It does not change the Truth though, that Hell is real as The burning Lake that will be their Eternal home. All praise to Jesus, the Holy Lamb. In the end, their will be only Two dwelling places...the city of God, NEW JERUSALEM, & THE BURNING LAKE. Which one will you be in?

"It is not he who wills, or he who runs, but God who shows Mercy!" This mercy is derived from the Shed Blood of Jesus alone, & given to them He chose, & some are SEALED into it....chosen. They overcome Satan....HOW?

"Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down!"

"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death!"

"Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”

These are the "Latter Days", the End-time, when these events are focusing. God wants all to fear Him, & worship Him...& belong to Him, as He has no pleasure in the death of the wicked. If Hell did not exist, Heaven would not be Heaven, would it?...inhabited by the rebel spirit, the most unclean & murderous rebel spirit.

OUR PROMISE & HELLS VIEWING
“For as the new heavens and the new earth
Which I will make shall remain before Me,” says the Lord,
“So shall your descendants and your name remain.
And it shall come to pass
That from one New Moon to another,
And from one Sabbath to another,
All flesh shall come to worship before Me,” says the Lord.

“And they shall go forth and look
Upon the corpses of the men
Who have transgressed against Me.
For their worm does not die,
And their fire is not quenched.
They shall be an abhorrence to all flesh.”

I was shown a small part of this; WHY? to prophecy it I suppose, so that men would fear...& through this fear, repent unto God & His Savior, Jesus. Far above my visions, lay the Word of God, & the prophets who carried the WORD of the BIBLE, that clearly speaks of the existence of this place. One day all of the saved will make regular pilgrimages to see it.....I think to understand what a costly & Glorious thing that Jesus accomplished through enduring the viciousness of His Crucifixion, His WILLING sacrifice to endure and to overcome, & defeat Satan .

"And when I saw Him, [ JESUS! ] I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me,“Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last!"

"I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore!

Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.

"Write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which will take place after this."..the Apostle John.

Jesus created Hell, & is very aware of it's existance...& even owns the keys to it, as THE GREAT JUDGE OF ALL!

Fearing God, along with this most terrible of all judgments, IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM!

"Fear God, & keep His commandments!...for THIS is the whole duty of man."

"
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter:

"Fear God and keep His commandments!"
For this is man’s all.

For God will bring every work into judgment,
Including every secret thing,
Whether good or evil."

There is a reward.

Michael*McEvan

Dec 23, 2012
Yet another dodge. All that fancy footwork as you dance around the things I am asking does not impress me nor am I worried about being in league with the devil. When it comes to your own stuff,Tom, it has been proven, you are sadly lacking in discernment and I am justified in testing you to see if you are true, in fact it is my responsibility to do so.

BTW who is Kelly??? Are you imagining I am this Kelly? I am not Kelly so do not go even further off track. Try to concentrate on answering the questions Tom, Stay focused.

You don't like to think about it but your own spoken and written words will be what condemn you on that Day, as you say, but Lord , Lord did I not prophesy in your Name? No amount of manic scripture quoting will save you Tom, only a genuine repentance. Stop looking for someone else to blame your personal visions on when they obviously expose you. The Bride in the Wilderness Blog's account of your Babies in the Dungeon vision shows that you need a real divine cleansing that is what the shower curtain that separated you from the true blue pure little ones who stayed in the Living Water stands for. They were being washed continually in the Living Word , You know .the basics, such as forgive or you will not be forgiven, honor all men, Love your enemies,yes, even if they are Muslim or have different color skin than you (one of your 'visions' seems awfully racist the way you describe the white people's behavior vs the Blacks and/or Hispanics). Not very subtle, causing an automatic check in one's spirit, as it doesn't bear witness that God would separate them that way in a true vision, seeing how this would only promote racism.

Be cleansed for real by the Blood of the Lamb, You must repent of decades of sins of pride,where you have fallen from grace. Let God's real Holy Spirit remind you of where you have wrongly condemned others, not loved or even been kind to the lost or those struggling with addiction or mental illness, not shown compassion or mercy, not forgiven, been delusional, ask Him to help you see the madness you are as yet unable to discern due to your hypocrisy and pride. You put on a facade of humility, but your refusal to come clean and answer simple questions is exposing you further.You need help Tom. I pray the Lord God gives you time to repent, to change your mind.

Do you think that God will not call you to accountability for the angry unforgiving diatribe you wrote about your wife , even after she died asking you to forgive her? That was one of the most amazing examples of how your own words exposed the truth about how and possibly when you'd fallen from grace. Hearing/reading you even speaking/writing about/of the Bride of Christ after how you spoke/wrote about your own bride is really hard,Tom, you must know this is how you are affecting some of us who have read your stuff for years and prayed for you long before we ever wrote anything to you. I cannot ignore the prompting of God in this, I would be disobeying Him if I remained silent.

How is it if you are redeemed you can still refer to your own personal nature as your Satanic nature? Again your own very recent words? Are you denying Jesus Christ's finished work on the cross or are you exposing the fact that you have fallen from grace since that day in 1972...as the pages full of dung you wrote about how you abused your own dearly departed wife gave us a clue how long you had been holding these ugly self-pitying thoughts in your heart. Love covers a multitude of sins. You really have no clue, do you, as to how you have insulted the spirit of grace?

The fallacious reasoning you gave us in your dream interpretation insisting we believe you speak the truth and we should just swallow God having also this new name,Someone Else.Your crazy error in "Thus Says Someone Else to someone else" may very well fall under the category of blaspheming the Holy Spirit. Or because you are probably going insane,God will show you mercy and perhaps it will just be considered simply more of your dung.

It is a serious thing to prophesy falsely Tom, and all the evasions and dodges are noted and grieved over as prayer goes up for your deliverance. Perhaps you will just continue to expose yourself and suddenly we will be able to reach you?

God have mercy on your soul, Tom, and help you to know true humility so you won't have to ask, Hey see I wrote this another way.....isn't this humility? You have to actually do the painful homework and specifically repent of the years of pride , etc, before you can be transformed in His image and become humble. Pride and humility do not co-exist at the same time inside us , we have to renounce the one (sometimes continuously throughout the day when we are first wrestling with it) renounce the hypocrisy and pride, admit the errors we are shown,and publicly if we've sinned against someone publicly, in order to be delivered from that darkness and then given what we need to live righteously. We cannot earn humility and mere intellectualizing about it doesn't make it ours, it is a gift from God, as is His Divine Love. I pray you will find your way back to sound wholesomeness again.

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
There is a Tribulation coming, & great sorrow coming upon the Earth. The Lord has shown me World-Wide [ & more importantly the Word speaks very clearly of this ] but much specifically about America, & it's fall from power & wealth into desolation, & at the same time, Great Glory & power given to His holy Bride.

I have seen a coming Apostolic company, men given authority such as we could never imagine, The American Band of Martyrs, men & women who go out to the Nations, willingly, knowing that it will cost them their lives, & yet, more solemnly rise up, knowing this, & go...over & over....many American Christians obey the "GO!", knowing their certain deaths await.

I am grieved. I do not want this sorrow at all...but I must see God in it. I have touched a tiny bit how Jeremiah felt, even before the fact of Jerusalem's destruction. [ Lamentations too ] ; before the fact. I have grandchildren, that have no future as we have known it, who will live in periods of famine & chaos, & all of the children & hopeful, the innocent, the aged, the infirmed......but...It is coming. All I can say is that Lord! Your judgments are just!...& as Job, "Even though you slay me...YET! will I worship you!

I believe that there will be pockets of Christians that will not bow the knee to Allah, & a remnant that overcomes, right here in America...even unto the return of the Lord Jesus!...& be caught up to Him, in a Twinkling of an eye...WHOOOSH!....glory!...but again...sorrow, pressure, tribulation.

WHY? We will not repent from our wickedness, no matter what. Rebellion has spread so deep that men marry men, women, women, & we have slaughtered 60 million of our own children, all on the alter of pleasure & selfish convenience; Fornication Nation, with sex everywhere, as a foundation of life itself....& teaching our children that the homosexual was born that way...with no sin in it....& of course, they believe it....No sin....no conviction.

I believe over 100 million Americans will perish in this rain of wrath.

"Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her DOUBLE.
How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come!"

How do we prepare? We come out of the spirit of Babylon, & seek holiness & purity as we gaze upon the face of Jesus....& learn to worship Him, trusting in His shed blood & Sovereign Grace... & be willing never to bow down to another, no matter the cost. This means too, that we all must learn to walk alone with God, knowing that we all must stand before Him alone.....no other may walk your walk, or believe in place of your Heart...in Short...Know Jesus...Trust Jesus...& after having done all...stand firm, no matter the cost....He is faithful...& may we meet at that Marriage Supper where the Overcomer feasts forever! Jesus IS Yahweh & has paved the way...Hallelujah to the Lamb!

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Recompense

11/25/07 A dream of a coming storm, which The Lord gave to a brother in Christ

I saw a storm coming. The area, where the storm was approaching from, was just the open sky, but there was the sense that it was coming from out over the ocean. I could not tell which coast I was looking out from, but I knew I was looking from America. The storm clouds were approaching and getting darker and thicker. Then three tornadoes, or waterspouts, broke down out of the storm, all at once, and headed for the shore.
After a small lapse of time, I saw myself climbing up some stairs in a house, to my bed in an upper room. I laid down in this bed, and realized that my resting place had changed. The head of the bed had shifted from facing the West, and it was now facing the East.

11/28/07 From God The Father - The Interpretation of the Dream, Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

The Day has come! It is here! It has come! Says The Lord God...
I shall repay! Your nation is given up, and will be left in ruins, for all its forsaking of Me! For the roof is heavily weighted; all its pillars are cracked and no longer can bear the weight of their burden... Behold, the wind shall blow, the fire shall burn, and all these riches shall be consumed!

A swift storm shall come upon you,
And you shall not know from where it comes,
For it is already upon you, and is yet coming.

It shall reach across the oceans;
It shall be swift and catch you unawares;
It is building and grows in its fury...

It builds and has come!

And this shall be its consequence upon you, thus shall it bring forth against you: Confusion, a swirling wind; water, a flood of fear; destruction, collapse of all your foundations... Behold, even the earth shall rise up against you, and nature shall fight against you, O perverse and mighty nation!
And when three times pass, it shall be accomplished, it shall surely come to pass... The elect shall be gathered, all those in whom I see of Myself, My own reflection shown within the eyes of the first redeemed from the earth. For in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, they shall climb The Ladder and lie down and rest for a short season, even in the place I have prepared for them. They shall rest and give worship, until the Day is done and it is finished. Then shall they arise and descend with The King... And as the lightning flashes out of the east, and fills the sky even unto the west, so shall the coming of The Son of Man be.

For your leaders have cast their lot
With the Ishmaelites, in the dividing of MY land...

Even of the children’s inheritance,
I had given to their forefathers, forever...

And so I shall divide them...
With calamity!
With famine!
And with destitution!

Yet they will turn, and anger shall swell in their faces over much betrayal, causing them to repent of that which they had promised. And they will again stand with the children of Abraham, until three days pass over. Then shall they be given into the hand of him, called the horn of satan... Their name dissolved, becoming one of the ten for one hour, then plucked up and broken, during which time The Lord shall bring forth of them a great harvest, a great and mighty harvest, a great multitude, a refined and strong people for My name.

Then the end will come...
The King shall reign...

And that accomplished shall be finished, it shall be completed...

Peace...
One thousand years.

Thus Says The Lord to the United States, and to All the Churches of Men Which Dwell Within Its Borders: Return to Me! Stand Up or Bow Down!... Call Out, Cry and Wail!

11/28/07 From God The Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Son of men, prophesy; prophesy and speak against your nation all My words... Timothy, lift up your voice and prophesy! Give unto them My word, even to all the churches of men contained within its borders; speak My words against them, even in all manner of speaking and devices, says The Lord.

Hear the Word of The Lord!...
Thus says The Lord: O nation, once called of itself “under God”, you have raised yourselves above Me... You shall be brought VERY low! And because you have said within yourselves, even aloud, saying, “We are not under God, nor do we serve any god. Right is wrong, and wrong is right and the right of the individual.” Therefore, because you have spoken in such a manner, you shall surely come to know God!

You shall come to know Me in My anger!...

I shall show you what is right,
And I, even I, shall cause you to discern!...

And you shall choose! Says The Lord.

Behold! The Sword has come! And under God shall you be placed, once again! Yet not as at the first when you blessed My name, no, not as at the first... But in subjection, in recompense, under God in punishment, in retribution, in correction, in discipline, under the shadow of My judgment!... Under God, My footstool!... Then shall you know and remember, I AM THE LORD!

O mighty nation, cease from your adulteries and return to Me...

For I had blessed you;
I had bestowed upon you great abundance...

Yet now you have gone out to pervert your way
And desecrate all I have given you...

Hardening your hearts, forsaking the poor,
Turning your faces away from the afflicted.

You have become a harlot, an adulterous woman,
Perverting her way among many lovers...

Return! Says The Lord...

Return to Me.

Churches and servants, hear the Word of The Lord!...
Thus says The Lord God, The Holy One of Israel: Arise and speak! Servants, stand up and blow the trumpet! Raise an alarm!...
O mighty nation, your time has come! It is here, it has come! Judgment shall reign!... It is here, it has come!... Oh how the mighty have fallen, oh how the stout-hearted are undone! Sons of men, look on what you have done! Look on all you have wrought in My name! Even My own beloved have turned from Me and pervert their way among all these witnesses, dividing My Word to their own gain, uplifting and exalting themselves by the power of MY Word!... Segregation! A great perversion of speech among all these called of themselves by The Christ’s name, polluting the name of My Son, The Holy One, whose name is one with The Father!

Churches of men, built up and named among yourselves, by yourselves, to your own glory... You are undone and cast off as an abominable seed, sprouting and growing where I, Myself, have not planted you! Growing and spreading, shooting forth all kinds of branches, of which I have not pruned nor watered!... Neither do you grow from The Vine.
Behold, even now you continue to grow, becoming as the vine of the earth, spreading forth all your abominations throughout the land, making them desolate, putting down roots wheresoever you list, consuming all water and rich soil... Degradation!

O abominable vine, you grow in the sand...

The shifting sands of religion!...

A dry root, with many broken and entangled branches,
Choked by all these doctrines...

The perverse doctrines of men!

You are left desolate, undone and estranged, receiving neither the early nor latter rains, living in the midst of a land who has forsaken Me! For they have turned their backs on Me and run greedily into their own destruction!... And you, O churches of men, have failed to blow the trumpet! For you are divided, continually dividing yourselves amongst yourselves! The upholding of pride, the putting on of all filthy robes of arrogance!... Darkness of faces.
Churches of men, your land and nation stinks; a foul stench has come up into My nostrils. Yet there you sit upon all your thrones, saying, “We alone are righteous. We alone serve God and shall be sheltered in the Day of The Lord”... WOE TO YOU, O CHURCHES OF MEN! Hypocrites! As you have divided yourselves, so shall I, even I, divide you in judgment! As sheep from the goats, so shall you be divided!

Churches of men, I shall sift you and you shall be shaken!...

Until all your walls have crumbled,
And all your tall towers have fallen down, with a great crash!

No partition shall be left standing! All this enmity shall be stripped away!... And I shall again make you one, says The Lord. No more shall your diviners sing to you of peace and tranquility. No more shall you come before Me, arrayed in purple and scarlet robes, touting your expensive garments, tinkling as you go with all your shining ornaments... Your visage is detestable to Me!
Your shepherds teach lies, your diviners of peace and prosperity, divinations from their own imaginations, brought forth from their own hearts, led astray by seducing spirits!... And oh how your flocks love to have it so... Shall I not recompense you for all these things?! Shall I not correct and discipline you for all these things?!

Churches of men, why do you sit still, growing fat, consuming all these doctrines made by human hands?!... Stand up or bow down! Shout to your nation or bow down! Fall on your faces! Says The Lord. Rent your clothes, howl and wail! Put on sackcloth, cover your heads with dust and ashes!... REPENT! Take up a lamentation! Sound the trumpet to your kindred and countrymen! Stop hiding in your houses you call by My name! I DO NOT DWELL THERE!... COME OUT! COME OUT FROM AMONG THEM!
You were to be an example preparing My way before Me, a beacon on a hill, watchmen blowing the trumpet. Yet what do I hear, O sons and daughters of men within the churches?... Faint murmuring, gossiping, backbiting, accusations, lies, corruptions, envies, strifes, laughing, babbling, seditions, vanities... Vexation of spirit!

Churches of men, My face is turned against you!
For you are neither cold nor hot!...

Oh how I wish you were one or the other!...

Therefore, because you have become as lukewarm water,
Even now becoming stagnant and rank,
Behold I shall spit you from My mouth
And bring upon your land a dark storm!

For your land has done great evil in My sight!... And you, O churches of men, have held fast to the veil, pulling it down over your faces! Yet from among you I have already taken many, even a multitude who stand without. And these I have anointed and set in their places. They have received of Me and grow vigorously from The Vine, having been pruned and watered by My own hand. These shall be as fire, for they burn from within, having My own fire within them. I shall stoke them and cause them to burn bright, and they shall go for Me... Lo, they shall blow the trumpet! They shall sound the alarm! They shall serve to you all My fierce rebukes! Behold! They shall serve it to you hot, and you shall be burned!

Churches of men, I shall tear you down, even all you have built! I shall sift you and stir you up! Says The Lord. For if I do not serve to you correction and discipline, assuredly, I say to you, you shall never enter into My rest. You say you know Me and have received of My Son, Jesus The Christ, Yeshua The Gift and Messiah, even saying that you yourselves are anointed... Woe, I say to you! Lie not to yourselves! For you carry lamps with no oil; neither do you have any love for God in your hearts! For if you really knew Me, and lived in My Son, you would do what He did.
Beloved, awake! Awake out of your sleep! Be shaken out of your slumber! Arise and serve your God!... Repent and receive of Me, even of The Holy One, whom you call Christ. Stop stifling My Spirit! Stop persecuting all those I send to you in My own name!... Ears open, My people! The time has come! Lo, it is here!

Look! Your nation destroys the innocent on every side! Fornications and abominations fill the streets! These things are not hidden!... My people, what has happened to your hearts?! You are all as dead corpses!... AWAKE AND LIVE! Says The Lord of Hosts.
Cast off all these riches and sell everything you have built up with MY money, and give it to the poor and the needy. Feed the hungry, give drink to the thirsty, clothe the naked. Embrace the fatherless and the widow, shelter the stranger and the homeless, tend to the sick and visit those in prison... Execute true judgment! Stop judging amongst yourselves, of yourselves, according to your own corrupt knowledge!... Perceive rightly and be stirred up!

Churches of men, why has anger not come up into your faces?! Where is your outrage?! Can you not see?!... Look! They are murdering My innocent! They destroy and tear My most precious gifts to men and women, without ceasing!... Where are your tears?! I hear no wailing at all!... CALAMITY! TRAVESTY!... Abominations swell! Sodom and Gomorrah are revived and thrive before your faces! Beloved, sin and violence spread forth in every direction, overflowing your nation as a flood!
Sons and daughters of men within the churches, what has happened to you?! Do you even know My name?! You have forgotten Me and hide your faces! You stop your ears from hearing!... I no longer know you! For whatsoever you do or do not, to the least of these, most assuredly I say to you, YOU HAVE DONE IT TO ME! Says The Lord, your Redeemer.

Therefore, stand up and pay attention, lest I destroy you as I destroyed Sodom and overthrew Gomorrah!...
Behold! The riches of men shall be taken from them in a day, and recompense in full shall be dealt to your nation! And not one of your temples shall stand!... All shall be torn down! All shall be brought down!...
And though you had set it on a tall mountain, in the midst of high walls, thick walls built of strong and tempered mortar, it shall be shaken to dust, it shall be thrown down!... Left utterly desolate.

You shall surely be left naked, stripped of all your clothes...

Then I shall remember you...

And you shall establish your trust in The Beloved, once again;
And you shall keep your life, for Love has saved you...

And you shall escape, but as one escaping through the flames.

I am The Lord.

Thus Says The Lord Against the United States: You Have Hastened the Day!

5/21/08 From God The Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says The Lord God, THE GOD, The God of Israel, The God of all: I am coming down in My anger, and wrath shall blaze before Me! I shall fulfill My judgment, for it has come! It shall no more tarry, for the time has come!... Behold! I shall consume and destroy, tear down and make an end!

Woe to you, O mighty and perverse nation,
For you stand united and proud!...

UNITED IN TRANSGRESSION!...

Woe to you! WOE TO YOU! Says The Lord God...

The Lord of hosts is My name, The Everlasting.

Behold, your travail has come, O proud and perverse nation! You are undone! For I, even I, shall divide you, and bring you very low! Says The Lord in His anger. For I have called to you, yet you have not answered! I have spoken to you, even arising early and sending My servants, the prophets, yet you turn to Me a deaf ear!... Behold, your Savior does continually speak to you, yet you want no part with Him!
Sorrows, bitter sorrows, many tears... I take no pleasure at all in your dismemberment, says The Lord. For you have not answered, neither have you repented of all these abominations, neither have you turned aside. Yet you run, yes you run, running headlong toward your destruction while shaking your fists toward Heaven.

Therefore, listen and understand:

I, MYSELF, HAVE SEEN IT!
It is not covered, neither is it hidden!...

A parading of your whoredoms, vanities, greed and licentiousness!...

AND MURDER!

Even to the destroying of the innocent, without remorse!...

Man with man, woman to woman, to the polluting of marriage,
Of which I had sanctified in My own name!...

The defiling of flesh, even of this temple I have given you!...

ABOMINATION!

Therefore, thus says The Lord your Maker, yes I, The Creator of all things!... Thus says The Lord God: You have hastened the Day, O perverse and arrogant generation! Even you have hastened the Day! It shall no more tarry! Judgment has come, it is here! My arm is out-stretched! You are fallen!... Undone, says The Lord.
For I have indeed called to you, and in return what do I hear?!... BLASPHEMIES of such a kind!... Of which your forefathers would have never accepted! For I tell you, if they were able to behold it, if they had lived to see the day, their hearts would have waxed cold, with their faces paling, their eyes gathering blackness... And yet you neigh, being led from here to there, as though you had no mind or spirit at all!

Therefore, thus says The Lord: You are all rotting corpses! And the stench of your flesh shall be for a testament against you, even for all those who are afar off, who take to themselves My name and then in turn pollute it!...
Did you think you had received, being blessed in this land, of yourselves?! Behold, it was I, even I, who had done it!... Even according to the desire of your forefathers, who came seeking to build a nation of freedom, building it upon My Word and My foundations written in The Scriptures of Truth, resting solidly upon My Law, the bedrock by which all shall govern themselves... Yet you turned, and desecrated and corrupted My name for your own glory, taking that which is Mine and calling it your own.

Sons of men, of this nation once called of itself,
“One nation under God”...

I DO NOT KNOW YOU!...

Neither do any of these churches, built up and named of men,
Seek My face, nor do they walk in My ways...

Even to the utter forsaking of MY Law!

Pastors and teachers, you have not received of Me, neither do you know Me or My will! Stop blaspheming and teaching your flocks, in MY name! You teach heresies and lies, in your own names, by which you have appointed yourselves! I have not sent you, neither have I appointed you, yet there you are, teaching and preaching in My name, taking tithes from the people.
Churches of men, stop speaking! Shut your mouths! Be silent before your God! AND REPENT! Give back all which you have stolen from Me, and tear down these walls; sell all you have, and give it to the poor!... Before calamity comes.

Thus says The Lord: Churches of men, you were to be My examples. You were to uphold My Moral Law, even by Jesus Christ who you say lives in you... I DO NOT SEE HIM!Therefore, I say, repent! Wail, and bring forth many tears, even for all those innocent slain before your eyes, in where you have not taken a stand.
Churches of men, My face is set hard against you! Your stench rises to Heaven! Even all your musings and soft words have entered into My ears, a perversion among many faces...Preach My Word IN TRUTH! Be instant, in and out of season, never ceasing from testifying to the hope that I have given you in Christ. Stop tickling the ears of all these hearers. For you have all become like the soothsayers, like smooth-talkers who lull My people to sleep, saying, “Peace, peace and safety, riches will come. Trust in The Lord”... Am I a God afar off?! Or am I a God close at hand?!
Therefore, because you have spoken in this manner, ignoring My correction, refusing to harken to My words; neither have you sought after true wisdom, choosing rather to rest upon human power, even upon all these perverse doctrines, the doctrines of men...

Thus says The Lord:

You, even you, O churches of men, shall fall also.
Behold, you are fallen already.

For nothing, within your nation’s borders,
Shall escape My judgment...

All shall be thrown down!

Thus have I spoken against you, O peoples of these United States, and so shall it be done. For I, The Lord your God have proclaimed it, and behold I, even I, shall bring it to pass, for all your forsaking of Me and My Law. For I had written it upon your hearts, yet you have scraped off the writing, leaving your hearts broken and scarred, desolate and void of The Spirit. For whosoever comes speaking against My Word, or against My prophets, shall be left utterly desolate... Even from those who cast stones at them, in open and in secret, have I removed My hand already.

My children, oh My beloved, you have turned from Me and have cast yourselves into the pit, and from My glory are you far removed... O My sleeping children, awaken from this darkness and open your eyes!...

For there is but One Way before you, and only One Escape from all these things wrought in My fury... Only One Highway to travel, Only One Path to tread, Only One Ladder to Heaven. Even from the foundation of the world, there has been but One... One Way, One Truth and One Life... CALL ON HIS NAME!
Do not wait, for now is the time! Today is the Day of Salvation!... CALL OUT! And come back to Me by way of My Son, The Holy One, the only name under Heaven by which you must be saved. For He is called: Jesus Christ The Lord, Yeshua The Messiah... His name: YahuShua HaMashiach, My Son in whom I am well pleased... The Only Begotten of The Father, The Salvation of God whose name is one with The Father... O Immanu El!

Behold, The Day has come, even ten days of sorrow,
Of great wailing and gnashing of teeth...

Bitter tears...

THE DAY OF THE LORD.

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
"For I have indeed called to you, and in return what do I hear?!... BLASPHEMIES of such a kind!... Of which your forefathers would have never accepted! For I tell you, if they were able to behold it, if they had lived to see the day, their hearts would have waxed cold, with their faces paling, their eyes gathering blackness... And yet you neigh, being led from here to there, as though you had no mind or spirit at all!" Trumpeter

Why?..
Hosea 8:

The Apostasy.................
“Set the trumpet to your mouth!
He shall come like an eagle against the house of the Lord,
Because they have transgressed My covenant
And rebelled against My law.

Israel will cry to Me,
‘My God, we know You!’
Israel has rejected the good;
The enemy will pursue him.

“They set up kings, but not by Me;
They made princes, but I did not acknowledge them.
From their silver and gold
They made idols for themselves—
That they might be cut off.

Your calf is rejected, O Samaria!
My anger is aroused against them—
How long until they attain to innocence?
For from Israel is even this:
A workman made it, and it is not God;
But the calf of Samaria shall be broken to pieces.

“They sow the wind,
And reap the whirlwind."
The stalk has no bud;
It shall never produce meal.
If it should produce,
Aliens would swallow it up.

Israel is swallowed up;
Now they are among the Gentiles
Like a vessel in which is no pleasure.

For they have gone up to Assyria,
Like a wild donkey alone by itself;
Ephraim has hired lovers.

Yes, though they have hired among the nations,
Now I will gather them;
And they shall sorrow a little,
Because of the burden of the King of Princes.

America is about to become desolate...& very shortly. When these events take place; WHAT WILL YOU DO AT THE END OF IT? TRUST jESUS & LOVE YOUR BROTHER & LET NO MAN STEAL YOUR CROWN. ENDURE UNTIL THE END......BE FAITHFUL UNTO DEATH....& RECEIVE A CROWN OF LIFE.

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Brothertom said:
"For I have indeed called to you, and in return what do I hear?!... BLASPHEMIES of such a kind!... Of which your forefathers would have never accepted! For I tell you, if they were able to behold it, if they had lived to see the day, their hearts would have waxed cold, with their faces paling, their eyes gathering blackness... And yet you neigh, being led from here to there, as though you had no mind or spirit at all!" Trumpeter

Why?..
Hosea 8:

The Apostasy.................
“Set the trumpet to your mouth!
He shall come like an eagle against the house of the Lord,
Because they have transgressed My covenant
And rebelled against My law.

Israel will cry to Me,
‘My God, we know You!’
Israel has rejected the good;
The enemy will pursue him.

“They set up kings, but not by Me;
They made princes, but I did not acknowledge them.
From their silver and gold
They made idols for themselves—
That they might be cut off.

Your calf is rejected, O Samaria!
My anger is aroused against them—
How long until they attain to innocence?
For from Israel is even this:
A workman made it, and it is not God;
But the calf of Samaria shall be broken to pieces.

“They sow the wind,
And reap the whirlwind."
The stalk has no bud;
It shall never produce meal.
If it should produce,
Aliens would swallow it up.

Israel is swallowed up;
Now they are among the Gentiles
Like a vessel in which is no pleasure.

For they have gone up to Assyria,
Like a wild donkey alone by itself;
Ephraim has hired lovers.

Yes, though they have hired among the nations,
Now I will gather them;
And they shall sorrow a little,
Because of the burden of the King of Princes.

America is about to become desolate...& very shortly. When these events take place; WHAT WILL YOU DO AT THE END OF IT? TRUST jESUS & LOVE YOUR BROTHER & LET NO MAN STEAL YOUR CROWN. ENDURE UNTIL THE END......BE FAITHFUL UNTO DEATH....& RECEIVE A CROWN OF LIFE.
I believe that this is something that the Lord has shown me, that will come to pass in the next few years.....maybe LESS than 3. No money, no power, infrastructure gone, armies invading & occupying, food shortages, chaos, & much, much suffering & death....in the midst of the most glorious & victorious church ever......which will do exploits glorifying Jesus.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Greetings Brother Tom,

I came across this prophetic dream today that closely matches yours.

I thought you would appreciate it.

2Cr 13:1 This [will be] the third [time] I am coming to you. "By the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established."

God bless.

Prophetic Dream Of America?

I had a dream a few years ago that greatly alarmed me. It seemed to have prophetic significance and has recurred in similar fashion on three occasions. In the first part of the dream I saw multitudes of men and women in America euphorically celebrating and cheering. The people appeared to be “New Age” type –– those who have embraced everything and anything but rejected Biblical Christianity. In the second part of the dream I saw those who were committed Christians being persecuted and some being martyred. I was shocked and perplexed. The third and final phase of the dream was a massive invading army marching across the breadth of America –– side by side with wave after wave following in such fashion – virtually destroying and killing everything and everyone in front of them. I could not clearly distinguish the facial features of this army … but they were fearsome and terrifying.

http://streamingpraiseradio.com/2013/07/02/a-prophetic-dream-of-america/

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Brothertom said:
JUSTICE AND GLORY! America's time in the Great tribulation

VISION
By Thomas Watkins
If this were my very last article that I ever wrote, or last encouragement, or warning, before my death, this would be it. It is the most valuable thing that I have to give, to serve the body of Christ. We must be prepared for the holocaust that is riding these winds of judgment, and realize that this is from the Lord Jesus. We are waking up, even those of us who love slumber.

Over many years, the Lord has given me several interlocking revelations about His church in America. One important piece of that is THE END OF THE AMERICAN DREAM! The Lord spoke that phrase, and revealed to me it would center around a “greed mortgage craze”, and there would be massive homelessness from the middle class, and riot like anger within the black and minority community. This was in 2003. A HOLY COMPANY WOULD THEN APPEAR.....{ See the "END OF THE AMERICAN DREAM VISION "....here on Bride in the Wilderness }

But this is only a small portion of what we can expect to come, both in Glory, and in Judgment.
The end of the American dream is about the holiest company ever assembled in this country, emerging within the greatest financial judgment ever to be in this country.

There are two types of judgment. One has Mercy mixed in with it; a type of discipline that gives way to the possibility of repentance, of turning back to God’s way, away from our own, and being restored, healed by our tender Father. Most of judgment is in this vein, because the Father is most merciful and gracious, and desires all to come to Him. He takes no pleasure in the death and destruction of the wicked. This financial judgment has mercy mixed in it, and God is leaving space for the Church, and America to repent, and believe.

The other type of judgment is a judgment when all mercies are depleted.This is called Wrath. Consider Jeremiah’s many, many, ignored pleadings with Jerusalem, and then one of them was his last; for the Babylonian warriors broke through the wall and proceeded to rape, murder and plunder; and not evensparing the toddlers and infants. It was a holocaust; a horror beyond thought; but it was real.

One could argue that America was once the cradle of the FREE church of our Lord, maybe foremost in all of the Earth…in the days of her youth. If we have not become the “Great Whore who sits upon many waters”, I assure you that we are a part of her.

We despise Jesus, we mock Him, and MOST of our churches have a mere form of Christianity, but reject the power to become agents of His love and mercy. We are enamored with our own happiness, and promote our wills and lives. God has turned her over to the wolves. “The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?”
The Lord is defining Apostasy here.

This is the “what” and “how” of why People fall away. God’s people have fell in love with their own lives. God has become an inconvenience, a burden, a slave master; and they will resist bending to Him or ANYONE, over their dead bodies. THE ONLY MINISTERS THAT THEY ACCEPT ARE THE ONES THAT SPEAK OF PEACE AND PROSPERITY! We are seeing a flood of sorcerers and magicians and Usurpers that would be unimaginable 10 years ago; and our “Main Line” churches too!

A form of godliness wrapped in dead form; Void of the Spirit, yet glorying in doctrine and political correctness.This is why America as a country is being judged. “If the salt has lost it’s saltiness, WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?” “TO BE CAST UPON THE DUNGHILL!”

That’s wrath; utter rejection derived from utter rebellion. In 2001, I was caught up in the Spirit with the Lord. It was a though I was traveling around the Earth with Jahweh; sailing high above, and watching the continents below. There were no rivers, cities, or wilderness; only a massive wheat field. The sun was shining, the wheat shimmered in a gentle wind. The wheat was mature and golden; the sky was a Robin’s egg blue. It completely covered every bit of surface on these continents; the inhabited ones. Out of the substance of the Earth and the Sun and the Wheat the Lord Spoke; “IT’S HARVEST TIME!”... the vision ended.

For years I had misconceptions of the harvest as being a time of worldwide sweeping revival. I now know that it is not. The Harvest is the “End of the AGE!” The Harvest is the time of exposure, of light revealing and separating the darkness. The Harvest is a time of separation; a time when the evil look alike wheat is exposed for what it really is. POISON!

Matthew 13; Jesus presented another parable to them, saying, “The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a man who sowed good seed in his field. ″But while his men were sleeping, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went away. But when the wheat sprouted and bore grain, then the tares became evident also. The slaves of the landowner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’

″And he said to them, ‘An enemy has done this!’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go and gather them up?’″But he said, ‘No; for while you are gathering up the tares, you may uproot the wheat with them. Allow both to grow together until the harvest; and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather up the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them up; but gather the wheat into my barn.”
Remember this; “and the enemy who sowed them is the devil, and the HARVEST IS THE END OF THE AGE!”; and the reapers are angels.”..

WE ARE SOON TO ENTER TRIBULATION. We are now experiencing the very beginning of the birth Pains of it. I will now share a very troubling set of visions that I was given, about the wrath part. I was shown the INVASION of AMERICA by foreign armies. In the first vision, I was in the Spirit, and was peering through the reeds, on a bluff above the ocean, on American Soil.

I heard a terrifying thunder of a massive and numerous army marching. I heard the cadence of boots marching in step, so many that the earth shook. I trembled, yet I watched on. Out of the ocean, close to my hiding spot in the reeds, a foreign army arose right out of the sea. These were foot soldiers, dressed in the camouflage stripes of another nation. They all had back packs, and assault weapons, but were staged to fight light, and mobile. They were terrifying in their sheer numbers and power
A voice spoke to me over my right shoulder; a voice that I know. It was the voice of God, the Lord Jesus. He just said; “20 million.”

I understood that this was the number of the invading army. I understood that they were an occupying and an invading army; and there goal was to blitzkrieg to the heart of the cities in overwhelming numbers, and once there, they would be impregnable. Once inside of a city, with perhaps 500,000 men, we would be helpless. This would of course be a sneak attack; and would happen suddenly.
The corresponding vision I had several years before, was about an AIR WAR, on American soil, for AIR superiority before the main body is set to advance. This was near the exact area that I saw the armies rise. I saw a bombing war, with multitudes of attack planes. I saw the enemy with waves and waves ; and when we think we have a chance, another and another wave of fighters and bombers dive in. I watched this war for a very, very long time, and as I saw it continue, I watched a very small object spinning out of the war, towards me.

It was a tree, and as it approached me, it became larger and larger until I saw that it was a tree sent from God. It was covered perfectly in most beautiful leaves; It was,“The tree for healing for all nations” spoken of in the Revelation of Jesus Christ.

It is maturity in the Church. It is Jesus Himself alive in this end times Church, right here in America. The day is coming, when we will no longer be impotent, and lackadaisical. Healing, and power over all of the work of the enemy will be deeds that are commonplace, and it will be the day of instant fruit the Amos prophesied of, when the treader of grapes would be overcome by he who sows the seed. It will be the fullness of Jesus in His bride; It will be the Overcoming church; the Remnant Bride that has endured to the end, that loved Jesus more than her own way, her own life.

The very sad thing about this, is imminent judgment that must come. I believe that prior to this invasion we will be nuked, along with every military base in the world, and every nuclear ship, and missile base. I believe that this will primarily occur on the East coast, and some cities in the west. The Midwest will be left for food production. I was not shown this by the Lord; this is my own judgment, but I believe that this horror will leave 100 MILLION Americans dead before the end….TWO FOR ONE, FOR EVERY INNOCENT LIFE MURDERED THROUGH ABORTION!

This is Wrath on the unrepentant. I saw this invasion take place on the TEXAS COASTLINE and New Orleans area, on the same path as KATRINA.
It will be a time of horror, hand in hand with the Glory of the ages.

This is me; I was not shown this by the Lord, but I believe when this happens, we will be very close to the MIDDLE of this Great Tribulation. There will be 42 months, at least, to go. Jesus will rescue Israel, and the believers in all of the world then. We will then begin our eternity, as will the many damned, who hate God and his Christ.

I want to give you some signs upon the way, that the Lord has shown me.

I saw the company of real messengers, Apostles, that the Lord has ordained for America. They are broken and filled with holiness, and possessed with more authority that man could imagine. They hate the usurpers, nicolaitans, and false apostles like the NAR and such, and will lay their lives down for the least of the brethren, whoever that those may be. They are filled with humility and love.

One of the signs that they have manifested is when we see, “AN AMERICAN BAND OF MARTYRS”

…These will be saints that will go in the face of death and martyrdom to carry the gospel to foreign shores. They will be butchered, and slaughtered, but behind them many more will follow, and this will be a pleasing aroma before the Lord. When you see and read of this, then you will know that real Godly apostles are here too, to shepherd the American flock through this tribulation and unto Jesus alone.
The second sign will be harder to perceive, but just as real.

We will begin to see saints that we would consider dead, destroyed and fallen away, restored. Many of them will have been wounded in the current WAR in the church, between an emerging humanist-new age gospel and “apostle” mindset that denies the CROSS, both as Jesus as the only way to God, and the cross that the individual MUST bear DAILY, as he dies to himself, to lives to God, and learns how to love. People that you would not imagine, will return to the Love of Jesus, and become a blaze for God. It will be amazing, similar to Ezekiel’s “DRY BONES” vision…right here, in America.

There are TEN Virgins: All wake up, but all don’t survive. What is the keystone for the survivors?, and what did the victims of blindness lack? Oil for the lamps. It is the Holy Spirit flowing in relationship with He who stands among the candlesticks. Everyone assumed they possessed it, but really only some did. This is the most important possession in your entire life, even for Eternity. Do you fellowship with Jesus? Do you know Him? Do you worship Him, in Spirit and in truth, or do you just have an idea of that, or a form of that? Only one thing we will possess in this soon coming trouble is FAITH, a quiet assurance that we know Him who we have rested our soul upon.

Hebrews 11: " Who by faith conquered kingdoms, performed acts of righteousness, obtained promises, shut the mouths of lions, quenched the power of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, from weakness were made strong, became mighty in war, put foreign armies to flight.

Women received back their dead by resurrection; and others were tortured, not accepting their release, so that they might obtain a better resurrection; and others experienced mockings and scourgings, yes, also chains and imprisonment.

They were stoned, they were sawn in two, they were tempted, they were)put to death with the sword; they went about in sheepskins, in goatskins, being destitute, afflicted, ill-treated (men of whom the world was not worthy), wandering in deserts and mountains and caves and holes in the ground. And all these, having gained approval through their faith, did not receive what was promised, because God had provided something better for us, so that apart from us they would not be made perfect."

This was not written apart from us, even today, and it is more than a historical encouragement, it is a code, a living testament about how true saints will react to extreme hardship and persecution. Do not be deceived into thinking that a farm in Idaho or a large storehouse will succor you in this time. It will not, and you will be very disappointed. As then, as now, Only a living faith in Jesus, sustained by daily bread, will enable you to endure unto the end; and the end for some of us will surely be martyrdom.

I see the church as a resurrected remnant; a little flock. I see her in twos and threes, where glory falls as well in many, many home churches and personal groups where real relationship will and is able to be cultured. We are now yet in a time of grace where we all can repent, and return to our first loves; where we can determine a life “All for Jesus, No matter the COST!…We have space, but I promise you as I warn you; THE DOOR IS CLOSING!

Also, there is yet space where we can pray for America. Will she repent? Probably not, but Abraham wasn’t slowed up for SODOM, before the Lord with that probability, was he? It is possible that the number of that occupying force and army may be diminished, but not without repentance. Remember Nineveh.
We will need each other much more in the future, and Jesus most of all.

We will seek him continually in these times of trouble, and it is written; “The Lord has NEVER forsaken ANY who seek after Him.” This is the difference in having oil for your lamps, and being left without it, in the most dire of nights. Jesus is Lord and Creator, and Satan, and every one of his devil angels that followed him, are nothing, and less than nothing before His glorious power. They are together less than a drop falling into a cavernous 55 gallon drum, and united less than a match head of chaff, in a forest fire.

Jesus is but using the devil, and anti-Christ, to prove his purposes, and His faithful, and His Faithfulness. when Jesus is done using him, he will be cast headlong into the lake of fire, where he will burn for eternity, along with his brother angels….[ AND ALL OF THE HUMAN LOST..] We are also a part of this trial, that will encompass the entire earth. We overcome by faith.

“BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB, THE WORD OF OUR TESTIMONY, AND BY NOT LOVING OUR OWN SELF LIVES, EVEN UNTO DEATH!”

John said, in Revelation, “Your brother, in tribulation and patience.” That’s how it has to be.
Brother Tom Watkins
America, along with the world, is soon to be judged: America is the King-pin: When she falls a domino affect will occur, & the Anti-Christ, Bin Laden, will rise in power.