Justice will Prevail

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

keras

Writer of Bible study guides
Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
[SIZE=medium]Zephaniah 3:1-13[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] Woe to all that is filthy and defiled, [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]woe to all who refuse to heed God’s warning. [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]They won’t take correction or place their trust in their Creator. Their leaders have no concern for the people and prophet and priest alike profane the Holy Scriptures.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]The Lord has judged and punished mankind before, but they continue on in their evil deeds and show no shame for it. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Therefore: look out for Me, for the Day when I will stand up to witness against you, for the Day that I execute justice, for [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]I will pour out the fire of My wrath[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] and the whole earth will be affected. [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]2 Peter 3:7[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]On that Day, the Holy Land shall be cleared of all its proud and arrogant citizens, only the humble and peaceful people will remain, those who never practise evil or speak lies, they will settle in the Land and no one will disturb them. My righteous people will come from afar to worship the Lord and bring offerings to Him. [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Isaiah 66:18-21[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]They will all know a pure language, so everyone will know the true Name of the Lord and will praise Him with one accord. [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Psalms 106:47[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Revelation 7:9…[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]I saw a vast uncountable throng of people from every race and language, in front of Mt Zion, all in white robes and waving palm branches. They shouted: [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Victory to our God who sits on the Throne and to the Lamb.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Zephaniah 3:14-18 [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Shout in triumph you Land of Zion, sing for joy, you daughter of Jerusalem, for [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]the Lord has revoked your sins and swept away your enemies[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]. He is once more with you and you need never again fear disaster. [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Isaiah 66:14[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]This is the message to all who trust in their Creator: Do not be afraid on the Day of Judgement against My enemies, for [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]I am in your midst and will keep you safe[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium][[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]In your midst[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]: the same way as He was with the ancient Israelites. The physical Return of Jesus will come later, after all that is prophesied before that takes place.][/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Zephaniah 3:19-20[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] Be sure that at that time, the Lord will deal with all who have opposed Him and My people will no longer endure reproach.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]The Lord will show His love for His own people and will rejoice over them. He will rescue the lost and gather the dispersed into their rightful heritage. [/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Psalms 107[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]When the Lord establishes His people into all of the Holy Land[/SIZE][SIZE=medium], all the world will be amazed at the great blessings they have received[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]. [/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Ezekiel 34:25-31[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Psalm 126:1-3 [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]When the Lord restored the fortunes of Zion, we were as a people renewed in health. Our mouths were full of laughter and we sang for joy! The rest of the world said: [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]The Lord God has done great things for them[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]. And we rejoiced! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Reference: REB, KJV, CJB. Some verses condensed and paraphrased. [/SIZE]

keras

Writer of Bible study guides
Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
[SIZE=medium]Psalm 7:1-5[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] Lord my God, in You I find refuge, protect me from my pursuers, those who want to kill me. I have not stained my hands with guilt or committed any evil deed, if I had – let my enemy come and trample my honour into the dust.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Psalm 7:6-11 [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Arise, Lord, in Your anger, rouse Yourself in wrath against those who oppose Your servants. [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]You who ordained that justice must be done[/SIZE][SIZE=medium], awake now![/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Let the peoples come, [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]You that sit on high and pass sentence on the nations.[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Uphold the cause of Your righteous servants, Your innocent people. You, who search the hearts and minds of everyone, support the righteous and contain the wicked. Rely on the Lord to shield us, He saves the honest,[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] in His righteous anger He will judge justly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Psalm 7:12-16[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] The enemy prepares his weapons and makes ready to attack. It is against himself that his [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]deadly shafts tipped with fire,[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] will recoil upon. The godless are in partnership with the devil, plotting mischief and conceiving lies. They work hard at their plans to cause the downfall of God’s people, but what they have prepared will fall upon their own heads.[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Obadiah 15, Hab. 3:14, Isaiah 8:9-10[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]David, the psalmist/prophet, states his innocence. He asks that the Lord, in His righteousness will ‘[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]pass sentence on the godless nations’[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] and give him refuge and protection. Psalm 24:3-5[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Verses 12-16 seem to be entirely end time prophecy, as what is described here did not happen to David. [/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Now, in these times, we have real ‘[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]deadly shafts tipped with fire’[/SIZE][SIZE=medium], nuke tipped missiles.[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]The enemies are fanatical false religionists and political extremists, who plot nothing less than the domination of the world. Any means of achieving that goal is permissible to them and now population pressure coupled with natural disasters, creating land and resource shortages, is making some kind of extreme action inevitable. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]They are ‘[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]in partnership with the devil’[/SIZE][SIZE=medium], he will motivate them to attack Israel. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]‘’[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]They will fall into the pit of their own making[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]“ the Lord will act at the moment of attack by the means of a coronal mass ejection, that will strike initially with a high powered electromagnetic pulse, [this will cause the effect described as [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]‘the sky rolled up like a scroll’[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]] making weapons even hidden underground to explode. In fact, some of the prophecies about the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, specifically say that the military power of the nations will be destroyed. Psalm 46:9, Psalm 76:3, Jeremiah 49:35, Jeremiah 50:23 & 30, Amos 5:9, Joel 3:4[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Psalm 58:11 [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]It will be said: There is after all reward for the righteous and there is after all a God who dispenses justice on earth.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Psalm 7:17 [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]I shall praise the Lord for His righteousness and sing praises to His Name.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Reference: Revised English Bible. Some verses condensed.[/SIZE]